Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebooks Airline Manager

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

anyone else's reputation getting a hammering when you have a incident? had 2 flight out of 41 go tec this morning and dropped to 93%

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

hick wrote: »
    anyone else's reputation getting a hammering when you have a incident? had 2 flight out of 41 go tec this morning and dropped to 93%

7 incidents out of 86 for me :(
    Are the incidents getting more expensive or what?
    280k for a flat tire (or even tyre)?
    Eeeek......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Deacon Blues

Advertising has come down in price so I bought 5 days worth.

LINKAER Airlines.

It's better to buy three days worth on Monday, and then four days worth on Thursday (or vice versa). Then you have pretty much continuous cover, all at the cheap rate. The few hours between coverage still has max loads.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

smccarrick wrote: »
    7 incidents out of 86 for me :(
    Are the incidents getting more expensive or what?
    280k for a flat tire (or even tyre)?
    Eeeek......
    More expensive aircraft will require more expensive upkeep. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

I have circa 100 million to spend, what would you do with it?

• Advertisement

ANXIOUS wrote: »

25mill to charity, Beach Villa in Barbados, Farmhouse in tuscany, Apartment over looking chicane in Monaco, Bugatti Veyron, personal Swedish masseuse...oh a might pay a sherpa to carry me up Everest

• Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭crisco10

or you could buy an a340-600 and 2 x B787-8......

oh and in breaking news, I earned my first pax points from flights! a whole 5 on to my total. At this stage, I think thats a huge achievement!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

ANXIOUS wrote: »

A dozen A321-200's? 200 pax and a 6000km range. If you max out on the range with good demands- you'd be looking at around 500k per flight......?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

just bought my first A340, going London - Perth. Share price jumped up from 66c to 80c straight away. getting $1.2mil per flight.

Invest in Gardair, stock is only going to go up

787-8 x 5 - 1 flight per day 1.6m profit each

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

hick wrote: »
    787-8 x 5 - 1 flight per day 1.6m profit each

Thats exactly what im doing, however might only get 4 buy fuel with the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

crisco10 wrote: »
    oh and in breaking news, I earned my first pax points from flights! a whole 5 on to my total. At this stage, I think thats a huge achievement!

Did you pass a milestone in passengers flown? I got 5 pax points when i passed 100K passengers flown.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

murfie wrote: »
    Did you pass a milestone in passengers flown? I got 5 pax points when i passed 100K passengers flown.

You get achievements at 100k,500k and a million passengers, which usually means a small cash injection and some pax points.
    Check out the achievements page for more info (from the overview page)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've had two lots of 5 PAX points given so far, but I'm not exactly sure when as I wasn't paying attention at the time. I'm not yet up to 100,000 passengers but should be soon.

No, I got 10 Pax points per achievement. so now on 175. (7 achievements, 100 original points and the 5 for some flight).

Wasn't sure what flight, came along in a pile of flight dispatches...

They seem incredibly rare.

crisco10 wrote: »
    No, I got 10 Pax points per achievement. so now on 175. (7 achievements, 100 original points and the 5 for some flight).

Wasn't sure what flight, came along in a pile of flight dispatches...

They seem incredibly rare.

lol. and just like buses, they come all at once. another 5 there. nothing special about the flight, 5/10 catering. 99% demand. 787-8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭wayne2107

Going UK?

Griffair has now 25 UK destinations from Dublin, including London City and Manchester.

Come fly with Irelands fastest growing airline.

Griffair
    Your Airline

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Just added this to the useful links sticky. If you ever forget where the thread is, you'll find it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Sunamd

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that it's a very good time to pivk up some of my shares. Price hit 0.30 today for the first time. Started 8 days ago. Beginningto accumulate a fleet of M80's (4 at the moment) and gaining one a day. Share price is gonna start to increase alot more so could be a handy investment for anyone interested.

Cheers,

Sunamd

Sunamd wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that it's a very good time to pivk up some of my shares. Price hit 0.30 today for the first time. Started 8 days ago. Beginningto accumulate a fleet of M80's (4 at the moment) and gaining one a day. Share price is gonna start to increase alot more so could be a handy investment for anyone interested.

Cheers,

Sunamd

took 200k worth of shares in you, keep up the good work! :D

• Advertisement

Cheers Hick, it's a good investment... I've repayed the favour!

Hi all,

Cheers,

Sunamd

Bought 200,000 also. I expect a 500% return on my investment in 10 days.:D;)

Good work though. MD-80's are great. Heavy-ish on fuel but if you buy at $400 that doesn't make a difference...

Thanks Crisco10... that return is guaranteed (like the Irish banks!!!)

Anyone need help reaching the 800,000 stock sold acheivment. I am willing to help you out if you repay the favour. I have 300k to go.

Maybe its my airline name, Rustbucket Airlines. Not the most confidence building name but it profitable and growing stock @ 3.63. Buying a 787-3 shortly, I find I can fly it 3 times a day instead of the 787-8 twice so it makes more money.

Murfie, looks like you made it! i went in to buy some of your stock and its all gone!

Murfie, looks like you made it! i went in to buy some of your stock and its all gone!

no I have sold 487000. so must be a problem with the game. Or did i read that you can only buy 1 million worth as well as sell 1 a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

no I have sold 487000. so must be a problem with the game. Or did i read that you can only buy 1 million worth as well as sell 1 a million.
    You read correctly. Also you may not have more than 200000 worth of shares in one airline.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Hi all,

Cheers,

Sunamd

None left!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Hi all,

Cheers,

Sunamd

Just picked up your last 100k!

Macrubicon Air

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Anyone need help reaching the 800,000 stock sold acheivment. I am willing to help you out if you repay the favour. I have 300k to go.

Maybe its my airline name, Rustbucket Airlines. Not the most confidence building name but it profitable and growing stock @ 3.63. Buying a 787-3 shortly, I find I can fly it 3 times a day instead of the 787-8 twice so it makes more money.

Just bought you out with 99999 shares!

Macrubicon Air - searching for any and all investors !

Advertisement