Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

The only thing I did today was play a football match for the boards team. And we won 1-0! Yipee! No invigilating for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Of course there's nothing to suggest some other invigilator isnt stalking your bebo, which would be strange.

*Is excited for last night out in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

That would be strange.

Thursday night you talking about? It's gonna be good... will many people have headed back to their respective counties do ya think or will people stick around? Hopefully there'll be a good crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Most if not all of the local people I know are gonna be out for it anyway. I know a few of those tractor driving folk who're hanging around for it too.

mp3guy wrote: »
    Well there was a question on the basis for a subspace, which I got wrong, then also one to find a subset of 4 given vectors that form a basis for the subspace spanned by the 4 vectors. Then you also had to express each of those vectors that weren't in the basis as a linear combination of the basis vectors.

I got everything else anyway. The absence of a marking scheme was quite annoying however.

Just had a look at it there and it's essentially nothing you haven't seen before. Just asked in a slightly different way.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know if those rooms near Pugin are open to rent still? Normally I'd stay in my friends but he's having a Poken tournament that day so there'll be loads of his friends over and I don't wanna impose...

Also if so, how much and where can I get in contact with them?:)

1 more exam left!!
    other friends are drunk RIGHT THIS MINUTE :mad:

God Help Maynooth when I finish on Thursday!!

Am contempleting doing a braveheart in the exam hall when they say its over... hop up and shout " FREEEEDOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!"

Does anyone know if those rooms near Pugin are open to rent still? Normally I'd stay in my friends but he's having a Poken tournament that day so there'll be loads of his friends over and I don't wanna impose...

The accomodation office are the people to contact. Check out nuim.ie

Many thanks :)

@Blindjustice: I hope you're in my exam for that. :pac:

I seriously thought that said Pokemon tournament on first read, oh dear.

Thursday, yer. I'll be in The Roost about 8 hopefully :pac:
    Stalling up to the Donegal friends about 6.30 with half the local off licence in my bag.

• Advertisement

It was supposed to say Poker, :o

A pokemon tournie would be more fun though. Everyone takes Poker so seriously these days. Irish people and their addictions eh?

Many thanks :)

@Blindjustice: I hope you're in my exam for that. :pac:

Im also considering wearing my lucky hat to the last exam :)
    Croc-front-brn.jpg

Do invigilators view these hats as a form of cheating?

Only if you hang corks from the rim with notes on them.

You could be on to something good there :P

You have to be cool to pull that hat off. Or Crocodile Dundee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I won't be able to go roost til around 9ish, I'll be the very very tall blonde (I bought platforms..) beside the scruffy dreadlocked guy. Ahh you all know what I look like anyway.

I didn't but I do now... kinda :P I'll drunkenly ask every tall blonde there if they recognise me from the interwebs.

I`ll be the one wearing the hat

I'll be the short brunette in the pink dress. Good luck finding me with that description!

I`ll be the one wearing the hat

If you wear that hat in the roost all thursday and challenge everyone to a game of knifey spoony I'll buy you a pint :)

• Advertisement

Black dress, purple belt, purple shoes, drunk face.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

I'll be wearing purple shoes.

Stealing my shoes are we? Wouldn't be the first time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Does anyone know if those rooms near Pugin are open to rent still?

Yes and here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Stealing my shoes are we? Wouldn't be the first time.

Do I know you? Your involved in the ladies rugby right? Been trying to figure out who you are but I have no idea.

Like with all previous boards.ie 'real life' encounters I'm expecting awkward starring ultimately broken by the other person asking if its me, and me asking if they're '_______' despite us both knowing that was the case all along. Brilliant.

Nah, I'm not really involved in anything in college. I don't have a clue who you are either Beau.

PrivateEye: Thankfully, Dave intervened there.

I'd like to thank my parents, God, all the little people who go me here for this momentous achievement. I couldn't have done it without you :p

I'd like to thank my parents, God, all the little people who go me here for this momentous achievement. I couldn't have done it without you :p

Awesomeness, well and truly 'thanked'

As for the other issue, its always funny. "Oh sh/t, there's the internet ahead" Look cool.

• Advertisement

Yeah, unless you're drunk, its RAG week and when you ask the person if he's "that guy from boards", and he replies with, "eh no, you're in a lot of my classes though", it's just embarrassing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement