Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Irish1222

If anyone can give me DEB or ExamCraft HL Economics paper I can give you; Geography HL English HL Maths OL and Irish HL! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Realfoot

Any examcert geo? Short questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 walid2602

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LeavinCert

Can anyone let me know what is on the LCVP DEB paper, there's not much info on it on the spreadsheet. If anyone has done it could you tell me the questions.
    LCVP DEB:
    career investigation, mini company, know how to write and e-mail, the qualities of a good leader, definition of an enterprise, differences between a voluntary and community body and an example of each

• Registered Users Posts: 49 fccallan

Hayezer wrote: »
    In DEB Ag Science, whats
    'Draw CEC'
    ??
    cation exchange capacity

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

does anybody have examcraft ag science i'm seriously scared... :/ tomorrow eeeeeep!! I'd be eternally greatful!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 super1

For Accountancy HL DEB section 3 i need help especially Q8.
    Q8 on website https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3N2RNa2c#gid=0 it says that it is costing(stock valuation)... does anyone knows what else is on Q8 I will really appriciate.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 maddie333

lc4life wrote: »
    Have got the whole Chemistry DEB HL for who wants it.
    Physics DEB HL would be greatly appreciated. :)
    Can i please have the chemistry?... You are AMAZING!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NisXoX

Has anyone Biology Deb HL qs in detail? Desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭validusername1

PM me for hints on OL french, HL home ec, HL geography, OL music and LCVP (think they're all DEB)
    PM me for exact questions on HL english (both papers) and HL irish (both papers) (as far as i know they're DEB too)

i have all my mocks done now so i don't want anything in return. just don't wanna waste my time typing the hints/questions up here if nobody needs them.

• Advertisement

i know its late but does anyone know (DEB Geography)
    what is the region that you're to discuss for population distribtuion in the regional question, and whats the urban centre region?
    DEB GEOGRAPHY
    ahhh if anyone online knows thanks

for
    population distrubution i think it's dublin,
    though it may depend which example is in the textbook that you use

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Deathbymocks

lads i need accounting and irish paper 2 HL DEB for both in detail ? I have English HL , Maths OL , Geog HL, Business HL , French HL and Biology HL in possible return ? :)

Can i have DEB business please :)
    Accounting and irish are both completely correct on the spreadsheet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ashleigh cronin

ordinary french or higher home.ec examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

I have Ag. Science DEB papers here in front of me. PM if anyone's interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Ok so did DEB HL Economics today!

SPOILERS ONLY FOR QUESTIONS I DID CANNOT REMEMBER OTHERS:

Shorts- Simple, go through the last 5 years in your papers and your sorted for 100/100

Q.1- Demand/Supply, Consumer Behaviour and Elasticity- Look at 2009 Q.1 Very similar

Q.2- Imperfect Competition: Assumptions, Why is it wasteful? Draw demand curve and LR Position, and if you think Competitive Banking is in the Imperfect market

Q.5- Labour/Enterprise- Know MRP, what effects wage prices, characteristics of enterprise etc.

Q.8- Tax/Budgeting- Canons of Tax, how they are used today, regressive tax, 2 advantages 2 disadvantages, reasons for increase in national debt, economic consequences of increase in National Debt

Somebody please give me a detailed description of the HL DEB geo mock paper :(

i can repay withh hl english biology homeec french irish lcvp

I know you want a detailed description but it's hard to do that because I had to hand the paper back up, but this is what I remember, I know it's not much but I suppose it's better than nothing;
    Q1
    (b) Find a land-form on the ordnance survey map and give a grid reference, then go on to discuss how this land-form was created and formed. I discussed the formation of a waterfall, though I don't know if there was a waterfall on the ordnance survey map, I just kind of guessed and gave a random grid reference 'cause I wasn't sure, so you should learn how to recognise land-forms on ordnance survey maps just to be sure, though there was probably only a few marks going for naming the grid reference and then the rest for the explanation, but couldn't be too sure.

(c) 30 mark question - Discuss how human interaction has influenced the process on either;
    - mass movement
    - river processes
    - there was a third one.. glacial processes maybe? can't remember
    I discussed the building of the 3 gorges damn for river processes.

Q6
    (a) 20 marks - Draw a bar chart on the information that was given (pretty simple)

(b) Discuss and contrast secondary economic activities in two European (not in Ireland) regions that you have studied. I did the Paris Basin and the Mezzogiorno.

For the elective, I did global interdependence. The question was ''Discuss the role of Fair Trade in the international aid debate''.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭silversky

Hey guys could anyone post up a detailed account of Examcraft HL Biology?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hiyakeano

super1 wrote: »
    For Accountancy HL DEB section 3 i need help especially Q8.
    Q8 on website https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3N2RNa2c#gid=0 it says that it is costing(stock valuation)... does anyone knows what else is on Q8 I will really appriciate.
    ya there's a part A and a part B to it. Part A is overhead absorption calculations and part B is FIFO

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mido4

Q3 physics deb wat is full name of experiment ,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Anyone whos done DEB geography remember what Q2 was like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

Hey could anyone send me a detailed description of whats coming up for H.L examcraft biology. I have looked through the posts already and they are great but I basically need to know exactly whats coming up as i'm screwed. I will love you forever if you do :D:D:D:D:D:D. I have done (all examcraft) if you need any of these- English, irish , home ec, geography, Lcvp, Spanish :)

MOst of all i would really like to know what the experiment q's for
    osmosis and enzymes were. The short question on auxtins or something. The human defense system q. And the skeletons question.

Spoilers please - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Syngates

maddie333 wrote: »
    Can i please have the chemistry?... You are AMAZING!!
    Chemistry please! You will be saving my life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 QueenofSpades

mido4 wrote: »
    Q3 physics deb wat is full name of experiment ,,,
    To investigate the relationship between the fundamental frequency of a stretched string and it length:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

super1 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me DEB HL Accountancy in detail please

QST 1 is
    company acc. nothing strange about it
    qst2,3,4
    Tabs , revaluation , farm
    qst5
    ratios- Will ordinary shareholders be happy? 5 reasons why gross profit percentage changed
    service firm
    suspense
    qst8
    over absorption[ service and production dpartments
    qst9
    cash budget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 stNicholas

Business HL examcraft or Biology HL examcraft? Full detail better than spreadsheet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jojox

anyone have irish paper 2 db questions especially
    gafa question
    .. i hav examcraft ag science 2 swap

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Munc

Does anyone if deb on the spreadsheet for business is accurate ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

anyone who did examcraft bio could you please pm me? For details on the paper I will give you home ec, geog, english, irish, spanish , lcvp THANKS :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

Physic?How can i see the spoilers??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Deathbymocks

Anybody have the full HL DEB Business paper please? Pm me or just put the info here :) i need all the long questions please and i have most deb papers done if you need anything

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement