Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band 3 (Pre-Release)

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Any definitive word on when the midi adapter comes out?

No definitive answer yet but the general consensus is that it'll hit sometime around mid-November. It sucks to wait but it'll be worth it to use a real drumkit for pro-drums. :D

Oh and Zavvi / The Hut / Sendit (same company with same websites just different overlay) are selling the PS3 Mustang for £100 with free shipping. The 360 and Wii ones are still £120

Still says on those websites that its coming out tomorrow :confused:

Has it been delayed on other websites (like Amazon) because they ran out of pre orders or was it just delayed no matter how early you pre ordered?

EDIT: Would Zavvi ship it to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Still says on those websites that its coming out tomorrow :confused:

Has it been delayed on other websites (like Amazon) because they ran out of pre orders or was it just delayed no matter how early you pre ordered?

EDIT: Would Zavvi ship it to Ireland?

No one knows what the hell is going on with any of the Rock Band 3 instruments. The hardware launch for this game is a complete shambles. Some people have gotten the pro drums others have been told they're delayed, the keyboards are in short supply, the keyboard bundle gives no monetary saving (r.r.p) in Europe, the midi control box is delayed and every online store has differring release dates for the pro guitar.

Zavvi etc will ship it to Ireland for free.

No one knows what the hell is going on with any of the Rock Band 3 instruments. The hardware launch for this game is a complete shambles. Some people have gotten the pro drums others have been told they're delayed, the keyboards are in short supply, the keyboard bundle gives no monetary saving (r.r.p) in Europe, the midi control box is delayed and every online store has differring release dates for the pro guitar.

Zavvi etc will ship it to Ireland for free.

Its a shambles all right.

Ill wait till tomorrow and if it comes up on the zavvi site that the mustang is in stock Ill order it but I doubt it will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

The Rock Band 3 export page for PS3 PAL Rock Band 2 is here:
    http://rockband.com/ps3-export/intl

PAL 360 RB2 users with 25-digit code on the back of the manual enter the first 16 digits to get unlock code for RB2 export.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 pmass4

Hi everyone, this is my first post :L I'm new to this stuff.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has news about the release of the drum + cymbal pack or even the cymbals alone? I've been ringing Gamestop and Smyths etc. and no one has anything on it? :(

I really want them for tomorrow. Ha.

P.S was on the phone to Gamestop just before they closed at 9, and the woman said they have keyboards and games in stock. Plenty too, I think.

Thanks,

pmass4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

pmass4 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, this is my first post :L I'm new to this stuff.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has news about the release of the drum + cymbal pack or even the cymbals alone? I've been ringing Gamestop and Smyths etc. and no one has anything on it? :(

I really want them for tomorrow. Ha.

P.S was on the phone to Gamestop just before they closed at 9, and the woman said they have keyboards and games in stock. Plenty too, I think.

Thanks,

pmass4
    welcome to the forum!

regarding your question, your guess is as good as anyones it seems! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

From what I've been reading so far the standalone cymbals will not released in Europe and will only be available to purchase through the Mad-Catz website.
    The reason they have given is that RB2 drums were never released in Europe coupled with low sales of Beatles drums; both of which are RB3 cymbal compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 pmass4

Thank you.

I'm devastated :( I have the beatles drums and all :( :L Haha.

I just hope that Gamestop or any shop will get them.

Will the drums be released eventually?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

No definitive answer yet but the general consensus is that it'll hit sometime around mid-November. It sucks to wait but it'll be worth it to use a real drumkit for pro-drums. :D

Thanks man. Saves me heading into town only to be disappointed. I'm getting a midi drum set delivered tomorrow and the timing would've been perfect. You Mad Catz! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Meh, another few weeks won't hurt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

pmass4 wrote: »
    Thank you.

I'm devastated :( I have the beatles drums and all :( :L Haha.

I just hope that Gamestop or any shop will get them.

Will the drums be released eventually?

SOme places may have them but if you want them now now now best bet id to order online from hmv or amazon etc , actually you could be cheeky and ask a local HMV to order them in for you and save on the postage? As far as I'm aware if it's on thier www then it can re ordered in store but dont hold me to that :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

This thread had a good run, but it's time to start fresh for the release :)

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement