Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

Has anybody ever seen Blenders Cajun Sauce in any shops or supermarkets in Limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Has anybody ever seen Blenders Cajun Sauce in any shops or supermarkets in Limerick?

I got Blenders taco sauce in Musgraves before, so if you know anybody who has access to there, that might be worth a try.
    Not sure if they had the cajun or not, but they definitely carry the Blenders range.

I got Blenders taco sauce in Musgraves before, so if you know anybody who has access to there, that might be worth a try.
    Not sure if they had the cajun or not, but they definitely carry the Blenders range.

I think we actually have some arrangement with musgraves through work actually. Didn't even think of that. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Anyone else head along to the Samhain festival at the weekend? I brought some friends visiting from Dublin to the Samhain Parade on Saturday evening and it was magical. Nicholas Street and Thomond Bridge is the perfect place to hold such an event. My friends were in awe of how awesome Limerick looked.

Really hope this festival grows next year. Was really wonderful and great to see under-utilised medieval Limerick brought to live in such a vibrant and unique way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

What do u think of the job they did with Limerick bus station.They removed the taxi rank & big waste of space @ front with all the paving.( only really passed by it now )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

What do u think of the job they did with Limerick bus station.They removed the taxi rank & big waste of space @ front with all the paving.( only really passed by it now )

I much prefer it although they could have left the taxi rank where it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Making an otherwise awful street a little more bearable.

Still it's one street I don't particularly like walking on and certainly don't like parking on that street.

Any joy with that at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Berty wrote: »
    Making an otherwise awful street a little more bearable.

Still it's one street I don't particularly like walking on and certainly don't like parking on that street.

Finished it just in time for the All Ireland homecoming too :-)

Can’t imagine the same atmosphere on that day had the old car park/fencing been in place.

I'm only back to work tonight after a few days off so will have to check out the Musgrave situation. Will report back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭mdmix

panda100 wrote: »
    Anyone else head along to the Samhain festival at the weekend? I brought some friends visiting from Dublin to the Samhain Parade on Saturday evening and it was magical. Nicholas Street and Thomond Bridge is the perfect place to hold such an event. My friends were in awe of how awesome Limerick looked.

Really hope this festival grows next year. Was really wonderful and great to see under-utilised medieval Limerick brought to live in such a vibrant and unique way.

I went along to this and enjoyed it. Organization was a bit poor, but it’s only year 1 so the organizers can improve.

I went to the Galway parade on Sunday too. It wouldn’t be fair to compare because Macnas have been doing the Galway parade for years, but the city was wedged, maybe 20-30k people came out. They had 5 or 6 puppets similar to the Giant granny that came to Limerick a few years back.

Hopefullly the Limerick parade grows. The lantern making workshop and releasing the lanterns on the river was a charming touch, as well as the local theme of the bishops lady. would be fantastic if it could grow to be on par with the Galway one in a few years.

I'm only back to work tonight after a few days off so will have to check out the Musgrave situation. Will report back.

So the Musgraves thing only kicks in at Christmas. I can wait that long but don't want to. Need that Blenders Cajun Sauce!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

mdmix wrote: »
    I went along to this and enjoyed it. Organization was a bit poor, but it’s only year 1 so the organizers can improve.

I went to the Galway parade on Sunday too. It wouldn’t be fair to compare because Macnas have been doing the Galway parade for years, but the city was wedged, maybe 20-30k people came out. They had 5 or 6 puppets similar to the Giant granny that came to Limerick a few years back.

Hopefullly the Limerick parade grows. The lantern making workshop and releasing the lanterns on the river was a charming touch, as well as the local theme of the bishops lady. would be fantastic if it could grow to be on par with the Galway one in a few years.

I would agree with the organisation but in fairness it was a very small team running the whole event. I do think a lot of these creative events are run by people that are great on the artistic side but lack good organisational and management skills. That is why collaboration is so key for these festivals imo.

I think they plan to store and keep the 5 life size bishop ladies they had and built on it next year. The parade needs a drunken thady and a Goddess Sionna too :)

So the Musgraves thing only kicks in at Christmas. I can wait that long but don't want to. Need that Blenders Cajun Sauce!!! :pac:

Aw :( Do you know anyone else who might have access? Local shop maybe?

Aw :( Do you know anyone else who might have access? Local shop maybe?

I'll get it somewhere. It will happen!

Arent super value/centra run by musgraves. see if ur friendly with shop owner they might be able to get some for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

How about online?
    https://www.asiamarket.ie/blenders-cajun-sauce-1070g.html

ShRT wrote: »

I wonder if the Asian supermarket in Henry St would have it?

Folks has anyone heard of this guy?? Raheen Auto Centre Ltd. in Fentons yard Raheen. is he any good ?

Folks has anyone heard of this guy?? Raheen Auto Centre Ltd. in Fentons yard Raheen. is he any good ?

For what??

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    For what??
    Sorry i meant used cars :D:D

Sorry i meant used cars :D:D

No idea, havent heard much. Looks like they've been bought from trade. But thats just by view.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Gary Owen

I bought a Ford Focus off them over 12 months ago and haven’t had any problems .

Gary Owen wrote: »
    I bought a Ford Focus off them over 12 months ago and haven’t had any problems .
    thanks gary as long as the cars works thats all i care about

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭damowill

has anyone noticed the bad traffic on Clare street in the past week, that has caused tailbacks to Castletroy? Its usually never great but in a week where the schools are off, ive found it a lot worse, taking an hour to get from castletroy to the city one evening

Beware of txt msgs like this its a scam
    465453.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

ill be honest i treat anything with the word "eir" in it a scam....the *****.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

Can anyone recommend anywhere in the city that you get a decent all day breakfast?

Lads the amount of used car con Artist dealers in limerick is unreal. . All with fake garage address's very few genuine garages now with proper used cars

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Lads the amount of used car con Artist dealers in limerick is unreal. . All with fake garage address's very few genuine garages now with proper used cars

What kind of car are you looking for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement