Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 salann11

Hi, does anybody know of any good mediums available in the galway area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Princess Urick

Hi all,,,,sorry new to this

Can someone please tell me where to find a fortune teller in limerick city and how to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi all,,,,sorry new to this

Can someone please tell me where to find a fortune teller in limerick city and how to contact them?

Kate O'Halloran is in Croom which is pretty close? You can get her details on http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Thank you 6th ,,,have you heard anything about her?

Thank you 6th ,,,have you heard anything about her?

Only the bits on here and over on EuMom. People seem to be positive about her but havent had any dealings myself. She's been doing it a long time though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 twinky82

Hi, Could i get Noel in the phoenix parks number too please and Dympna's? Thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

cookie2009 wrote: »
    Could someone PM me Noel in Phoenix Park No...went yrs ago & found him very good.
    twinky82 wrote: »
    Hi, Could i get Noel in the phoenix parks number too please [...]

This Noel in the Phoenix Park - it seems like his number is harder to get hold of than a landline number for Osama Bin Laden.

Does anyone know this bloke's number?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

twinky82 wrote: »
    Hi, Could i get Noel in the phoenix parks number too please and Dympna's? Thanks x

Dympna's details are here.

Does anyone know this bloke's number?

I'm considering wiping out a Ouija Board to get this number! :pac:

Did anyone ever go see Len in Limerick? What is he like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sin1234

hi all have been trying for an age to get finbar wards number in ballinasloe.......any help much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭offaly4sam

This mite sound stupid but i was just wondering do psychics tell you stuff that will happen in the future or that already happened.
    Ive been hearing good things about dennis curran in Athy and was thinking about going to him. Im 20 and in college and at the moment i need to clarrify a few things in my life that im having doubts about..academic,love life etc. Does he tell you stuff about this or has anyone been to him b4?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aquilon

Hi,

I have been to see Eddie 3 times; the first time I went was several years ago; he was exceptionally specific about a lot of things in particular saying my Dad would meet someone in the next 6 months which I disagreed with as my parents had only seperated after 26yrs of marriage the prevous month... I said no & he said yes; it will happen... This went back & forth a few times & I left feeling he was quite arrogant but guess what... My Dad met his partner approx 6 months later & they are still together as per Eddie's prediction...

The second time I went he spent a long time talking about an ex of mine & I would agree with previous posts i.e. he related his advice & my situation to some of his own situations... But rather spookily he asked if my ex had something about his eye, in specific his right eye and he does have a "freckle" in his right eye...

The third time I went was early this year & again he was spot on in terms of past relationships & asked if he could give me honest advice to which I said yes... He told me what would happen if I got back with either of my exes and to be honest it made perfect sense & has helped me remember / stay focused on why they are exes... His future prediction was that I would meet someone but probably not until Sept or Nov and as it is now Nov I am going back now...

Each time I was with him for 40 mins and although he told me a few difficult things on 2 occasions I would have preferred him to do that rather than lie...

I went to Catherine Woods in East Wall before the last time I went to Eddie thinking all I wanted was to be told life would be fien & a tall dark handsome stranger was coming my way... She basically told me what I wanted to hear but as her info on my past was so inaccurate I could not believe in what she said about my future so it was after that I went to Eddie.... And of course he was spot on about my past whilst also telling me nice things about my future...

I'm off to see him tomorrow so will see what he has to say then...
    Hi all, I got a reading from both EP Christian and Julian de Burgh and they gave the opposite readings with regards to one particular future event. I am puzzled. Is this all just a waste of time? Anyone had similar experience?

How close were the readings time wise? Seriously why anyone would get more than reading close together really makes me wonder.

6th wrote: »
    How close were the readings time wise? Seriously why anyone would get more than reading close together really makes me wonder.

Someone who doubts and believes that if any of that makes sense readings should be more or less similar. Just one month time difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

aquilon wrote: »
    Hi all, I got a reading from both EP Christian and Julian de Burgh and they gave the opposite readings with regards to one particular future event. I am puzzled. Is this all just a waste of time? Anyone had similar experience?

I had a reading from both as well and same happened. I went to June beside Eddie and she was much better than Julian as she spent much more time with me and picked up on stuff eddie said but also some of the stuff Julian had said. Helped me make more sense as it was easier to interpret a situation.
    So maybe they are both correct and you have a decision to make? this is what came up with my 3rd reading. Maybe give June a go and see what happens?

stepdoyle wrote: »
    I had a reading from both as well and same happened. I went to June beside Eddie and she was much better than Julian as she spent much more time with me and picked up on stuff eddie said but also some of the stuff Julian had said. Helped me make more sense as it was easier to interpret a situation.
    So maybe they are both correct and you have a decision to make? this is what came up with my 3rd reading. Maybe give June a go and see what happens?

Thanks a lot. I might actually do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kitsel

Hi, bit new to this, Could anyone pm me the number of Veronica of Blackpool in Cork or Stephanie in Cobh?

You can get the numbers at www.paranormal.ie in the directory.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kitsel

6th wrote: »
    You can get the numbers at www.paranormal.ie in the directory.

Thanks a million:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

sin1234 wrote: »
    hi all have been trying for an age to get finbar wards number in ballinasloe.......any help much appreciated

I have a number for Finbar Ward - have been to him in the past. If you PM me I will send it on to you as not sure if its wise to post it up here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

i have a question, i may as well state right now, i am not a believer, i am curious but definitely rooted in skepticism.

my question is this, how do you or the medium know (if they are indeed able to communicate with something on the other side) that it is not a demon/dark force that is taking the guise of someone else or manipulating what the medium sees?

kryogen wrote: »
    i have a question, i may as well state right now, i am not a believer, i am curious but definitely rooted in skepticism.

my question is this, how do you or the medium know (if they are indeed able to communicate with something on the other side) that it is not a demon/dark force that is taking the guise of someone else or manipulating what the medium sees?

I'm not convinced by the whole psychic/medium thing either. But my explanation for that would be that a person usually goes to a medium to contact a loved one - so I think it would be instantly apparent if it was some demon or other coming through. Having said that - I dont believe in demons either - unless they're the livng kind nd I have no problem believing in them!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hi
    there is a combination of both really. yes , i agree , negative energy can and do integrade sometimes with the spirit coming to deliver a message through the medium . Good medium is the one that can identify each and give good reading.
    hope that helps
    lily

hi
    there is a combination of both really. yes , i agree , negative energy can and do integrade sometimes with the spirit coming to deliver a message through the medium . Good medium is the one that can identify each and give good reading.
    hope that helps
    lily

Which probably prompts the obvious question - where do you find a good medium and how do you know they're good before you go?:confused:

hi , not all mediums however good they are can link to each and every persons loved ones at each and every time.
    its combination of readings and validation of the reading during the setting. as in events , names and near future as within the week predictions. if these were spot on , the medium is good .
    i went to a medium in co. laois, i think her name was hollahan . she discribed my father to the tee. I dont look like my father at all , the eye colours , the tan , everything was spot on , names. however , her pridictons were wrong , but i got the message i want from him and to him . and i am sure of that because her validations were 100%.
    hope that helps

hi , not all mediums however good they are can link to each and every persons loved ones at each and every time.
    its combination of readings and validation of the reading during the setting. as in events , names and near future as within the week predictions. if these were spot on , the medium is good .
    i went to a medium in co. laois, i think her name was hollahan . she discribed my father to the tee. I dont look like my father at all , the eye colours , the tan , everything was spot on , names. however , her pridictons were wrong , but i got the message i want from him and to him . and i am sure of that because her validations were 100%.
    hope that helps

Interesting. I lost my Dad very suddenly last June. Alot of things were left unsaid. I would love to put some of that right, even though I am very cynical about psychics/mediums. Could you give me any more info on the person in Laois as its very accessible to me? Much appreciated.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ScaryMary

Hi,

I was wondering does anyone know the times/days Eddie Christian on S.William street does his readings?

Appreciate any PMs

Thanks

hi scarymary
    he sits all week days and saturdays , around 10-5pm. lunch time, you just have to sit and wait. he charges 55 euros . some readings only 10 minutes.
    lily

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ScaryMary

hi scarymary
    he sits all week days and saturdays , around 10-5pm. lunch time, you just have to sit and wait. he charges 55 euros . some readings only 10 minutes.
    lily

Thank you :)

Advertisement