Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

http://www.volvocars.com/ie/campaigns/lostinforks/Pages/default.aspx

Win a weekend in Ashford Castle and use of a volvo XC60 for that weekend.

I was playing this on the UK site - you can win a car there, but as usual not open to ROI, so on off chance checked out Irish site! Its kinda addictive:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 samson26

Nevaeh wrote: »
    i won 3 vip tickets today to to this Friday's Budweiser Ice Cold Summer BBQ at the Galway Bay Hotel in Salthill in association with Today FM.

The party for only 150 invited guests will include performances by The Divine Comedy and Duke Special, a chance to win a cool Grand in cash, meet Mr Iceman, a yummy BBQ and of course some complimentary Budweiser Ice Cold to wash it down!.

The party kicks off at 1.45pm with Tony Fenton's live Today FM broadcast running from 2.30pm to 4.30pm but the party will keep going until 5:30pm. Afterwards, you'll be whisked away to continue the party in a Galway City Centre location!

i thought id be able to go but it turns out i cant, anyone in galway interested in the 3 tickets? id hate to see them go to waste :)

Are you giving away the whole prize? Does your prize include the hotel??

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

samson26 wrote: »
    Are you giving away the whole prize? Does your prize include the hotel??

I won tickets also, but Ill be using them :D

They gave away 20 VIP passes for yourself and 2 pals today. Valid to go to the BBQ and drinks then on to a city centre location. No accomodation or transport included.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

lilminx wrote: »

If you type the word "New" into the search box it will bring back all 6 properties;)

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Win 365 days in a hotel, with 5 years to use all 365 days.

http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Elliee wrote: »
    Win 365 days in a hotel, with 5 years to use all 365 days.

http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/
    Oh my god... you could actually move out (if you were renting) and just live in a hotel for a year!

It'd be like being a combination of a journalist, a visiting diplomat and James Bond, except without the work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    The aul' Hellfire club, eh?

They could have had a better clue like: "Ruined building in the mountains. Full of decades worth of Scrumpy Jack cans and other adolscent litter", but then it would be too easy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

Claregirl wrote: »
    If you type the word "New" into the search box it will bring back all 6 properties;)

I was going to thank this but there was no 'thanks - rolls eyes' button!

Now why didn't I think of that!?

Good for you!

mell61 wrote: »
    http://www.volvocars.com/ie/campaigns/lostinforks/Pages/default.aspx

Win a weekend in Ashford Castle and use of a volvo XC60 for that weekend.

I was playing this on the UK site - you can win a car there, but as usual not open to ROI, so on off chance checked out Irish site! Its kinda addictive:rolleyes:

Maybe it's just that I was 'rudely awoken by the dustman' this morning at 6.27am and have since been unable to sleep, but I have no clue what to do with this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

TVNOW

Closing date Fri 25 June

TVNOW/ SELECT HOTEL COMPETITION
    Win a trip to Trident Hotel Kinsale Co Cork
    Answer: B. Cork

TVNOW/DERVISH COMPETITION
    Win a copy of "From Stage To Stage"
    Answer TRUE

Thanks Carolireland, I won a copy of the Dervish CD/DVD, it arrived in the post yesterday.

Thanks again...

Maybe it's just that I was 'rudely awoken by the dustman' this morning at 6.27am and have since been unable to sleep, but I have no clue what to do with this game.

BAsic idea is that you travel around looking for the cullen house, so at each fork in the road choose left or right, the person who finds the shortest route to the house is in the draw. there are hints and tips on the site below, and a few hidden scenes from the movie spread across the game. The general consensus is that it can be done in 11 moves. there are supposed to be hints around the place to help you find your way... ie at the row of shops would a vampire go left or right (right shows a tanning shop, so unlikely to go that way)
    http://www.whereisedwardcullen.com/contests/solving-volvos-lost-in-forks-game

BAsic idea is that you travel around looking for the cullen house, so at each fork in the road choose left or right, the person who finds the shortest route to the house is in the draw. there are hints and tips on the site below, and a few hidden scenes from the movie spread across the game. The general consensus is that it can be done in 11 moves. there are supposed to be hints around the place to help you find your way... ie at the row of shops would a vampire go left or right (right shows a tanning shop, so unlikely to go that way)
    http://www.whereisedwardcullen.com/contests/solving-volvos-lost-in-forks-game

