Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

any pics of the place?
    Should be getting the website live before or on the weekend.
    But I'll see if I can get some up or a link to some.

A Few of us should be down this saturday....
    Looking forward to seeing ye. You can put your team work yo good use.

ravey wrote: »
    Best of luck my man! The New Age for Airsoft begins! More choice equals more play equals more new players. Good on ya.
    Someone said this on our board just before we opened " Lets see if Airsoft can kick start this bleedin economy single handed "
    Ill be there soon.:D
    Thanks Dave. Yeah we'll put the session into 're-session'.
    who would have thought that a little white spherical object could create such good craic.:p

Just a couple of photos to wet your appetite.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mobprop667

From all of us at SEACOM and the Southeast Airsofters Club, we wish you the best of luck opening up and you are welcome to come down to us anytime.
    it is nice to see the sport growing, whether it be around dublin, or further afield.
    If we all work together, we can make this great sport even better.

Rock on!!

Kevin Weaver
    Vice Chair, Southeast Airsofters Club

mobprop667 wrote: »
    From all of us at SEACOM and the Southeast Airsofters Club, we wish you the best of luck opening up and you are welcome to come down to us anytime.
    it is nice to see the sport growing, whether it be around dublin, or further afield.
    If we all work together, we can make this great sport even better.

Rock on!!

Kevin Weaver
    Vice Chair, Southeast Airsofters Club

Thanks very much, Likewise your welcome up any time. Thats if we ever get the time to play ever again. boo hoo.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Looks very nice Dobby. More pics!

Best of luck with the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

The sand bags are a very nice touch Dobby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

This place looks absolutely amazing Ill probly be down on sunday+1 for more pics:D Is it a full face mask venue?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mobprop667

the big problem with having your own site to play on, is that you spend all of your time making sure everyone else is taken care of, that you have no time to yourself. i did get to play at our test opening last week, so if i dont this time it is ok. welcome to the world of running your own site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Unfortunately this weekend we won't have any rentals, but hope to get them asap. Sorry bout that and thanks for the best wishes.:p

no problem,pictures look bril.its not me who needs the gun but hope to get up there on saturday and would there be any map of the site on the web just to do a bit of recon

all the best
    mle1324

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

great looking pics there Dobby. The sand bags look sooo cool. :D;)
    Looking forward to trying it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Just a couple of photos to wet your appetite.

omgz looks the bizz and different and no pallets :D unfortunatly im away for the next week but i think the team might be goin to the place in the next few days.still, cant wait to give the place a go

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Best of luck with the site lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

My Stonecold senses are tingling :D Woods, Stone Buildings & Sand bags: hmmmm i think Shadow Company will have to be deployed to your location to investigate this further

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

The site is the best i have played on sundays game was cool very intense got to use my grenade its cool and i could find it after dobby have fun at the weekend ill try to make it up to all airsofters the site is what we all dreamed off :D:D:cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Hoping to be there Sunday to give it a try, sounds all positive from people I've spoken to who were there.

See you Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

them sand bags look greet it puts the realisom into a site even the one's around the doors nice touch + the bags give no gaps for anybody to blind fire tru...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

The site looks excellent, will definatly be down soon, but can we get the map again as the google location was removed and now indicates the site to be in the middle of the sea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Drog Airsoft

Well done guys. Best of luck with it. The more good sites there are, the better it is for airsoft as a whole;) Keep it up!

Marko:D and John.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

will try to get out there on sunday if i can get my g36c workin
    the site looks great lads good to see people taking airsoft to the next level in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Skatedude wrote: »
    The site looks excellent, will defiantly be down soon, but can we get the map again as the Google location was removed and now indicates the site to be in the middle of the sea

Just go to Google Maps & put in 53.508186,-6.206884 and click Search Maps.
    The coordinates are the front Gates of the site.
    In Google, search for Google maps. Click on it and type in as above - then click Search Maps. Works fine for me.
    If you have left out the minus in -6.206884, it will leave you in the sea off the Dutch coast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

tonky wrote: »
    Just go to Google Maps & put in 53.508186,-6.206884 and click Search Maps.
    The coordinates are the front Gates of the site.
    In Google, search for Google maps. Click on it and type in as above - then click Search Maps. Works fine for me.
    If you have left out the minus in -6.206884, it will leave you in the sea off the German coast :)

Works fine for me too, had a drive by today too, but couldnt see much from the road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Well done lads, looks great

How many airsoft places are there in Ireland now...? I've been kinda outa the loop :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

been hearing a lot of good things about this site will have to get the weekend for a game , fairplay lads best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

will you have bbs for sale tomorrow:cool::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

pictures have really whetted the appetite, will have to get down there soon

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Ill be heading down on Sunday to have a go. The lads said it was great crack last weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

Thats the spot Richie. Glad to have you down.:p
    best of luck with the new venture lads, the rats will be there on easter mon.
    if there not too full of choc to play,
    more sites = more competition=more play=more divorces=more play....ect ect ect.
    ye have just upped the ante.
    lookin forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

unfortunately this RAT is on duty on monday but i will get soon with the lads, im sure ill get a great review of the place