Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexico City Rocked By 6.0 Quake

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

Reverse engineered alien technology.

Why would it need to be reverse engineered? If you subscribe to the same theory as mysterious then aren't aliens the ones who are in control? Correct me if I misread you mysterious.

Assuming the technology exists and was reverse engineered, who carried out the reverse engineering and how did they come into its possession?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

King Mob wrote: »
    And again there's as much reason to believe they have the technology to predict earthquakes years in advance as there is to believe they have an earthquake machine.

But seriously why should we have to argue this. It's silly.

KM your jumping to conclusions and throwing in assertions to try back your clams that its silly to dicuss this.

It isn't, its silly to ignore and pretend we live in a normal world, cus right now we are proving its far from one.

Ancient civilzations and the bible all documented when earth would go through its dark phrase. Cycles, pole shifts, floods ete, Ice age, global warming etc. Cycles have a pattern, and yes you can predict things going back as far a few thousands years.

Thats how the Mayans could predict things thousands of years later.

Its only percieved silly if your ignornant of what you don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

mysterious wrote: »
    Ancient civilzations and the bible all documented when earth would go through its dark phrase. Cycles, pole shifts, floods ete, Ice age, global warming etc. Cycles have a pattern, and yes you can predict things going back as far a few thousands years.

Can you give some examples of some predictions which have proven to be accurate? I am always a little skeptical of predictions since so many are made, one or two are bound to happen out of pure coincidence if nothing else.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Harp weapons look it up :)
    I Googled it and I still see no viable or reliable argument for its existence or use to create an earthquake, certainly not a geologic scientific argument for its application, just non-scientific hocus pocus rumour, which the web is full of, as are science fiction novel and Hollywood fiction. Google sourced quote:

Project HARP, short for High Altitude Research Project, was a joint project of the United States Department of Defense and Canada's Department of National Defence created with the goal of studying ballistics of re-entry vehicles at low cost; whereas most such projects used expensive (and failure-prone) rockets, HARP used a very large gun to fire the models to high altitudes and speeds. Started in 1961, it was created largely due to lobbying from Gerald Bull, a controversial but highly successful ballistics engineer who went on to head the project.

Source: http://www.123exp-warfare.com/t/03804153397/

How a theoretical HARP gun (if one ever existed or worked) could be used to trigger a predictable earthquake is a matter of Hollywood fiction, not geologic science. Where would the HARP gun fire from? Outer space? If outer space, how could you silence thousands of academic and professional astronomers in dozens of nations from reporting it?

Or buried in the ground in Mexico? We are not talking about a large water pistol, but something the size of a rail gun. Not only that, there would have been a significant pre-shock anomaly recorded at Cal Tech immediately before the quake by the so-called impact of the HARP gun that could not be hidden if such an extraordinary event were to occur.

How many times would this hypothetical HARP gun have to fire to trigger an real earthquake? How could you guarantee that just one shot would do it, given that the science of earthquakes still has a long way to go before reliable prediction can be achieved? Furthermore, how do you know that a HARP gun would trigger an earthquake? The Earth is blasted and drilled all the time exploring for mineral deposits. Why would this so-called hypothetical gun work differently and be a source of an earthquake, when other mining activities have not? Fiction at best for a film plot! Not science!

Cal Tech studies pre-shock activity in their attempts to develop an algorithm to predict earthquakes, and this would have already been reported by them. I can just see the host of Cal Tech (and other scholarly institution researchers) racing to report the anomaly, just so they could claim to be first when they "publish or perish" the findings! No one could silence the thousands of publication-greedy academics, NGO or independent geological researchers that work in several different nations. To assume that there is a world order that could silence these researchers in different nations is a sad joke that would fail the humour forum, much less something that an editor of a respected peer-reviewed scientific journal or geological society would endorse.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

KM your jumping to conclusions and throwing in assertions to try back your clams that its silly to dicuss this.

It isn't, its silly to ignore and pretend we live in a normal world, cus right now we are proving its far from one.

Its only percieved silly if your ignornant of what you don't know.

Except the tiny little problem of that not being true.
    The bible has no accurate predictions.
    And the Mayans haven't predicted anything.

Would you like to show some evidence that says otherwise?

• Advertisement

Why would it need to be reverse engineered? If you subscribe to the same theory as mysterious then aren't aliens the ones who are in control? Correct me if I misread you mysterious.

Assuming the technology exists and was reverse engineered, who carried out the reverse engineering and how did they come into its possession?

Okay Im going to give you the glimpse exactly how I see it.

