Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katherine Lynch: Wagon's Den

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

closeline wrote: »
    What I would do to her...shed be some ride.i wudnt do it just to say i f###ed her but I actually find her attractive and hot..Id do it more than once like.

Thanks for sharing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te

if you disagree with me you are sh*te at thinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Jazzy wrote: »
    sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te sh1te

if you disagree with me you are sh*te at thinking
    You would still do her though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,686 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

im after hearing Brian taking the mick out of some ex boyband lad because the ex boyband lad has put on a few pound since his boybandy days..

Now Brian...pot...kettle...not exactly a Rolls Royce yourself these days are ya!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

oh dear lord I was made sit through wagons den last nite- absolutely dreadful stuff. I can't understand how anyone thinks she is funny. too contrived, very vulgar, repetitive etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

chakotha wrote: »

Julie Walters can be well funny.

Julie Waters is an excellent actress, however she did not write the script for this sketch. As far as I know Victoria Wood (who is a very funny woman) did.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

Agricola wrote: »
    Joan Rivers is one of the few female comics who are actually genuinely funny. Probably because she can be as crude as any man. Shes very witty too though. Most of them just rehash the same old gags about the hilarity of daily life living with men and all their quirks.

Joan Rivers is not a woman she is an android. She was funny about 30 years ago. Her material today is dated. Her poor facial surgery is funny though. Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican are seriously funny stand up acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

cock robin wrote: »
    Joan Rivers is not a woman she is an android. She was funny about 30 years ago. Her material today is dated. Her poor facial surgery is funny though. Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican are seriously funny stand up acts.
    Miranda Hart is not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

Is she pre-op,or post op ?????:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Winner of Last Comic Standing: Iliza Shlesinger

Not Funny: Katherine Lynch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭ollaetta

kraggy wrote: »
    I do think that Katherine Lynch is hot though.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Please tell me it's a wind up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭squonk

Miranda Hart IS funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

How does she get away with making ceaseless homophobic jokes? It's a sizeable chunk of her material. I'm not PC by any means, just don't like double standards. I wonder what would happen if she made half her gags about black people... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

How does she get away with making ceaseless homophobic jokes? It's a sizeable chunk of her material. I'm not PC by any means, just don't like double standards. I wonder what would happen if she made half her gags about black people... :pac:

This post. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

drayme wrote: »
    This post. :rolleyes:
    That post:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,099 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So she just finished one show recently and now it seems RTE are giving her another series of this starting tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

Collie D wrote: »
    Was that intentional?

I agree although vulgar "comedy" has been aound for a while. See Brendan O'Carroll thinking saying mickey or **** at every opportunity.

i lol'd at that line about brendan o caroll, so true.

saw some of wagons den 2night, pathetic stuff as usual but what shocked me was that natasha giggs is still floating around?? what a horrible person she is like, sleeping with her husbands bro(who he didnt really get on with)makes it worse, then going on every low rent z list show like wagons den, reminds me of that bit from the office where brent is on about brian keenan "whats he done? chained to a radiator for 9 years, whats he done since?nothing, boring" lol.
    same applies to her.what have you ever done?had an affair with ryan giggs,what have you done since?nothing BORING. dont know how she will ever get someone else, who in their right mind would go out with her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

Absolutely shocking stuff as usual from RTÉ!!

Who actually sanctions this endless cycle of crap they produce? They should stop doing comedy for the sake of it.. Makes the Hole in the Wall Gang look funny!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I've said it before, for a nation renowned for the "craic", we don't half produce some rubbish comedy....
    Some of our stand up comedians are good however....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

WD threads merged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Lisa murphy and Jo Jordan on now

John from last yr X factor on too
    His teeth are blinding

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Lisa looks better tonight than she did when she appeared on the SNS recently.

She does am shocked she is on this though

Jonny looks like he is wearing his PJs :eek:

Jo is locked I'd say

God, this really is trash telly :eek:

MrsD007 wrote: »
    God, this really is trash telly :eek:

It is it really is

But I am laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 54,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

How can Lisa Murphy put herself out there? She never ever looks comfortable on tv. I thought Sheila was a bit OTT with the personal remarks. And I know that is what the show is about, but it was a bit much. Jo is a real howya. She suits the show to a tee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,099 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MrsD007 wrote: »
    God, this really is trash trannie telly :eek:

FYP :p

Advertisement