Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyProtein.co.uk

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Their website is giving me a pain in my face, can someone link me to this True Whey (5lb) Chocolate Mint....:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

colmconn wrote: »
    be warned about the l-glutamine: it tastes god awful. I finished my tub yesterday. never again.

It tastes pretty neutral to me (the myprotein stuff).... and that is just in a small glass of water with nothing else to mask the taste.
    Khannie wrote: »
    Mine tastes just fine.

+1

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Their website is giving me a pain in my face, can someone link me to this True Whey (5lb) Chocolate Mint....:)

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/mp-max/protein-supplements/true-whey-(5lb)/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

what happened with the supplement factory? - they been good to me on whey and glutamine multiple orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Sorry all, I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying to set up an account with myprotein.co.uk, and it won't accept any kind of post code. I've tried 0000, 000 000, o00o00, 123456.... What do ye use? HELP!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Baldie wrote: »
    Sorry all, I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying to set up an account with myprotein.co.uk, and it won't accept any kind of post code. I've tried 0000, 000 000, o00o00, 123456.... What do ye use? HELP!!

this happened to me earlier this morning, I was trying to register with them and couldnt due to post code (even when country = ireland) i emailed them and they responded within 10 minutes saying they would manually create my account if I provided my details via email, name address etc. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

I use 00 000

Hawk Wing wrote: »
    I use 00 000

Nope, it's not working. I'll try emailing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Their order system didn't work in Firefox/Chrome/Safari for me, only in Internet Explorer, If I remember, the post code then worked correctly.

Might want to try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

corkcomp wrote: »
    this happened to me earlier this morning, I was trying to register with them and couldnt due to post code (even when country = ireland) i emailed them and they responded within 10 minutes saying they would manually create my account if I provided my details via email, name address etc. :)

I use 09 [space] 000, so its 09 000

P.S: Use the code in my sig to get 5% off ;) Cheap plug!

• Advertisement

I emailed them and they set up an account for me.

Do you guys pay by laser or credit card? It won't process my laser even though my card has "Maestro" on it.....

Do you guys pay by laser or credit card? It won't process my laser even though my card has "Maestro" on it.....

Same for me, so I use my Mastercard instead. Laser only seems to work with Irish companies sadly.

I used a credit card. My laser only ever works for POS purchases :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

I dunno WTF the story is with Maestro cards... my Laser's never worked in the UK, even tho it has Maestro on it!

Hanley wrote: »
    I dunno WTF the story is with Maestro cards... my Laser's never worked in the UK, even tho it has Maestro on it!

same with mine, the maestro makes f**k all difference as far as I can see .. I cant ever use it for online purchases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Dublin2Physio

Ordered from them today - really hoping the unflavoured is actually unflavoured!!

The postcode thing was an issue for me too until I put it in as 000 000
    and it has to be in the UK box for some reason

Putting it in the European postcode box does nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

I put in my first order last week and received promptly best shakes ive tasted. only problem was the box with myprotien supplements written all over it. Id rather it was sent discreetly in future, dont know if anyone has ever requested this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Ryan!

chocolate mint flavour awwwhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

I got the strawberry whey protein. Delivered in 3 days. Great quality stuff. I had the same problem with the postcode but I emailed them and they sorted it all out for me within a day or 2.

Westwood wrote: »
    I put in my first order last week and received promptly best shakes ive tasted. only problem was the box with myprotien supplements written all over it. Id rather it was sent discreetly in future, dont know if anyone has ever requested this?

Why?? Its not exactly winstrol or HGH written on the box! Could be full of cod liver oil and oats for all the delivery guy knows!! Though my delivery guy orders with them too :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Ryan! wrote: »
    chocolate mint flavour awwwhhh

its nice alright gets alittle overwhelming if your taking everyday tho so i changed to vanilla this once

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

corkcomp wrote: »
    same with mine, the maestro makes f**k all difference as far as I can see .. I cant ever use it for online purchases

Laser doesn't work outside Ireland lads, Maestro on it makes no difference - unless the site/retailer specifically states it accepts Laser cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Chet Zar wrote: »
    Laser doesn't work outside Ireland lads, Maestro on it makes no difference - unless the site/retailer specifically states it accepts Laser cards.

Um, outside ireland Laser/Maestro cards can frequently be used in retailers, haven't seen it online but i've used them in swizterland and austria in the last month....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Why?? Its not exactly winstrol or HGH written on the box!
    To a Joe Duffy listener it may as well say MY-STEROIDS!

I get stuff sent to work as nobody is in my house to collect. Last time I got a call from reception "theres a big box of mad pills and bags of stuff for you here", turned out they put the wrong name on the box and had to open it, inside they found my name on the receipt papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Um, outside ireland Laser/Maestro cards can frequently be used in retailers, haven't seen it online but i've used them in swizterland and austria in the last month....

Sorry - I meant in the UK (re the myprotein site).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Laser cards aren't activated to be used as Maestro online. Only in person with pin.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Yeah the mastro option is for mastro/switch cards which are issued as debit cards in the UK and they work as credit cards online.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭DARCHA22

Hey all.

What with this recession and all (grumble, etc), I'm gonna probably change to a cheaper alternative in supplements.

The Supplement Factory has been tried unsuccessfully, but I've heard good things about myprotein.co.uk.

Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?

Cheers!!

JB

I recently started using them, they are great. Took 2 days to get my order to Ireland. True Whey is just like Reflex Instant whey, but better in my opinion, and has less fat.

Really like them. And the customer service is outstanding, they get back to you very quick.

Long term customer in the making, going for second order in a couple of weeks

Use my referral code if you havent used any of the ones on here already.
    Thanks

MP162929 5% discount

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

Why does everyone seem to be getting true whey? Is the impact whey terrible or something? Just about to put in my first order...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

colman1212 wrote: »
    Why does everyone seem to be getting true whey? Is the impact whey terrible or something? Just about to put in my first order...

I just checked there.

i got impact.

Tbh i couldn't give two ****s once it has whey in the title

Advertisement