Thanks mell but to be honest I couldn't give a flying fig where Edward Cullen is.. lol even if there is a prize for finding him.. *wrong prize in my opinion though - should involve a wooden stake IMO* lol

Thanks mell but to be honest I couldn't give a flying fig where Edward Cullen is.. lol even if there is a prize for finding him.. *wrong prize in my opinion though - should involve a wooden stake IMO* lol

:eek: Lilminx, i'm giving you the benefit of doubt due to sleep depravation, a prize is a prize! Mind you I'd prefer the car (the UK prize) to the weekend away (Irish prize), but thanks for not entering so I can win this one!!!:D

:eek: Lilminx, i'm giving you the benefit of doubt due to sleep depravation, a prize is a prize! Mind you I'd prefer the car to the weekend away, but thanks for not entering so I can win this one!!!:D

Think you only get the car for the weekend though.. I'd be afraid i'd fecking scratch it or something lol

*cos like some eejit would bang into me*

I'm a good driver :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TimFrance

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Wheelsonthebus

http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/5019_16153.php

Win tickets to the Heineken Cup final 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

To celebrate the opening of the new Carphone Warehouse store in the Ashleaf Shopping Centre, Crumlin, we are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a €50 voucher to spend in Carphone Warehouse. To enter, email giftbag@whatshewears.ie with your contact details. The winner will be announced here next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

http://blog.puddleducks.ie/2010/07/01/puddleducks-summer-drawing-competition/

Looking for a fun activity for the kids during the summer holidays? Let the kids have fun painting or drawing a beach themed picture. Send us the drawing and be in with a chance to win a bumper set of beach toys.

There are a number of ways to enter:
    Competition Rules:
    • Children aged 11 years and under are eligible to enter
    • The closing date for entries is Saturday 18th July
    • If posting the address for entries is PuddleDucks, Beechwood, Ferney Road, Carrigaline, Co. Cork
    • We may display the entries on our Facebook page or on photo sharing sites. Acknowledgement will be made to the artists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭fluky1

Be a fan of Marks & Spencer Ireland on FACEBOOK and enter a competition to win a SCHOOL UNIFORM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭new shoes

Is there any comps where there is skill involved rather than a draw!

When I was 17... ( a while ago ) there was a space invaders game on oceanfree.net! I spent hours playing it and only got the best score and got 4 free tickets to robbie williams ( which I sold ) and got dutch gold :)

SO im looking for something similar!

Voted for you all on both computers!!
    Hope at least one of us wins!!! Maybe then you could take me along ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

new shoes wrote: »
    Is there any comps where there is skill involved rather than a draw!

When I was 17... ( a while ago ) there was a space invaders game on oceanfree.net! I spent hours playing it and only got the best score and got 4 free tickets to robbie williams ( which I sold ) and got dutch gold :)

SO im looking for something similar!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/BeroccaBoostNinja?v=app_4949752878&ref=ts

Looks like we have been ignoring our Random Acts of Kindness…..

With longer, brighter summer days we should have loads of time to spread the kindness and pass it on.

This month’s competition is for a €60 Ticketmaster voucher.

All you have to do is email competitions@headsup.ie with your name, location, contact number and a short summary of the random act of kindness you did

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭christinadublin

Southside People are running a comp to win family tickets to the Dublin horse show.
    You need to pick up a copy of the free paper to get an entry form.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppyfields

http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/jaki-coffey/864115/

I'd be delighted and very grateful if ye could also throw me a vote! :) Thanks!

Done best of luck fab prize

Vodkat wrote: »
    Would you guys mind voting for me please and thanks...??
    Wiling to return the favour!! :)

http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/caitriona-redmond/841140/

Done must remember to vote for you two in work

Done!:D
    Please vote for Mark Anderson on www.squeezeheinz.ie .Thank you

Done for both of you good luck

• Advertisement

Won one weekend ticket to Oxegen , delighted now I just need to win a babysitter for the weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement