Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donating a bag of sugar

Options
  • 03-11-2010 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

What can i do with a bag of sugar? I have a bag of unopened sugar in my press and i dont know what to do with it.

I bought a bag of sugar a few weeks ago as i was expecting a guy to call around and i wanted to impress him. Well just in case he took sugar in his tea. I wanted to make him the best tea. Im sure he wouldn't have been impressed with a sugarless cup of tea if he takes sugar.

Well anyway, that never happened. So i now have a bag of sugar and as i dont take sugar myself i dont know what to do with it. I should have taken a few sugar sachets from a restaurant but i didn't want him to think i was cheap.

Its a pity to waste it. Any ideas?

Yes, i know my user name doesn't help but i didn't pick it because i am actually a hardluckwoman, i picked it cause its one of my favourite songs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,583 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Use it in the boiled rabbit dish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Pour it in the petrol tank of the car next door. It will make the car go faster and they will thank you for it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Divide it up into little bags and distribute it amongst your neighbours. If they're not home, just leave them outside their doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Make a cake?
    I'll take it off your hands if you don't like cake..

Or give it to a friend/ neighbour who you know takes sugar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

sew it into your hat, a bigger head will make you seem more intelligent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Make him some 'brownies' - thatll impress him more than the bag of sugar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

wait, you thought you could impress him with a bag of sugar..?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,834 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

The next time you're really bored count how many granuals there are then divide by seven. Are you thinking of a grey elephant from Denmark?*

*some steps are missing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Exfoliate with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

I bought a bag of sugar a few weeks ago as i was expecting a guy to call around and i wanted to impress him. Well just in case he took sugar in his tea. I wanted to make him the best tea. Im sure he wouldn't have been impressed with a sugarless cup of tea if he takes sugar.
    You know people who have very, very, very low expectations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

Throw it at the next man you see, they're all bastards anyway. Alternatively, you could dress it up in baby clothes and stroll it around your neighborhood. I used to know (not personally, of course) a transvestite in Swords who used to do that, although instead of a bag of sugar he had a child's doll. Needless to say, the neighborhood kids were very, very scared of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Crush it up and snort the whole bag. Report back to this thread and make sure to label your response "sugar rush test subject 42", and do post back! It's infuriating that none of my other test subjects have reported back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭bigroad

put it behind the wheel of your car ,in case your handbrake cable snaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Eat it?

Turn it into a thick syrup then cover your nekid body with it. Post pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

What can i do with a bag of sugar? I have a bag of unopened sugar in my press and i dont know what to do with it.

Well anyway, that never happened. So i now have a bag of sugar and as i dont take sugar myself i dont know what to do with it. I should have taken a few sugar sachets from a restaurant but i didn't want him to think i was cheap.

Its a pity to waste it. Any ideas?

Yes, i know my user name doesn't help but i didn't pick it because i am actually a hardluckwoman, i picked it cause its one of my favourite songs.

Yeah because paying 70c for bag of sugar makes you loaded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

ScumLord wrote: »
    Crush it up and snort the whole bag. Report back to this thread and make sure to label your response "sugar rush test subject 42", and do post back! It's infuriating that none of my other test subjects have reported back to me.

Does snorting sugar get you caned?

http://www.lostrepublic.us/Graphics/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

whiteman19 wrote: »
    wait, you thought you could impress him with a bag of sugar..?

Well i thought i could get a few opportunities to impress him and make loads of tea. Wishful thinking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Leave it outside in a big pile in your garden. A snooty Englishman wearing a suit and bowler hat with a cup of tea and a saucer is bound to show up sooner or later.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Well I don't know do I. My experiment has been a complete failure to date.

Turn it into a thick syrup then cover your nekid body with it. Post pics.

Knowing her luck, she'll forget to let it cool down & we'll be seeing pics of a naked body with all over 2nd degree burns.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

adverts.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Well i thought i could get a few opportunities to impress him and make loads of tea. Wishful thinking!

I'd say he would have been more impressed with a blow job tbh

I think the OP has been watching too many Tea Bag adverts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I'll give you 50cents for it.

Advertisement