Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Kiera wrote: »
    I have no idea why i've never had one before. Now all i can hear in my jelly head is this:

:D:D:D

/i'm probably the only one in here old enough to remember this ad :P

Nope, another oldie here! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

I remember that ad..always loved the way the ground looks to bounce a bit.

I can fall over standing still so very attracted to ground that wouldn't hurt to fall on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

****ING HELL I am beyond upset right now :( :mad:

my mother came over, and sometimes she's all busy body cleaning things on me, which I find really insulting, but she what she did today has me insanely mad. she went and cleaned the bathroom, I HATE it when she does that, because she's really really insulting about it, but oh my ****ing god, she went and cleaned the toilet, then she went and cleaned the sink WITH THE TOILET BRUSH SHE JUST USED TO CLEAN THE TOILET!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: the filthy dirty toilet brush that had been in the place before I had moved in, that who knows how disgusting it is, she goes and thinks its a good idea to use it to clean the sink, right where I wash my face and brush my teeth every night! AND she uses it to clean the shower too... :mad:

I honestly can't believe anyone would do something so god damn disgusting and stupid and inconsiderate, I had roared at her not to do it but she still went ahead and did it, we had a big argument about it, and now I'm just so so so mad and so upset, I'm half shaking with anger and half wanting to burst into tears. so I've had to go out and get bleach, disinfectant and a new toilet brush, spending money I just don't have! I've got to clean the sink and the shower before I can even use them now, and my girlfriend is coming over later, I've had loads of things that I needed to get done that I won't get done now... ARGH! ****!!!!!!!!! :( my day is destroyed now, she's eaten up half of it already with her antics, and I've still gotta go undo the damage she's done yet, and she's left me so so very upset I can barely think straight... :( fml

who ****ing does something like that?!?!! :mad:

this sums me up right now....

sad-crying.pngRageFace-250x197.jpg

why_postcard-p239135171801543459z85wg_400.jpg

damnit, ALL my plans for the evening have gone to **** now... I'm ****ing livid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Links234 wrote: »
    damnit, ALL my plans for the evening have gone to **** now... I'm ****ing livid

I'd offer a hug but you'd probably squeeze me to death with anger :P Could make me look skinnier tho.... :)

thanks Kiera...

but I'm just in shock over how ignorant she'd be to do something like this!? I asked her if she ever used the toilet brush to clean the toilet before, and she swears up and down that she's never done it, but she's gone and cleaned the toilet before on me (which in itself is a really ignorant and insulting thing to do) and she's done things like left the bottle of harpic right next to my toothbrush :mad: I absolutely can't believe that she wouldn't know better, what on earth was she thinking?! I know she wouldn't do something like that out of spite, but what on earth is wrong with her!!!

and I was having such a nice day before all this... :(

I actually feel sick right now... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

links next time you visit her, tell her you used HER toilet brush to clean....something, but neglect to tell her what it was, that'll learn her

krudler wrote: »
    links next time you visit her, tell her you used HER toilet brush to clean....something, but neglect to tell her what it was, that'll learn her
    I'm tempted to just take her toilet brush and leave it in the kitchen sink. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Ah jaysus what has happened to this thread?? Just read back through a couple of pages of posts :confused:
    Is this not the thread where people are pleasant to each other?

I was made permanent in my job on Wednesday. Oh it was high drama :p The last month or so has been fine there so hopefully things are on the up, managed to sort out quite a bit of stuff with my boss so things going much better now. Got a raise too woohoo :D

Crashed one of my bikes last week :( Tank slapper :(:( I'm okay and bike is running fine apart from substantial cosmetic damage. Thankfully it wasn't my brand new bike :cool:

Ok Links, you need to stand outside for a min or two to try cool down and get your head together. Try forget what just happened and remember who's calling over tonight and what use would you be when it comes to "sleepy time" and you're a big bag of knots?

You can have it out with your Mam again tomorrow but tonight is all about you and the missus so get tarted up and ready for her to call over ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

In my pj's by 6pm on a Friday, awesome.

