Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexico City Rocked By 6.0 Quake

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

6th wrote: »
    Mysterious, how many time do you have t otold that if you have a problem with a post to report it and not address it in thread? Do you not listen at all. Any more ignoring the charter and you will be taking a VERY long break froim this forum.

I apologise but I don't want to create hassle reporting every single post. I'll report every post in future.

I will look up for the theories on this.its been along time since I read it.

King Mob wrote: »
    You were the one making the ridiculuos claim that the NWO would actually have the means to create an earthquake.

So if it wasn't a machine was it magic?

No I didnt.

you did,

I just asked why would there be a taboo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

mysterious wrote: »
    I'm open to the possinilty of them using tecnology to trigger earthquakes.
    You were the one making the ridiculuos claim that the NWO would actually have the means to create an earthquake.

So if it wasn't a machine was it magic?

king mob, actual read the posts and dont be trying to bait other posters.

I apologise but I don't want to create hassle reporting every single post. I'll report every post in future.

Its more hassle if you breach the charter and address the posts in thread! Also note that abusing the report post function is a no-no.

Now stay on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No I didnt.

you did,

I just asked why would there be a taboo.

Really?
    I wouldn't be so sure.

Anyway they have the technology to find out long before we know;)

People that run the NWO have the most intelegent people from the last 300 years working with them and all the ancient knowledge to fall back on. Just like the mayans culd predct things hundreds of years later. You could say the NWO is perfect timing with the rise of the events. I'm open to the possinilty of them using tecnology to trigger earthquakes.

Either way its the timing that matters. These people understand natues cyvles ad use it their advantage.
    What reason do you have to believe that they could either predict the exact time of an earthquake or could cause it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

People that run the NWO have the most intelegent people from the last 300 years working with them and all the ancient knowledge to fall back on.

Is is fair to say that since you are one of the very few people on Earth who has outwitted the NWO by becoming aware of their existence, their motivations and their plans, that you are therefore more intelligent than some or all of the members of the NWO?

CH, stick to the topic please and dont make things personal ... its a tough enough night as it is!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If natural events are rising, then there is something happening to the planet.
    From the geology module I once took in school, you have to look at our planet's surface as in constant motion (i.e., plate tactonics). For example, the California Institute of Technology (Cal Tech) is one institution that tracts earth movements, and they claim that minor earth quakes are occurring in California almost daily, but they are so slight that few realise that they are occurring. It's only the moderate to large ones that hit the news. The recent quake in Ciudad de México is common from a geologic time perspective, especially with México being a part of the Pacific Rim of Fire (a vast circle of volcanic activity), in addition to normal plate tactonic movement.

Cal Tech is very open by publishing its research on the prediction of both plate tactonics, earthquakes, and vulcanism. The science of prediction of these natural phenomenons is still in its infancy, so no world order or some proclaimed "they" could predict or otherwise cause a quake (except in Hollywood fiction).

CH, stick to the topic please and dont make things personal ... its a tough enough night as it is!

This is a genuine question 6th and it is posted in direct response to a statement by mysterious so I would ask you to please reconsider and allow me to ask it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

So are people seriously going to claim this was caused by the NWO?
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

Would you care to explain what that is supposed to mean?

This is a genuine question 6th and it is posted in direct response to a statement by mysterious so I would ask you to please reconsider and allow me to ask it.

Mysterious can choose to answer if he likes but he's under no obligation too. Off topic posting just derails threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

Where is the conspiracy theory? This is a natural disaster, obviously not connected to some conspiracy plot, and occurring after the outbreak of the flu in Ciudad de México. Why the OP in conspiracy theories?
    Harp weapons look it up :)

Really?

What reason do you have to believe that they could either predict the exact time of an earthquake or could cause it?

KM this is going to be last post its getting pointless.

You accused me of saying this Earthquake machine created this. When it was you who said it.

All I said why is it taboo, that the NWO were involved or had some part. My point is I'm open to evidence. Secondly I said the NWO is obvously there and they would use this timing to their advantage even if they didn't create it. Finally it's my belief that the NWO is behind it, you don't have to twist my words into something else KM.

Peace out.

Mysterious can choose to answer if he likes but he's under no obligation too. Off topic posting just derails threads.

I agree - if he chooses not to reply I won't pursue the point. However, this thread is already grinding along the sleepers....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Would you care to explain what that is supposed to mean?
    I don't need to explain it.

KM this is going to be last post its getting pointless.

You accused me of saying this Earthquake machine created this. When it was you who said it.

All I said why is it taboo, that the NWO were involved or had some part. My point is I'm open to evidence. Secondly I said the NWO is obvously there and they would use this timing to their advantage even if they didn't create it. Finally it's my belief that the NWO is behind it, you don't have to twist my words into something else KM.

Peace out.
    And what possible mechanism could they use to cause it?

There is no technology that would be able to create an earthquake.
    It's silly to believe that there is.

I don't need to explain it.

Please explain it for me. Do you agree or disagree with the statement you posted it in response to?

Is is fair to say that since you are one of the very few people on Earth who has outwitted the NWO by becoming aware of their existence, their motivations and their plans, that you are therefore more intelligent than some or all of the members of the NWO?

I'm not more intellegent. I'm just forfilling my purpose. I'm striving for balance and harmony. That is my goal. they are fighting themselves.

I'm not here to get cot up or get into this inferioty complex your subjecting me into. Your question actually invokes a can of worms on this board.

I'm just trying my best to be more aware each day. Can we leave it as that then.

And what possible mechanism could they use to cause it?

There is no technology that would be able to create an earthquake.
    It's silly to believe that there is.

KM do you read my posts?

I gave two possibilties, you obviously didn't see it. Do you understand timing and planning? this ca harness your goals with mother nature. These people worshipp the sun and study the equinoxes. This an ancient tool to help them get ahead of the rest of humanity. It's about understanding cycles, and cycles goes around. So if they can predict events like this they can use it to their purposes.

• Advertisement

I'm just forfilling my purpose. I'm striving for balance and harmony. That is my goal.

Can you please explain more about the above? I am genuinely interested in what you mean by that.

I'm not more intellegent. I'm just forfilling my purpose. I'm striving for balance and harmony. That is my goal. they are fighting themselves.

I'm not here to get cot up or get into this inferioty complex your subjecting me into. Your question actually invokes a can of worms on this board.

I'm just trying my best to be more aware each day. Can we leave it as that then.

Questioned answered. From now on if people have personal questions please take them to PM.

Can you please explain more about the above? I am genuinely interested in what you mean by that.

See above.

Mysterious, if you wish to respond do not do so on this thread.

KM do you read my posts?

I gave two possibilties, you obviously didn't see it. Do you understand timing and planning? this ca harness your goals with mother nature. These people worshipp the sun and study the equinoxes. This an ancient tool to help them get ahead of the rest of humanity. It's about understanding cycles, and cycles goes around. So if they can predict events like this they can use it to their purposes.

And you can't predict earthquakes this way or currently any way.

How exactly did they predict this earthquake?

Have you considered the possibility that the NWO didn't plan on it?

And again I'd point out there was no damage or injury.

And again I'd point out there was no damage or injury.

But there was fear and distraction.

Maybe the NWO cant cause the earthquakes but if they could predict them then maybe they released the virus at a time when there would be a distraction following shortly after?

Now of course I am jusy putting that out there as an idea but I hope it shows a little that I do actually have an interest in CTs and thinking outside the box.

*This post was SO made as a user of this forum and nothing else.

But there was fear and distraction.

Maybe the NWO cant cause the earthquakes but if they could predict them then maybe they released the virus at a time when there would be a distraction following shortly after?

Now of course I am jusy putting that out there as an idea but I hope it shows a little that I do actually have an interest in CTs and thinking outside the box.

*This post was SO made as a user of this forum and nothing else.

But they couldn't have predicted the earthquake.
    It's almost as likely as an earthquake machine.

But they couldn't have predicted the earthquake.
    It's almost as likely as an earthquake machine.

Well you can get early warnings of earthquakes but not 300 years in advanced.

That said people ar esuggesting that the NWO has access to technologies that we are unaware of.

That said people ar esuggesting that the NWO has access to technologies that we are unaware of.

That has been suggested many times but such technologies would have to be beyond our comprehension. If these technologies did exist then it would be akin to showing 21st century tech to stone age man wouldn't it?

Well you can get early warnings of earthquakes but not 300 years in advanced.

And again there's as much reason to believe they have the technology to predict earthquakes years in advance as there is to believe they have an earthquake machine.

But seriously why should we have to argue this. It's silly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

That has been suggested many times but such technologies would have to be beyond our comprehension. If these technologies did exist then it would be akin to showing 21st century tech to stone age man wouldn't it?

Reverse engineered alien technology.

Advertisement