You go about your every day life forgetting the sky above, thats what we do. Yet every night lies billions of stars looking at you.

Every single night of your life, and long after your gone. Are you going to start looking up every now and then, you will be surprised to what you see

You have been watched for millions of years, its the reason your still here. Its time for us take control of our reality.

there are many aliens interested in us, my perceptions cant say who is good, who is bad or whatever.

We need to prove to ourselves humanity is worth saving.

I.e face yourself. The aliens have always been watching you and lerning from you. It's important that you all realise your are sentient cosmic beings carrying the cosmic codes to acend furhter into the universe

The only thing I see right now in my visions, is that your ancestors are watching very closely. They cannot intervene only if a nuclear war destructs us. The parasite entities are here and our trying to further the enslavery of our existence through the elites. They cannot take physical form. They can't take control of you, unless you let them. This is a free will universe. But you are been watched very closely

Face yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ofcourse not, we also need peer reviewed journals and make it snappy !:D
    Look up "The Physics of Wormholes" by Samantha Carter Ph.d

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You have been watched for millions of years, its the reason your still here.
    To amuse the gods on top of Mt Olympus? "They" enjoyed playing with humans in Greek myth and related ancient literature? This is an old plot found in pre-scientific Greek literature of the capriciousness and arbitrariness of the gods that look down upon us? The human amusement park Earth? The conspiracy of the gods to humour themselves watching human folly, occasionally interacting with humans just for fun?

Or are "they" watching us from above to see if we evolve into something good or evil (by their esoteric standards)? Observing and testing us lowly humans to see if we measure up to the norms of the universe? This is a more recent plot than found in old Greek literature, which has appeared in Hollywood film twice now, with the remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still?"
    Its time for us take control of our reality.
    In Greek myth this would the the action of a lesser god named Prometheus? Now, whom is to be the contemporary hero or heroine that steps forward to save the day at the last second, like the fiery chariot that all of a sudden appeared to capriciously save Media in Greek myth? Some contemporary religions have their apocalyptic "savior?"

But which "reality" are you suggesting? There are many realities, given the widely diverse orientations of theologies and philosophies, as well as those suggested by the scientific method? Of course, you can follow what W.I. Thomas suggested from his research: "If you believe something to be real, it will be real in its consequences" (for you)?

To amuse the gods on top of Mt Olympus? "They" enjoyed playing with humans in Greek myth and related ancient literature? This is an old plot found in pre-scientific Greek literature of the capriciousness and arbitrariness of the gods that look down upon us? The human amusement park Earth? The conspiracy of the gods to humour themselves watching human folly, occasionally interacting with humans just for fun?

We are all gods.

We are responsible for ourselves and our own creation.

They are watching, just like a parent watch its child grow up. They learn from thier own kids too. You learn from your enviornment and other worlds too.

every experience you have is part of you, you just experienced.

Or are "they" watching us from above to see if we evolve into something good or evil (by their esoteric standards)? Observing and testing us lowly humans to see if we measure up to the norms of the universe? This is a more recent plot than found in old Greek literature, which has appeared in Hollywood film twice now, with the remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still?"

They are doing what they need to do grow, learn and evolve themselves.

Its advantagous watching observing life forms growing on other world's.

This race will do the same if we continue on the divine purpose for humanity. Humanity was destroyed many times before. We are all connected to higher universal councuiosness.
    In Greek myth this would the the action of a lesser god named Prometheus? Now, whom is to be the contemporary hero or heroine that steps forward to save the day at the last second, like the fiery chariot that all of a sudden appeared to capriciously save Media in Greek myth? Some contemporary religions have their apocalyptic "savior?"

We are god,.. We are creative infinite entities that is part of the universe. Right now we are living a physical realty called earth, thhat is like the thickest vehable soup ive ever come across.

lower beings get cot up with good vs evil. Your really only fighing yousrself if you really think about it,

The gods that have came and went have manipulated us porely for their agenda. While others just observed us by. Some resonate with us some different. We need to take our power and responsibilty back. Earth is becoming a crisis zone fast. We are ereand must deal with it. Our feet our here we need to walk our reality and be self honest with ourselves.
    But which "reality" are you suggesting? There are many realities, given the widely diverse orientations of theologies and philosophies, as well as those suggested by the scientific method? Of course, you can follow what W.I. Thomas suggested from his research: "If you believe something to be real, it will be real in its consequences" (for you)?

Thats my point creat your reality.