Boyfriend has booked a back massage for poor broken me for my birthday, yay!

Congrats on being made permanent, Pixie. Hard luck on your bike tho :(

When is your birthday, Acoshla?

Ok Links, you need to stand outside for a min or two to try cool down and get your head together. Try forget what just happened and remember who's calling over tonight and what use would you be when it comes to "sleepy time" and you're a big bag of knots?

You can have it out with your Mam again tomorrow but tonight is all about you and the missus so get tarted up and ready for her to call over ;)

I can't get tarted up until after I've disinfected the sink and the shower, 'cos I need to have a shower first, and I can't clean stuff until the water is heated up, so I can't do anything right now. I gotta cook dinner too, so I dunno if I'll have any time to get a shower, or get in any way tarted up... everything's ruined :mad:

I hope I can manage to get the shower and sink cleaned, and then cook dinner. I've a lovely dinner planned, piripiri chicken and mixed mushroom stir fry, hope she likes it. I think I'll be happy once I'm cooking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

When is your birthday, Acoshla?

Thursday, boyfriend says I'm going to officially be a woman not a girl, that 27 is grown up age, no! I are girl :o

Links234 wrote: »
    I can't get tarted up until after I've disinfected the sink and the shower, 'cos I need to have a shower first, and I can't clean stuff until the water is heated up, so I can't do anything right now. I gotta cook dinner too, so I dunno if I'll have any time to get a shower, or get in any way tarted up... everything's ruined :mad:

I hope I can manage to get the shower and sink cleaned, and then cook dinner. I've a lovely dinner planned, piripiri chicken and mixed mushroom stir fry, hope she likes it. I think I'll be happy once I'm cooking.

It will all work out, i promise. And i'd like to be your GF please if that's the kind of dinners i'd get :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Wish I had more money.

Also, to people who like to go into shops and shout at sales assistants. If policy is policy then there's nothing I can do about. You throwing your phone at me and shouting just made me feel like a 5 year old.

Thanks man, you made my day. Ugly old man.

Bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Acoshla wrote: »
    Thursday, boyfriend says I'm going to officially be a woman not a girl, that 27 is grown up age, no! I are girl :o

Eeeep! That means I only have 3 months left before I have to be a grown up :o

Acoshla wrote: »
    Eeeep! That means I only have 3 months left before I have to be a grown up :o

Pffft! 27 is the new 21. FACT :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I'm a tool.

I dropped in my perscription into the chemist and went to the shop while they made it up. That was 2 hours ago. I forgot to go back and collect it.

It will all work out, i promise. And i'd like to be your GF please if that's the kind of dinners i'd get :D
    ah it's not much, just roast the chicken and some potatoes in the oven, get a pepper and some onion, mix it in with the mushrooms, and stirfry with some peanut oil, simples. soya yoghurts for dessert then. I love making her a nice dinner, espcially if she's driving all the way here.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Pffft! 27 is the new 21. FACT :P

DOUBLE PFFFT!! 30 is the new 17 :cool:

Lucyfur wrote: »
    DOUBLE PFFFT!! 30 is the new 17 :cool:

Well i'm 32 so that makes me 15???? I dont wanna be 15 again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Well i'm 32 so that makes me 15???? I dont wanna be 15 again :(

Nooooo it makes you 17 toooooo :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Watching tangled!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Ba$tarding knitting pattern...you will not defeat me :mad:

Pirate metal playing ****ing LOUD!!! I'm getting stuff done, and working off my angryness

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I'm trying to muster up the strength to dry my hair (there's a LOT of it) and tidy my wardrobe.
    I work so much that on my rare days off it's physically really hard to be motivated to do anything.
    I WILL get my wardrobe tidied though, dammit- my 'throw out all old underwear and socks' plan earlier worked well and was very cleansing. (I actually ended up with a full black sack of old bras/knickers/socks!) :o

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I love friday nights when you've got the Pj's and slippers on, chinese on the way, Ice Cream for laters, and monday morning is aaaggges away :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement