Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official Christmas FM thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I really don't like christmas shoes.... how about I wish it could be christmas everyday... thats opening of Noddy Holder screaming ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!! would be perfect

Nobody likes Christmas Shoes... well except maybe Jude :P

Wizzard I Wish it could be Christmas everyday would be a PERFECT first song!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

My vote would be for 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas' by Bing Crosby.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Ah that song is lovely. Never heard it before. Would.nt be a bad 1st song !!

My app gone dead !! Have ye hit a problem ??

Apologies... I uninstalled and reinstalled it... Panic over.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Less than an hour!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Loughc wrote: »
    Nobody likes Christmas Shoes... well except maybe Jude :P

Wizzard I Wish it could be Christmas everyday would be a PERFECT first song!

Ah the plentiful amounts of sarcasm must of went over my head :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I'm listening online at the moment before the launch but it's very patchy, mostly nothing, and occasional snatches of a song.

Is this what everyone is hearing while waiting, or is my work internet connection wonky?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

I'm listening online at the moment before the launch but it's very patchy, mostly nothing, and occasional snatches of a song.

Is this what everyone is hearing while waiting, or is my work internet connection wonky?

My app has been like that since I started playing it in October. I like the classical carols on the app, but it's the same, stopping, scratching!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Heroditas

4mins to go!!!!

• Advertisement

amor3 wrote: »
    My app has been like that since I started playing it in October. I like the classical carols on the app, but it's the same, stopping, scratching!

I'm one of those year round listeners and this is the first time it has been like this for me. I am worried I will miss the kick-off!!

I.v been listening since Sept..and the app is very reliable. Maybe reinstall it. Think they did an update in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,194 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Pulled over for a coffee on my way back to Dublin, just in time to catch the launch.

What a coincidence!!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

I'm one of those year round listeners and this is the first time it has been like this for me. I am worried I will miss the kick-off!!

mine working ok so fingers cross, 3 mins!

I am listening from the website in work.

It must be my work connection then. :(

DvB wrote: »
    Pulled over for a coffee on my way back to Dublin, just in time to catch the launch.

What a coincidence!!!

Mad, Ted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Listening online through Tuned In - no problems with it, it’s very consistent

Elf clock!!

I have the app and radio on.. go elf clock!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Less than 60s!!

• Advertisement

AAARGGH :D

It’s live

So happy!! :D:D

Yay!!! Ah the jingle...christmas fm!!

Knew it!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,194 ✭✭✭✭DvB

And what a surprise for first tune.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Not Christmas Shoes!!!!

Got the shivers there 🎄:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

I missed it - NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( Got distracted by bloody work & bloody clients! :P

• Advertisement

Cork Lass wrote: »
    Got the shivers there 🎄:D

Me too.. and I have the app on months!

Advertisement