Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good form, bad form & everything in between?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Pembily wrote: »
    Irish dancing at my Christmas party... I fell on my ass!

well at least you didn't try photocopy it ...

:D

its snowing in dublin i here I think in years il be being one of these :D

mxztnt35.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so i can go play in the Wicklow moutons that would be so awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Bad bad form! :( my wrist hurts like hell and I can't do anything!

Tigar Balm its god like stuff . :D

Snowie wrote: »

Tigar Balm its god like stuff . :D
    Um it's past that! It's massively swollen, I need to ice it and wait... Thanks though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Um it's past that! It's massively swollen, I need to ice it and wait... Thanks though :)

RICE it.

(tigerbalm ain't gonna help with the swelling so avoid!)

I'm a bit 'meh'. Bit of a come down from placement. Hoping a few drinks tonight will correct that. Might make a cheesecake or something.

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    RICE it.

(tigerbalm ain't gonna help with the swelling so avoid!)

I'm a bit 'meh'. Bit of a come down from placement. Hoping a few drinks tonight will correct that. Might make a cheesecake or something.

Yup thanks :) , I have a support bandage on, it's elevated and I am icing it as much as possible! The pharmacist I live with is making sure of that :pac: I am feeling a bit better thankfully!

Hugs Lar!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Working on a Sat when you just aint used to it and hear all your friends going out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

It's very important, despite my reservations, that I share with all of you this most personal of details. It has for a long time troubled me that soon I should, in as humble a manner as my constitution allows, have to make my one thousandth post.

I own sarcasm.:pac:

Im angry :mad:

I wanna rip the world appart pour petrol over it light it sit in the mits of my distruction pondering something you no that bad mood like anger..

were you just wanna break stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Tuddle emmigration beers FTW!

Most definitely! :D
    Snowie wrote: »
    Im angry :mad:

I wanna rip the world appart pour petrol over it light it sit in the mits of my distruction pondering something you no that bad mood like anger..

were you just wanna break stuff

I recommend buying cheap glasses from Dunnes(box of 24 for €8) and smashing them each one by one while screaming.
    Really must do that sometime :pac:

Good form: Mum bought me a chocolate cake for my birthday
    Bad form: It's the one I really dislike, ahhh well it's the thought that counts :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭AstridBean

Bad form. Been job-hunting in Ireland for four months with no success. I have been REALLY trying.

Applied for a job in the UK four days ago and they are REALLY interested. Sounds great, huh? Not really, because it will take me away from my boyfriend. It's a fledgling relationship that is just beginning to get serious. :(

It is a job I would love to do in Ireland. So today, I was in a great big grump at the crapness of Ireland. There is just such a derth of opportunities here, whilst the UK has always been kind to me, jobswise. But I know no-one there and don't do well with loneliness at all.

SIGH.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Good form: Mum bought me a chocolate cake for my birthday

Happy Birthday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Frustrated. :mad: Can't find the quota of articles I need for my literature review. I really don't want to have to think of another topic of discussion. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Dying with the flu, and down over something that happened, going back a while. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Got the PFO today for that job in my company I interviewed for on Monday. Feeling pretty bummed out about it surprisingly. More hours wasted prepping and interviewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

G-Money wrote: »
    Got the PFO today for that job in my company I interviewed for on Monday. Feeling pretty bummed out about it surprisingly. More hours wasted prepping and interviewing.
    Sorry to hear that man - hopefully it won't be time wasted - if you went over stuff for the interview you'll know it better next time around - keep trying and you'll get there.

Feeling a bit shít today myself.

Back is in tatters and I've no idea why, must be down to sleeping badly, pressure starting to come on at work too which I need really to learn but it all seems a bit too much at the moment is all.

Can't wait for a few days off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Must not spend another night up until all hours for no reason. It really messes with my days. I was probably up until about 4 o'clock last night watching Roy Keane videos on youtube :confused:

?!

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,768 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

off work for the next two weeks, say whooooooooooooooooooop!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Must not spend another night up until all hours for no reason. It really messes with my days. I was probably up until about 4 o'clock last night watching Roy Keane videos on youtube :confused:

?!

:confused:

Bollocks anyway!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Good Form - It's Christmas. Finishing up work today until new Year

Happy Christmas everyone:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Good form,

Finished work today, on holidays until January 3rd.

Got handed a few nice bottles of wine at work today, very unexpected.

Then won a few euros on a horse, going to treat the Mrs and junior to lunch with it tomorrow.

All in all, things are going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Semester one finished yesterday! No more stress for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Got engaged to my beautiful girlfriend today.

So needless to say I am in a good mood. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Congrats to you both LF,fair play.

Btw,your location,thats lyrics from an Anathema song right?Im wracking my brain but I think from one of the tracks from A Natural Disaster?

Put me out of my misery pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Congrats to you both LF,fair play.

Btw,your location,thats lyrics from an Anathema song right?Im wracking my brain but I think from one of the tracks from A Natural Disaster?

Put me out of my misery pleeeeeeeeeeeease!

Cheers! :D

It's from Ænema by Tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Cheers! :D

It's from Ænema by Tool.

Great lyric, from one of the greatest albums of all time!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Just finished 4 nights work and I am ready to FINALLY have a christmas drink :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Think i need to talk a bit about some issues iv encountered. Iv openly admitted to close people in my life that iv suffers some bouts of depression over last year, i think im suffering more so now cause im really at mid point in my life.

Iv cut down on drinking for good reason, iv no time for hangovers and i think it does so much bad to people, i still go out at times but i find it hard to meet up with people. Leaving college has left me with fractured relationships and because of childhood issues that i dont need go into iv very few friends iv kept from before college a handful really that i keep in touch with.
    So my main friends are college friends but now as things move on im struggling, some are moving off when i do want go out i find it hard to find people to go out with cause i dont really have a group of lads to be going out with. Just just small part of social problem.

My job is getting me down but at same time its very social place and i will miss that part when i leave, but i just cant keep doing the type work i have no interest in and i literally count down for time to go home most time.

Sports wise i thank good im into cycling and like it has helped alot with the bouts of depression, iv found it very difficult to chat to ladies and like while out, and iv struggled to make relationships from it, most of woman iv meet have been outside those sort of circles, i think id like someone back in my life to share and maybe get me doing new things.

I realised that while following all sports makes for good conversation with lads it was getting borderline on top me along with interest on betting side, time wise id say it was invading my life.

Really the main part affecting me is my lack of a BEST FRIEND, and fact il be facing huge changes in next year.

:( dumped by a phone call...

• Advertisement

:( dumped by a phone call...

Ouch :(

Advertisement