Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XV(b) - Vanillerama

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Hi liam :D yay im not the only one.

With the low post count its hard to really pin anything on anyone. The only thin that really stands out to me is Angus posting when called upon but disappearing again. Its like they're reading the thread but not posting. But its a work day so not exactly concrete.

It's just so easy do when your stupid like me :) someone last page claimed to be a wolf. Might be a wolf play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    How the what?

its a fictional game where before the game starts you have a list of people who might most un-anon. as they do you scratch them off until you get bingo.

jokeity joke joke

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You had four names earlier and deemed to be pretty sure about them as if you have done your homework. Can you give a reason or just a hunch?

Eva and Phil was just a play on their names.

The Liam Steve thing though. I'm always suspect of thanked posts and I think it's worth questioning why a post would be thanked. Most obvious reason would be a wolf aligning themselves to a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

At least we have the advantage. We start with a lynch and not a munch.

So we have a chance to hit a wolf before they strike at us first.

In theory yes, but we are going to lynch soneone with nothing to go on yet.

That said, it never stop us before

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    It's just so easy do when your stupid like me :) someone last page claimed to be a wolf. Might be a wolf play

Wait what? Can u quote it?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Eva and Phil was just a play on their names.

The Liam Steve thing though. I'm always suspect of thanked posts and I think it's worth questioning why a post would be thanked. Most obvious reason would be a wolf aligning themselves to a villager

Okay that does make sense. I was wary of Eve as such and active villager seemed to wanted to be in control. But now I'm thinking helpful villager.

Day one..... Shot In the dark sometimes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    come on guys, lets get posting. how will the wolves ever slip up if we dont post?

This, well in a cryptic way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

For a bunch that don't usually shut up, yis are all awfully quiet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Wow, I did actually thank Liam a lot that first hour or so. But it's not about cosying. I thanked this...
    O wait I was looking at my own posts :o

And then called him this...
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Dope!! :P

... because it was funny.

Then I thanked this, because I wanted to agree with his sentiment re being grateful to MrsFlush getting things up and running so quickly.
    So do you come here often? ;)

Ya I hate black mode its ugly. in setting somewhere alright.

Also ty MSFD that some going to get this going in a few hours

Nothing else. Nothing to be read in to it. I just like thanking posts that I agree with is all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Conor WW wrote:
    For a bunch that don't usually shut up, yis are all awfully quiet.

Yep very quiet myself tbh but I have no choice today with work commitments. Trying to keep up (it's not that difficult actually) but struggling to actually contribute as I said. I've got a few minutes now so I guess I'll share my thoughts.

Really didn't like the Ewan saying Eva was 100% villager and then backtracking a few posts later.
    That and Angus appearing out of nowhere with a throwaway comment before vanishing again are only things standing out to me.
    Rest seems like noise or branch shaking imo.

• Advertisement

Wow, I did actually thank Liam a lot that first hour or so. But it's not about cosying. I thanked this...

Then I thanked this, because I wanted to agree with his sentiment re being grateful to MrsFlush getting things up and running so quickly.

Nothing else. Nothing to be read in to it. I just like thanking posts that I agree with is all.

I wanted to thank this post, but then that'd make me supicious!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I wanted to thank this post, but then that'd make me supicious!

I know!! Didn't know that could get me in trouble before, so will have to watch it in future!

We have 16 players and 4 wolves. 25% of players are wolves. We have 1 seer and 1 vig, these are the only goodies who may want to be try to stay low profile. We have 4 very low profile players. Henry Jake Tegan and Angus. These need to start posting more before 4pm. There is double the likelyhood for one of these to be a wolf than a low profile goodie.

Thats an invite to chat some more you 4.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

As a thanks whore, I'm going to be in trouble then :P

I've got to run out pretty soon so will likely have to register my vote pretty soon. With nothing much to go on, I'll probably put it in for one of the lower posters. Either hiding in the bushes, or aren't contributing, so either way, less likely to be a negative vote for the village right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

The only one I'm a tiny bit sus of so far is Doris, and that's for doing a FFA when the thread had basically only just opened, so with nothing to base it on. And I'm not saying that just because she included me. And it may have been just a joke akin to my "sus of low posters" post within five minutes of the game opening. But it's the only thing I have so far.

seems reasonable, given there;s nothing to go on so far.
    Will we be told lynch vote results?
    What happens in a tie?
    Are those my shoes?

this readds villager-y to me. wolves would be more inclined to ask these q's in the backroom.
    Inconsistent much ??? :D

more villager points. calling out inconsistencies

i think this responses is fair enough.

Two still haven't posted.

were you tracking who hasnt posted yet? a wold team mate perhaps?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

At least we have the advantage. We start with a lynch and not a munch.

So we have a chance to hit a wolf before they strike at us first.

So, Brendan, this post is so utterly wolfey that it pretty much sits up and howls. Kind of like some of your other very villager but not actually overly insightful posts so far.

Given hes so wolfey, can we please string Brendan up. Ta muchly

Best news about this game, instant feedback after lynch on how we are doing, and ability to see voting trends.

I'd be game for stringing up Brendan.
    Brendan, what you say?

Also, who you think are the wolfs?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Doris you old sort

what you mean by this fiona?

it was the opening post that tweaked me on brendan, very scripted, account works and rules read. It stood out to me, but let it drop. You mentioning to string him up brought it back and I like the idea until we hear a defense.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    As a thanks whore, I'm going to be in trouble then :P

I've got to run out pretty soon so will likely have to register my vote pretty soon. With nothing much to go on, I'll probably put it in for one of the lower posters. Either hiding in the bushes, or aren't contributing, so either way, less likely to be a negative vote for the village right now.

You see phil posts like this are why a few of us already spotted you

Wolf

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did you just change your face? Literally exchange your face like Arya in Game of Thrones? Did you just reveal yourself to have two personalities? Are you definitely a wolf?
    Wouldn't read too much into it. Changing from a default boards.ie avatar.
    You putting a dark slant on it is much more telling!
    lmao doris, hypocrite much. goodbye bigbird. hehe.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
    Wow! :rolleyes:
    Overreact much? :eek:
    When you read that encounter back when sober, hopefully you will see what you obviously missed before this horrible attacking post.
    Also, the 'it' in 'it was funny' was the series of events that happened prior to me saying that it was funny.

Right now though, I think you are a clown. :(
    Good morning.

doris and barbara. how do we feel now about your overnight spat? especially doris - why do you think this is wolfy?

Two still haven't posted.

steve, were you tracking who had/hadnt posted to know this?

the people that are accusing brendan, can you guys expand on it abit

Well, if you didn't know that doris's response was a movie quote, then my wow! response was mild. I thought it was a agressive drunken rant.

I'm no match for the screen writers in hollywood.

Well, if you didn't know that doris's response was a movie quote, then my wow! response was mild. I thought it was a agressive drunken rant.

I'm no match for the screen writers in hollywood.

you thought it was a genuine rant at you?

were you tracking who hasnt posted yet? a wold team mate perhaps?
    steve, were you tracking who had/hadnt posted to know this?

I heard you the first time!!! :P

Yes, I was tracking who had and hadn't posted. I always do, and don't see it as a wolf trait. The very fact that I thought Riona hadn't posted yet, when she'd been swapped with Doris might indicate that it wasn't wolf-team-mates I was searching for though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    You see phil posts like this are why a few of us already spotted you

Wolf

Genuine question, why?

I have to go to the post office after lunch. It's Tuesday so it's dole day, so I'll be out for an hour.

Given lynch is at four, and I'll have to register my vote before then, was just giving a heads up....

I heard you the first time!!! :P

Yes, I was tracking who had and hadn't posted. I always do, and don't see it as a wolf trait. The very fact that I thought Riona hadn't posted yet, when she'd been swapped with Doris might indicate that it wasn't wolf-team-mates I was searching for though.

i do

• Advertisement

the people that are accusing brendan, can you guys expand on it abit

We'll link you to brendan when he turns wolf. Remember, instant death notice. Be careful defending your brethern in this village. you will be sus straight after the lynch.

Advertisement