Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Conor108 wrote: »
    Top news is terrible. The second I log in, I click 'Recent News'

I never click top news.. I'm intrigued about it though! :P Mine automatically opens on Most Recent! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Why is it there, it looks all out of place and just... Wrong.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

It's not nice, one of my friends birthdays is today. And she liked all the posts on her wall. That "Ticker" thing was just full of her liking peoples posts. Plus I can now see what my friends wrote on their friends walls... It's just odd and stalkerish

Top News is where it's at. I don't want to trawl through all the crap my friends put up. Some of the things they say are just despicable! :P I want the good stuff, so I go to Top News.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Anyone know how to put "Sorry I didnt get your message earlier but I wasnt online just my fb is fecked up and it said I was" in such a way a French person would understand? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

deise_girl wrote: »
    Anyone know how to put "Sorry I didnt get your message earlier but I wasnt online just my fb is fecked up and it said I was" in such a way a French person would understand? :P

The translator thing on my desktop says this: ''Désolé je n'ai pas eu votre message plus tôt, mais je n'étais pas en ligne juste mon fb est rompu et il a dit que j'étais.''

I put in broken for fecked though! :P

The translator thing on my desktop says this: ''Désolé je n'ai pas eu votre message plus tôt, mais je n'étais pas en ligne juste mon fb est rompu et il a dit que j'étais.''

Do not trust those things! I nearly failed leaving cert french learning from that :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Well I was thinking in a really simplistic english way :P Altho I might throw in a bit of French..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Do not trust those things! I nearly failed leaving cert french learning from that :D

Not sure why, but i just checked out your blog and subsequently downloaded your weather app.. And i like both :D The app is great like :eek: And your blog was fairly interesting :) Well done i guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I normally go to Most Recent and then go to just status updates. Cuts out all the crap :D

• Advertisement

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Not sure why, but i just checked out your blog and subsequently downloaded your weather app.. And i like both :D The app is great like :eek: And your blog was fairly interesting :) Well done i guess!

Thank you :D

I only started both recently so delighted to see someone like both :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Im dying of internet deprivation :p Interrailling is going reeeeally well though! :D Lake Bled now, Milan tomorrow, then London then home!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Agreed on the stupid-facebook-making-stupid-changes thing. I liked it when it was nice and simple. ;_;
    All hail our new Insect Overlady!

Siiiiiiiiigh. :p
    Im dying of internet deprivation :p Interrailling is going reeeeally well though! :D Lake Bled now, Milan tomorrow, then London then home!

You must be having an amazing time, so jealous! I will go interrailing some time.. Will you be staying in Milan for long or is it just a day or two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Aoibheann wrote: »
    You must be having an amazing time, so jealous! I will go interrailing some time.. Will you be staying in Milan for long or is it just a day or two?

Just for a day as it was quite cheap to fly home from! Have the full day from 8am though so going to make the most of it :D

Ill be along with pictures in a few days time!

Also, trying to find square brackets, apostrophes and the letter Y on European keyboards is a giant pain in the ass :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Well like it tells you when people have commented on or liked stuff that's already in the recent news bit...I think :p.

lmxhe.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Buump...anybody else reallllllly bored? Like I know its 1am and all but still...so bored!

Buump...anybody else reallllllly bored? Like I know its 1am and all but still...so bored!
    Yep, pretty bored here too, and I just can't sleep at night anymore!!

Yep, pretty bored here too, and I just can't sleep at night anymore!!

Same! I got yelled at to get up at half 3 this afternoon. So annoying. I hate this lack of routine and college >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Same! I got yelled at to get up at half 3 this afternoon. So annoying. I hate this lack of routine and college >.<

Ah here!! Even I was up at that time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

SarahBeep! wrote: »

Jaysus that early :pac:

• Advertisement

Cos your back around college this week :rolleyes: I on the other hand have nothing better to do atm than sleep, complain and see doctors. This lack of not being around people is driving me up the wall.

My friend is making me get up at 8 in the morning to let him into the house, I am not pleased =.=

My friend is making me get up at 8 in the morning to let him into the house, I am not pleased =.=

Leave a key under the mat :pac:

Cos your back around college this week :rolleyes: I on the other hand have nothing better to do atm than sleep, complain and see doctors. This lack of not being around people is driving me up the wall.

Doesn't mean I'm getting up!! Still gotta unpack half my room. Ugh...

Leave a key under the mat :pac:
    He's not sure exactly where it is so I gotta go wandering round in my PJ's to find him cause I'm going straight back to bed once I let him in :p

Doesn't mean I'm getting up!! Still gotta unpack half my room. Ugh...

If ya want help gimme a buzz. Doin nothin all week. Except Thursday. I'm in the doc in the morning and evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Since I started this boards malarkey, my bed time has slipped to 4am, from the 3am with stumbleupon. If something else comes along, I'll be entirely nocturnal in no time.

And the worst part is that while I feel compelled to stay up, I'm not actually doing anything entertaining.

He's not sure exactly where it is so I gotta go wandering round in my PJ's to find him cause I'm going straight back to bed once I let him in :p

Next time draw him a map or tell him to use Google maps :p Always works a treat and is highly accurate :pac:

If ya want help gimme a buzz. Doin nothin all week. Except Thursday. I'm in the doc in the morning and evening.

Working all week :(

• Advertisement

Since I started this boards malarkey, my bed time has slipped to 4am, from the 3am with stumbleupon. If something else comes along, I'll be entirely nocturnal in no time.

Stay away from projectfreetv then. You'll be awake all night watching stuff. Prime example... :P

Advertisement