Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy/ sell a stick? ***READ HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Wireless doesn't have more input delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hi anyone interested a brand new tatsunoku vs capcom fightstick for the wii?? bought 2 no need for the two but swaps considered?? looking for mortal kombat xbox 360 or whatever u have?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

hi anyone interested a brand new tatsunoku vs capcom fightstick for the wii?? bought 2 no need for the two but swaps considered?? looking for mortal kombat xbox 360 or whatever u have?

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Ryuzaki

I'm looking for a Street Fighter 4 Madcatz TE stick if anyone has one? Really wanna get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

Ryuzaki wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Street Fighter 4 Madcatz TE stick if anyone has one? Really wanna get one.

http://www.sendit.com/games/games-accessories/madcatz-official-street-fighter-iv-round-2-fightstick-tournament-edition-xbox-360/10078674.html?switchcurrency=EUR

Its a good website,i have used it plenty of times

• Advertisement

hdaniel wrote: »

Thanks very much but I'm not going to purchase from there just yet. I wasn't really hoping to pay fully in cash. I'm also building a PC at the moment so I don't want to eat the budget. I was hoping to swap something for it aswell as some cash or something. :D. Thank you VERY much though, i'll probably have to resort to using that website ^^

hdaniel wrote: »

Would like to thank you again. I really appreciate you showing me that site.
    Just ordered it today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Any progress on my stick Kiki? Don't mean to sound impatient but I'm itching to get some practice in for Cannes. :D

Naphiel wrote: »
    Any progress on my stick Kiki? Don't mean to sound impatient but I'm itching to get some practice in for Cannes. :D
    I have exams from this until next Saturday :(

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I have exams from this until next Saturday :(

Well don't worry about it till after them obviously.
    It's just I've been messing around with some new characters in KoF and some of these inputs are a nightmare on a pad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Well don't worry about it till after them obviously.
    It's just I've been messing around with some new characters in KoF and some of these inputs are a nightmare on a pad.

Naphiel, are you on Xbox or PS3?

Joe has a PS3 TE I keep spare at his if you need to take a loaner.

Naphiel, are you on Xbox or PS3?

Joe has a PS3 TE I keep spare at his if you need to take a loaner.

Seriously?
    Thanks, I appreciate it. :D

Seriously?
    Thanks, I appreciate it. :D

No prob.

If he doesn't believe you just get him to text me.

Obviously I want it back though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

New TE: http://www.madcatz.com/soulcalibur/

Crossposting from the SC5 thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

That is a very pretty stick.

Do I need six sticks though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yes.

The stick itself is nice but I'm not a massive fan of the artwork. Also can they please stop putting thoses stupid coloured buttons on the Xbox sticks. They ruin the look of every stick they are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I think it's nice and SC fans will presumably like it a lot. If I were buying a new TE any time soon though it'd be the Namco all-black one.

BTW I'll be putting my boxed, PS1+360 modded Namco up for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Why didn't you sell it to me when I wanted to buy it! Now I can't afford to be buying extra sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

Orim wrote: »
    Also can they please stop putting thoses stupid coloured buttons on the Xbox sticks. They ruin the look of every stick they are on.
    I'm trying to work out what I dislike more, the coloured buttons themselves, or the god-awful button layout that both Hori and MadCatz employ, with the X Y B along the top and such.

You could argue that at least it doesn't cost you anything to change the layout compared to having to buy new buttons to replace the coloured ones,
    but then if you're annoyed by little details like me, or lend your stick to people frequently at tournaments or casuals,
    you might get sick of explaining how your button layout doesn't match whatever default artwork is slapped on the stick during button checks.

Mini rant aside, I'm actually looking for a semi-decent stick to use on PS2. Kiki, assuming that "PS1+360" isn't a typo, lemme know what you'd be looking to sell it for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 thedude123

I am looking to buy a good stick for the xbox 360 or possible pay someone to mod my hori ex2. One of the buttons is unresponsive. Pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

I've got 8 spare Sanwa buttons (6 yellow, 2 white) taken from a mvc2 MadCatz TE stick. Still passable condition if anyone needs them. Would swap for price of a Burrito. I might be at casuals on Sat, playing Blanka.... I'll bring them along. If not, reply here.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

My brother has started to do mods for the MadCatz TE stick, from that to a Wireless MadCatz Hitbox Joystick.

here is the video of the stick he modded.

if there is any interest please post.
    ill get the pricing soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAwX4lezzhM&feature=g-all-u&context=G2f20b65FAAAAAAAADAA

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Ordered from Lizard Lick over a month ago and still havent got my stuff, they havent even shipped. Tried contacting them 4 times but nothing. With a bit of searching i found out there were alot of people in the same position. Im guessing they have gone belly up and are closing down. Im having to go through my bank under their online payment protection to get my money back.

So this is just a heads up to stay clear of the site if your ordering spare parts for your stick etc. Was gona make a thread stating it but it would have been a waste as people will probably look in here first.

They have not gone belly-up, but they are having trouble with orders.
    Why, I don't know.

This guy made 3 orders, received 2.

But I will agree that it's for the best NOT to order from them for the time being.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    They have not gone belly-up, but they are having trouble with orders.
    Why, I don't know.

This guy made 3 orders, received 2.

But I will agree that it's for the best NOT to order from them for the time being.

Enough trouble with orders that people who paid them in september of last year still havent been sorted out or given a refund and are being quite clearly ignored. Forums are rife with complaints and one look at their facebook paints a dim picture. If they aint winding down now they soon will be, their reputation is being shot to pieces and i for one like many others that have to go through my bank to get a refund im owed wont shop there again.

TE 1 for sale 100 euro??

WWE ALLSTARS brawlstick xbox360 brand new in box 35??? will try and hand deliver to you too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Qanba coming out with new reversible stick for lefties.

2012131152249407.jpg

http://qanba.com/newshow.asp?n_id=155

• Advertisement

That makes no sense, all sticks are left handed anyway. Right handed people just don't realise.

(some old machines had the buttons on the other side and they were unplayable by lefties, you had to cross your hands to manage it, whereas all my mates could use it fine :( ).

Advertisement