Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

i got way too little sleep, might try sleep on the train home. brrrrrrrr it's so feckin cold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Tis colder than a witches teat in this office today and we're not allowed heating up here. Thank god my Munster fleece is warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

My office is fairly warm and cosey but it's a pain going for a ciggie!

PaulieC wrote: »
    My office is fairly warm and cosey but it's a pain going for a ciggie!

First world problems :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Tis colder than a witches teat in this office today and we're not allowed heating up here. Thank god my Munster fleece is warm.
    Eh why not?? Sure Munster fixes everything :)

• Advertisement

Totes loike

Totes loike
    And I thought you were cool :(

Pembily wrote: »
    Me?

I'm pretty certain I've never been cool but why have I gone down in your estimation??

wow what a day out there! nearly got blown down

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

wow what a day out there! nearly got blown down

Tie some sandbags to yer waist ;P

• Advertisement

they'd be some love handles, wha! i must be a fair bit lighter than the other people around me, i was walking ( I say walking it was near enough to floating) against the wind, at about at 60 degree angle, and the men coming the opposite way weren't really struggling at all.

Me?

I'm pretty certain I've never been cool but why have I gone down in your estimation??
    Cause you said totes :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

haha, would of loved to have seen that :D

haha, would of loved to have seen that :D

so you could laugh at me? :o

so you could laugh at me? :o

For a while yeah. :D

I love walking into strong winds meself, tend to imagine i'm in battle with some kind of evil mental guy that's using forcefields with his mind or something to stop me from kicking his ass. :cool:

For a while yeah. :D

I love walking into strong winds meself, tend to imagine i'm in battle with some kind of evil mental guy that's using forcefields with his mind or something to stop me from kicking his ass. :cool:

Interesting. :D

what gets me is that when it's that strong it pushes air up your nostrils into your lungs, feels funny :D:o

Interesting. :D
    Yeah well, honestly I'd just be going to the shops for bread and milk or something, but would need to make the struggle somewhat wanted, so possibly consider'em a treasure of sorts :P
    what gets me is that when it's that strong it pushes air up your nostrils into your lungs, feels funny :D:o

haha that reminds me of when I was a kid, used to love facing the wind with my mouth open, "I don't even have to breath in" would be going through my mind.

ah bless... :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

So its cold and windy in Ireland in December.. nothing out of the ordinary there so :D

Did I also hear someone mention snow??? Thought were weren't going to have a white Xmas :confused:

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! :mad: :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! :mad: :(

ehh ok .. :(

• Advertisement

Eh why not?? Sure Munster fixes everything :)

Heat and film prints causes static. Static causes film to become loose. And loose film is a disaster. And yes the fleece is doing a mighty job, it's like Paul O Connell himself is giving me a cuddle. :D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    ehh ok .. :(

I'm afraid of the snow and ice :(

I hate that word - I say it in a sarcastic manner :)

You just didn't get it Pem :pac:

I hate that word - I say it in a sarcastic manner :)

You just didn't get it Pem :pac:
    Phew :p

I say totes and morto all the time,in jest of course.

Traveling home (be)for(e) Christmas... :) I should start letting christmas into my head soon,or else it'll never be here

Traveling home (be)for(e) Christmas... :)

Chris Rea, is that you?

I'm trying to get my song on up in here

I say totes and morto all the time,in jest of course.

Traveling home (be)for(e) Christmas... :) I should start letting christmas into my head soon,or else it'll never be here

Why I oughta knock some festivities up the backside of yer head!

:p

Have a good'un! :)

I'm afraid of the snow and ice :(

Ice I can understand.. but how can anyone be afraid of snow??? :confused:

• Advertisement

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Ice I can understand.. but how can anyone be afraid of snow??? :confused:
    Snow unmercifully killed my hedge last Christmas forcing myself and my dad having to pull them out of the ground - 23 years worth of roots were keeping them in the ground so y'know what FÚCK SNOW!! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement