Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RU-486 Abortion Pill Manufactured by Same Company as Nazi Zyklon-B Gas

Options
  • 18-04-2009 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

RU486. Non-surgical abortions using RU486 are performed in the first 63 days of the first trimester.1 Roussel Uclaf, the French pharmaceutical subsidiary of Hoechst AG is the manufacturer of RU 486.

During WWII, Nazi Germany used gas chambers to kill millions of Jews. The gas that was used was called Zyklon-B. Zyklon-B was made by IG Farben.

After the war, IG Farben changed its name to Hoechst AG. So the same company that brought you the gas chambers of the WWII holocaust now brings you the "abortion pill" !! :eek:

However, a Nazi by another name is still the same and, today, a subsidiary company of Hoechst AG is the developer and main producer of RU-486, the so-called “abortion pill.” The ghost of IG Farben is still haunting us by allowing killers to again distance themselves from their deeds. Using chemicals to kill has become big business for pharmaceutical companies both during the Nazi holocaust and during the abortion holocaust.

http://www.cephas-library.com/health/health_progesterone_abortions.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Oh for **** sake, that is ridiculous.

Mercedes-Benz produced the engines for the planes of the Luftwaffe.
    Mitsubishi built the Japanese Zeros that were used in kamikaze attacks.

Are these companies still fascist?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭Fluffybums

And don't forget Krupps and Braun.

Mercedes-Benz and Mitsubishi don't continue to murder millions of innocent people. :rolleyes:

Oh really? Millions?
    This drug company is murdering millions of people today are they?

How about all the people killed in traffic accidents caused by BMWs or Mitsubishi cars?

Neither do Hoescht and Roussel.
    I'm guessing that you are anti-abortion hence your point of view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

King Mob wrote: »

Mercedes-Benz and Mitsubishi were not chemical manufacturers that were synonymous with the murder of millions. :rolleyes:
    Oh really? Millions?
    This drug company is murdering millions of people today are they?

How about all the people killed in traffic accidents caused by BMWs or Mitsubishi cars?
    Abortion is Murder you cannot compare a RTA's between two motor manufacturers and a producer of a chemical that is designed to terminate human life. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz and Mitsubishi were not chemical manufacturers that were synonymous with the murder of millions. :rolleyes:

Seems despite your rush to jump to conclusions I caught you before your ninja edit.

How many people where killed by German planes? Japanese ones? Do they not count?
    Maybe because it not as emotive as the Holocaust and therefore not as effective as propaganda?

Abortion is Murder you cannot compare a RTA's between two motor manufacturers and a producer of a chemical that is designed to terminate human life. :rolleyes:
    Yes they do produce a drug to facilitate abortions.
    You can compare this to the holocaust, but that would be shameless propaganda.

Yes they do produce a drug to facilitate abortions.
    You can compare this to the holocaust.
    Because BOTH are holocausts, just that one is more silenced more than the other.

Because BOTH are holocausts, just that one is more silenced more than the other.
    Wow this thread is just choco-block with propaganda .

How many abortions are there worldwide RTDH?
    How many people died in the holocaust?

Are people being hauled off in their thousands against their will to be given this drug?

And dare I ask, where's the conspiracy?

EDIT: And why did you quote me but leave out the important part of the sentence?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Rtdh you are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel at this stage.

You'd think you'd be satisfied after convincing may of us to welcome the NWO but you're obviously not a man to rest on his laurels or past glories.

• Advertisement

Wow this thread is just choco-block with propaganda .

How many abortions are there worldwide RTDH?
    How many people died in the holocaust?

Are people being hauled off in their thousands against their will to be given this drug?

And dare I ask, where's the conspiracy?
    The number of abortions carried out per year is approximately 42 Million around the globe.

Break this down and you get approximately 115,000 per day or just 52.5 days of continuous abortions would add up to the equivilant of the number of Jews murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

The number of abortions carried out per year is approximately 42 Million around the globe.

Break this down and you get approximately 115,000 per day or just 52.5 days of continuous abortions would add up to the equivilant of the number of Jews murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust.

I for one would welcome these huge numbers of extra people into our underpopulated planet. Oh wait...

Break this down and you get approximately 115,000 per day or just 52.5 days of continuous abortions would add up to the equivilant of the number of Jews murdered in the Holocaust.
    And are you going to back this up with anything?
    Or should we just take your word for this?

And are you going to answer the other questions or just ignore them as usual?

How many of these are unwilling?
    Are they going to haul people away and give them this new drug against the persons will?
    Why did you quote my post but edit out the most important bit?
    And where's the conspiracy?

How about instead of posting out your usual nonsense ranting you actually address some points directed at you?

Abortions were available before this drug was licenced. The need was there and the drug company filled it. RTDH if you want accuse anyone in percieved holocaust then accuse the women who choose to have an abortion.
    As has already been pointed out, having an abortion is a choice comparing it to the holocaust where millions were killed merely because of race, sexuality, mental handicap, political opinions is obscene in my opinion. I do respect your right to have an opposing view.

Sorry about the spelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads, where is the CT here?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

This thread seems like a thin veneer over a religious/political/humanitarian question - that being the morality of abortion.

The question of the morality of abortion is not a conspiracy theory, is it?

If only one question gets answered in this thread I'd like it to be: why did RTDH edit a quote I made while responding to it?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59875847&postcount=9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Some Further Info On I.G. Farben:
    An important step on the road to world monopoly was the most far-reaching corporation invented by the Rothschilds. This was the international drug and chemical cartel, I. G. Farben. Called "a state within a state" , it was created in 1925 as Interessen Gemeinschaft Farbeinindustrie Aktien Gesellschaft, usually known simply as I. G. Farben, which simply meant "The Cartel". It had originated in 1904, when the six major chemical companies in Germany began negotiations to form the ultimate cartel, merging Badische Anilin, Bayer, Agfa, Hoechst, Weiler-ter-Meer, and Greisheim-Electron. The guiding spirit,as well as the financing, came from the Rothschilds, who were represented by their German banker, Max Warburg of M. M. Warburg Company, Hamburg. He later headed the German Secret Service during World War I and was personal financial advisor to the Kaiser.

All from here:http://www.mecfilms.com/universe/articles/rocky.htm

As an aside
    []When the Kaiser was overthrown, after losing the war, Max Warburg was not exiled with him to Holland; instead he became the financial advisor to the new government.
    Monarchs may come and go, but the real power remains with the bankers. While representing Germany at the Paris Peace Conference, Max Warburg spent pleasant hours renewing family ties with his brother, Paul Warburg, who, after drafting the Federal Reserve Act at Jekyll Island, had headed the U.S. banking system during the war. He was in Paris as Woodrow Wilson's financial advisor. [
    I. G. Farben soon had a net worth of six billion marks, controlling some five hundred firms. Its first president was Professor Carl Bosch. During the period of the Weimar Republic, I.G. Farben officials,seeing the handwriting, began a close association with one called Adolf Hitler, supplying much needed funds and political influence.
    The success of the I.G. Farben cartel had aroused the interest of other industrialists. Henry Ford was favorably impressed and set up a German branch of Ford Motor Company. Forty percent of the stock was purchased by I.G. Farben. I.G. Farben then established an American subsidiary called American I.G., in cooperation with Standard Oil of New Jersey.
    [ Its directors included Walter Teagle, President of Standard Oil, Paul Warburg of Kuhn,Loeb Company and Edsel Ford, representing the Ford interests. John Foster Dulles, for the law firm, Sullivan and Cromwell, became the attorney for I.G., frequently traveling between New York and Berlin on cartel business. His law partner, Arthur Dean, is now director of the $40 million Teagle Foundation which was set up before Teagle's death. Like other fortunes, it had become part of the network.

This is stange.
    [Peter Hayes' definitive study of I.G. Farben shows that in 1933, it had 10 Jews on its governing boards. It has been previously pointed out that I.G., from its inception, was a Rothschild concern, formulated by the House of Rothschild and implemented through its agents, Max Warburg in Germany and Standard Oil in the United States.

This too.
    Despite the incredible devastation of most German cities from World War II air bombings, the I.G. Farben building in Frankfurt, one of the largest buildings there, "miraculously" survived intact. A large Rockefeller mansion in Frankfurt also was left untouched by the war, despite the saturation bombing. Frankfurt was the birthplace of the Rothschild family.
    the world's pre-eminent cartel, I.G. Farben and the drug companies which it controlled in the United States through the Rockefeller interests were responsible for many inexplicable developments in the production and distribution of drugs. From 1908 to 1936, I.G. held back its discovery of sulfanilimide, which would become a potent weapon in the medical arsenal.

This ties the CIA and Bush family to standard oil and IG/nazi's

http://universitypress.info/AmericaBetrayed1.html

Despite the incredible devastation of most German cities from World War II air bombings, the I.G. Farben building in Frankfurt, one of the largest buildings there, "miraculously" survived intact. A large Rockefeller mansion in Frankfurt also was left untouched by the war, despite the saturation bombing. Frankfurt was the birthplace of the Rothschild family.
    So what you're saying here is that because they where Rothschild connected the bomber pilots knew not to bomb their property?
    Did they have a giant sign on the roofs? Did it glow in the dark?
    Another ridiculous claim.

And again we're into Jew = in on the conspiracy stuff. Hooray.

And again we're into Jew = in on the conspiracy stuff. Hooray.

Bull. Hitler,Rockefeller(s), the Bush's are not Jews.

• Advertisement

Bull. Hitler,Rockefeller(s), the Bush's are not Jews.

Then would you explain the relevance of this quote?
    Peter Hayes' definitive study of I.G. Farben shows that in 1933, it had 10 Jews on its governing boards. It has been previously pointed out that I.G., from its inception, was a Rothschild concern, formulated by the House of Rothschild

Then would you explain the relevance of this quote?

Are you honestly suggesting that I am saying that the Jews conspired to kill themselves in the concentration camps? gimme a break.

re the quote, don't you find it at all strange?

Edit: and for the record it is you who chose to highlight it out of all the information.

So what you're saying here is that because they where Rothschild connected the bomber pilots knew not to bomb their property?
    Did they have a giant sign on the roofs? Did it glow in the dark?
    Another ridiculous claim.

Why ridicilous?

Are you honestly suggesting that I am saying that the Jews conspired to kill themselves in the concentration camps? gimme a break.
    No I'm saying whoever wrote that concluded that because there was 10 Jew on the board the company was controlled by the Rothschilds.
    re the quote, don't you find it at all strange?
    The fact that buildings can survive bombing? No.
    That Jews where on a board of a large company in Germany? No.

Edit: And I chose it because it was the most ridiculous claim you made in your post.
    The rest where the usual nonsense where you try to link people to the Rothschilds through the flimsiest of links.

Why ridicilous?

Because there's no way the bombers would be able to differentiate or avoid those particular buildings during a carpet bombing.

So the much more likely explanation is they were no t in the same areas that where bombed and where not priority targets.
    And chances are if you actually researched you'd find something that belonged to them that was damaged in the war.

I'm open to correction on this but wasn't the City of London left unscathed folowing the blitz?

chart2-1.jpg

chart2-1.jpg
    And?
    We've already established that this company supplied the German army during the war.
    I'm open to correction on this but wasn't the City of London left unscathed folowing the blitz?
    And there was absolutely no buildings that survived. Not a one.

Because there's no way the bombers would be able to differentiate or avoid those particular buildings during a carpet bombing.
    On its completion, the complex was the largest office building in Europe and remained so until the 1950s.[2] The IG Farben Building's six square wings retain a modern, spare elegance, despite its mammoth size.

Can we agree now that that just can't be the case?
    So the much more likely explanation is they were no t in the same areas that where bombed
    During World War II, the surrounding neighbourhood was devastated, but the building itself was left largely intact
    and where not priority targets.
    IG Farben subsequently became an indispensable part of the Nazi industrial base.[8] The building was the headquarters for research projects for the development of wartime synthetic oil and rubber, as well as the production administration of magnesium, lubricating oil, explosives, methanol, and Zyklon B, the lethal gas used in concentration camps

- Common sense would dictate that it should have been an Allied military target as it was a Nazi installation.
    - The surrounding neighbourhood was devastated and
    - it was unmissable from the air or anywhere else.

Can we agree that its escape was "miraclous" as previously described?

Source: http://eng.archinform.net/projekte/1377.htm#Second_World_War

• Advertisement

On its completion, the complex was the largest office building in Europe and remained so until the 1950s.[2] The IG Farben Building's six square wings retain a modern, spare elegance, despite its mammoth size

Can we agree now that that just can't be the case?

No because during WW2 getting anywhere inside 5 miles was good. Pilots frequently missed larger factories.
    (In 1941)Only 22 percent of bomber crews who claimed to have hit thier assigned target got as much as within five miles of it. In the more heavily defended and haze bound areas of the Ruhr (near where this place was), the figure fell to 7 percent.
    Source: "Air Power" by Stephen Budiansky, 2004, page 282
    During World War II, the surrounding neighbourhood was devastated, but the building itself was left largely intact
    So there was some damage then?
    IG Farben subsequently became an indispensable part of the Nazi industrial base.[8] The building was the headquarters for research projects for the development of wartime synthetic oil and rubber, as well as the production administration of magnesium, lubricating oil, explosives, methanol, and Zyklon B, the lethal gas used in concentration camps
    Hang on this was an administrative building? Those wheren't particularly high on the list of priorities.

- Common sense would dictate that it should have been an Allied military target as it was a Nazi installation.
    No it wasn't

- The surrounding neighbourhood was devastated
    Yes and the building sustanted damage. Can you quantify the extent to which it was?
    - it was unmissable from the air or anywhere else.
    No it wasn't
    Can we agree that its escape was "miraclous" as previously described?
    No because it was simply not miraculous. But tell us, how do you explain it?

Advertisement