For the 6000 years we followed a systemtaic reality of me vs you. That is not really our war. One must ask why do we fight over earth when there is enough to sustain humanity if we actually learnt balance and ethics.

Think... for a moment.

We are fighting over earth, because other wo worlds want earth for thier own. Homo sapiens is breeding these entities with in them

This why I say lets be aware and take back our world.

I agee with on your stance, but thats my point none of understand what (you) is. Humanity hasnt become aware of thir higher power yet.

WE look to jesus promethoues, allah penny geeedy pun, lucifer, obama, kkk, greek gods, the he gods the se gods and those over their.

What about you?

Ofcourse not, we also need peer reviewed journals and make it snappy !:D
    Of course there is an occasional junk piece that appears in such medium, but no way as frequently as in the popular sensationalist news media, the web, or the red tops at checkout that many refer to as sources of their information? This has to do with epistemology, or how do you know what you know, and how valid and reliable is that knowledge? Would an article that relies on the scientific method, and is challenged by scientific scholars, be a bit more valid and reliable than the popular media? What I like about the scientific approach is that it never proves anything, but only "suggests" in the light of past and current evidence, unlike some preachers from the public pulpit that claim to know-it-all without any doubt.

• Advertisement

We are all gods.
    This is the subtle message contained within The Prophet by poet-philosopher Kahaili Gibran?
    They are watching, just like a parent watch its child grow up.
    This metaphor is a bit too anthropomorphic for me to accept, just like the judgmental paternalistic Christian God of the Catholic Church I was indoctrinated with when young (like most Irish), and has its flaws drawn from real life experience; i.e., as children we over overshadowed by our godlike "parents," until we grow-up and see their very human limitations?
    Its advantagous watching observing life forms growing on other world's.
    This assumes that "they" are more advanced than homo sapien sapiens on Earth? Someone could make the opposite assumption, neither having valid and reliable data to support their respective positions?
    We are god,.. We are creative infinite entities that is part of the universe. Right now we are living a physical realty called earth, thhat is like the thickest vehable soup ive ever come across.
    This appears to be a belief you have accepted, and the nature of beliefs are that they are accepted by their believers without scientific empirical support?
    What you believe is your choice, but I fail to see a somewhat reasonable conspiracy theory in any of this discussion by you or others posting to in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

Have 10 or 12 :)
    I've read on a few forums they're going to cancel flights to mexico tomorrow.
    I'm talking to loads of people on faceboook from mexico they say it's pretty serious..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

I wouldn't be so sure.

Anyway they have the technology to find out long before we know;)

People that run the NWO have the most intelegent people from the last 300 years working with them and all the ancient knowledge to fall back on. Just like the mayans culd predct things hundreds of years later. You could say the NWO is perfect timing with the rise of the events. I'm open to the possinilty of them using tecnology to trigger earthquakes.

Either way its the timing that matters. These people understand natues cyvles ad use it their advantage.

I agree.

Have 10 or 12 :)
    I wish!:D But I have to function somehow tomorrow reading boring textbooks, and I would fall asleep for sure!
    I've read on a few forums they're going to cancel flights to mexico tomorrow.
    Yikes! They reported about 20 confirmed cases in California earlier this morning (Monday... it's only half past 8PM at the moment). It was discovered that several had traveled by plane from Ciudad de México and brought it with them. Secondary cases are now being reported (those not having been exposed to the flu in Ciudad de México).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok I've locked this for a few hours. Alot of unhelpful and off topic crap posted during the night - I'm gonna be deleting and infracting once i get a few minutes spare. Its not like I didnt give any warnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads the signal to noise ratio is not good with this thread. I've given warnings/infractions and am deleting posts.

16 posts deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

This Earthquake was a natural event. If it wasn't universitys and monitoring stations that were set up across the world to monitor the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty would have detected the event as Non-Natural. The seismic signitures of an earthquake has a larger S wave than one caused by an explosion. The fact that no noise is being made anywhere across the globe by one of the thousands of geologists/monitoring stations leads me to believe this to be an unlucky coincidence for Mexico.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

We are all gods.

A god may have gotten angry and caused the earthquake or maybye technology was used , either way i think causing an earthquake would be no problem at all . If they can bend a spoon they can cause an earthquake .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

espinolman wrote: »
    A god may have gotten angry and caused the earthquake or maybye technology was used , either way i think causing an earthquake would be no problem at all . If they can bend a spoon they can cause an earthquake .

Huh? Bend a spoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

meglome wrote: »
    Huh? Bend a spoon?

Yep, Uri Gller was upgraded to a God last summer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement