Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College girls selling themselves as prostitutes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

LighterGuy wrote: »
    "When Sarah told me I could never be more than friends with her after 10 dates. I understood. I also understood why she picked John over me. Also Sean, Mark, Tom, Larry, Jim, Vince, Dan, Mike, Gary, Andy, Stephen, Julio and John again. Because they didn't understand her. I did get back with Sarah. It was amazing. We moved into together :) But things didnt work out. I understand. She had a lot on her plate. She couldnt pay the rent and John was sick with the flu so every night she'd go to his place to help him. Sarah is such a wonderful girl. I dont understand why guys say bad things about her.

signed,
    gee bag,
    the man with no testicles." :pac:

And the purpose of the above is what?

You are a bizarre little man. McStuffin was right, you do need to go out and get laid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Gee Bag wrote: »
    And the purpose of the above is what?

You are a bizarre little man. McStuffin was right, you do need to go out and get laid.

I was insulting you :) .. But i think you know that ;)
    Nice come back on the "bizarre" play. I give it a 7/10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

LighterGuy wrote: »
    I was insulting you :) .. But i think you know that ;)
    Nice come back on the "bizarre" play. I give it a 7/10.

Not only do you need to get laid, you also need to learn how to insult people.

The only thing insulting in your posts is your chronic overuse of smileys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Gee Bag wrote: »
    Not only do you need to get laid, you also need to learn how to insult people.

The only thing insulting in your posts is your chronic overuse of smileys.

Thanks Geebag! :):D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

sure whats new thats going on for years id love to get two dykes and watch them making out :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Its what the female of most species have been doing since the dawn of time. They attach themselves to the strongest of the male species to secure the future of themselves and their young. In the case of humans the strongest is usually the richest. The more cash the more bitches. Its hardly a new phenomena. These girls are just looking out for their futures.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Millicent wrote: »
    I don't really like the word, and don't think there are a lot of people I would apply it to. However, if I was forced to make a judgement, I'd say it's anyone who uses their sexuality and sex in a negative way, such as in an affair or to hurt others. Still, nothing is ever black and white.

Why is being a slut a negative thing. A slut is simply a woman who sleeps around with lots of men without requiring anything else in return. They do nothing wrong. A lot of women judge and criticise sluts because sluts reduce the power potential girlfriends/wives have over men by reducing the market price for sex.

Women are often annoyed by sluts, but men annoyed by a slut if it happens to be his girlfriend/wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Why is being a slut a negative thing. A slut is simply a woman who sleeps around with lots of men without requiring anything else in return. They do nothing wrong. A lot of women judge and criticise sluts because sluts reduce the power potential girlfriends/wives have over men by reducing the market price for sex.

Women are often annoyed by sluts, but men annoyed by a slut if it happens to be his girlfriend/wife.

Because the word has negative connotations and has been traditionally used to judge and shame women for having the audacity to have and enjoy sex. I'm not in a rush to go "reclaiming" the word.

Millicent wrote: »
    Because the word has negative connotations and has been traditionally used to judge and shame women for having the audacity to have and enjoy sex. I'm not in a rush to go "reclaiming" the word.

Who says they are reclaiming the word. It will always mean the same thing. It refers to women who sleep around for free. I just don't see how sleeping around for free is a negative thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Where the hell were these awesome slewts when I was in college :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭cosanostra

A lot of Ireland's top models do the same thing find some old rich guy to look after them financially so they can go and be celebs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Im heading into UCD now. So where do I go for a morning ride ? LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

wont somebody think of the children!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

investment wrote: »
    It's true alright I'm afriad as I've seen it myself and so have my friends. I understand how you think it is not true , but they're hundreds doing this for years now, just more at it now with the economy I suppose:confused:
    Bollocks.

This is either some website trying to drum up traffic or some deviant yanking the chimp off himself at the thought.

Maybe a little of both.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭chickendinner

MrStuffins wrote: »

Sex should be performed with no contraception, in the dark, fully clothed and with a priest sat in the corner just in case! Otherwise you're going to hell!

Whoh wow whooah there buddy.

That will be an extra

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 casualhoarder

sounds like school

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

I feel it is my duty to help these poor poor students who have to do this.
    All they want is money for education.

/grabs cost, gets into car, drives down to UCD to "the pale"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Wonder if there's many gigolo's putting it about in colleges? Didn't think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    I feel it is my duty to help these poor poor students who have to do this.
    All they want is money for education.[/SIZE]

You do realise that you can actually talk to college girls in bars, clubs etc and then have sex with them for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

investment wrote: »
    I have only seen this happen a few times around UCD in the past mainly up near halls girls who were mainly from the country

How were they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

Korvanica wrote: »
    Where the hell were these awesome slewts when I was in college :D

My gaff. :-)

Maybe the reason College loans are so high is because people borrow extra for their 'relief'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Captain Limerick

Story sounds completely made up to me.
    Girls hooking to get a degree?
    If you believe that rag,
    Fellas will pay for a shag,
    Rather than get it in Coppers for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

You do realise that you can actually talk to college girls in bars, clubs etc and then have sex with them for free?

Free in a monetary sense yes. But eventually if you keep having 'free' sex with one you've snared they'll start wanting you to say nice things and to go looking at sparkly stuff in shops.

But what with buying drinks, going for meals, making flirty small talk, discussing 'feelings' and general dating related expenses. It would work out the same. Straight to the point like !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

foxyboxer wrote: »
    But what with buying drinks, going for meals, making flirty small talk, discussing 'feelings' and general dating related expenses. It would work out the same. Straight to the point like !

Lol, I've met many a girl who just needed a few jager bombs to convince her- no fancy pants courting required :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

Some thoughts on the issues being raised in this thread;

Firstly if a woman wants to have multiple partners and sleep around that’s her own business and while it is not something I would personally do I am not going to judge anyone. In the same way if a man chooses to engage in the same behaviour let him at it.

However there is a world of difference between taking multiple lovers because you enjoy it and selling your body to every Tom, Dick and Harry because you feel you have no choice. Surely if these young women are competent enough and have the resources to get into college in the first place then they are competent enough to get actual jobs? It’s sad to think they feel they have no choice but to sell themselves like lumps of meat to men.

And let’s not engage in the usual trick of blaming the government for our every misfortune. Prostitution is not a new phenomenon, quite to the contrary, and it is not alone the poverty stricken who engage in it. I am sure this is the last thing Enda & co would want for the young people in this country. Blaming the politicians for people’s personal lifestyle choices is really reaching. Mistakes have been made certainly but let’s not apportion blame where it is not due.

Finally I am frankly a little shocked at the level of bitterness and petty snobbery being levelled at the Arts Degree and those with it. I have an Arts Degree in Archaeology and Classics which took me three years of hard slogging to achieve. I will not abide anyone tell me it’s useless or makes me less entitled than them. It is completely unreasonable to suggest one degree be given more precedence than another. Training to be Doctor does not make more entitled than some-one training, as I did, to be an Archaeologist. Now granted I get a job in the field at the moment but I am proud of what I achieved and I think that having a degree, any degree, to your name is worth the time and effort.

You don't have to buy drinks or meals, but if flirting is too much of a chore then just pay for the ride.

Some thoughts on the issues being raised in this thread;

Firstly if a woman wants to have multiple partners and sleep around that’s her own business and while it is not something I would personally do I am not going to judge anyone. In the same way if a man chooses to engage in the same behaviour let him at it.

However there is a world of difference between taking multiple lovers because you enjoy it and selling your body to every Tom, Dick and Harry because you feel you have no choice. Surely if these young women are competent enough and have the resources to get into college in the first place then they are competent enough to get actual jobs? It’s sad to think they feel they have no choice but to sell themselves like lumps of meat to men.

And let’s not engage in the usual trick of blaming the government for our every misfortune. Prostitution is not a new phenomenon, quite to the contrary, and it is not alone the poverty stricken who engage in it. I am sure this is the last thing Enda & co would want for the young people in this country. Blaming the politicians for people’s personal lifestyle choices is really reaching. Mistakes have been made certainly but let’s not apportion blame where it is not due.

Finally I am frankly a little shocked at the level of bitterness and petty snobbery being levelled at the Arts Degree and those with it. I have an Arts Degree in Archaeology and Classics which took me three years of hard slogging to achieve. I will not abide anyone tell me it’s useless or makes me less entitled than them. It is completely unreasonable to suggest one degree be given more precedence than another. Training to be Doctor does not make more entitled than some-one training, as I did, to be an Archaeologist. Now granted I get a job in the field at the moment but I am proud of what I achieved and I think that having a degree, any degree, to your name is worth the time and effort.

More entitled to what?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Not really. Head to the student bar in UCD, Coppers, the Pav or any other student haunt. Sometimes you just have to be standing in their vicinity when they reach the "it's half two, you'll do" moment.

*Actual opening hours may mean that thought couldn't actually exist :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement