Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Otis Hill

Was anyone else getting serious Gollum/the One Ring vibes from Liam and that contract at the end? I thought he was going to clutch it and say "My Precious"🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I'm no expert on bicycles but I wonder which crew member Fair City borrowed the fixie single geared bicycle from for the scene at the start with Zoe saying she was a courier now.

That bicycle doesn't make sense at all.

Then trolling RTE again after the flip flop tripping jess two weeks ago Melanie having the new but 3rd hand Renault car. Surely couldn't ex Marty one. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 85,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seriously could Jess not clean the toilet and shower herself

• Registered Users Posts: 23,380 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'd wager Steo and the other criminals would make a better job of it. Miracle she hasnt slapped a nappy on Taylors head.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,443 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hopefully now that pinhead Liam has got his precious youth club or whatever the hell it is he will fk off and never come back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Photobox

Can you even get messages from 'Anonymous'?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,394 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I googled this before and apparently it is possible from what I remember.

Liam is just so unlikeable. Even Will/Billy who were bad guys had some bit of likeability about the.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭threetrees

Melanie had the trademark long coat, scarf and handbag to disguise her real life pregnancy there. You'd have to imagine she drives off into the sunset in her 3rd hand car to escape Goo Eyes for a maternity leave length of time.

Babs is a terrible mother, no matter what decisions my child made I couldn't ever kick a daughter and her newborn baby out of the house to live with a group of lads in a flatshare.

Poor Greg, how can he not get on with his family? Such a lovely lad. Maybe Babs will send him off to Woodies Mrs Higgins to beg for digs there instead.

Felim Drew was definitely a better Liam than this guy. All over a youth cafe.....

It's all going to come back to Babs with the big reveal..I'm actually looking forward to it 😀

I was disappointed not to hear Fools gold..Anto is right, great track and lots of great memories of that time too.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

I think in your phone settings, if you chose not to display number for text messages then 'Unknown' or maybe 'Anonymous' appears

I wouldn't have put Anto and Sharon as Stone Roses fans

Anna is away and Gwen is having mad parties nightly, has Sash given her time off from McCoys, why don't Georgie or Sharon talk to house owner Joan or her star employee Melanie who could afford a new car, is that part of her cut from stealing Hughie's car after paying back Joan

Uselessness is one character trait that stayed consistent after the recast.

I wouldn't consider myself a radical feminist or anything but surely its promoting a bad image that new mothers aren't up to doing chores because they've had a baby a few months ago. Like ideally it'd be the partner supporting her with house work but since the dawn of time plenty of women have single handedly ran a household while raising multiple children

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

What ever happened about Melanie and the money she stole from Joan. I lost interest and can't remember what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

She got goo eyes to steal Hughies new jeep, she took the keys and tried to pin it on zoe, somehow goo eyes gave her enough money to cover the stolen money. Now how she lodged it into the bank without a proper paper trail is still a mystery.

Did the red hair solicitor know? Hughie knew but has not said no more about it, is he not curious how Joan and Melanie are still all pally and employee employer

• Registered Users Posts: 30,394 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Jess and Babs don't portray women in the best light.

Firstly they have how they treated Greg during and a pregnancy lying.

Now Steo isn't an angel but Babs(Mainly her pushing) and Jess really wanted to cut Steo out of the babies life, lie on official documents,etc.

There's also the fact that Jess and Greg spend alot of time in the pub or on days out and Taylor is abandoned again.(Ruby also left the buggy outside Spar.)

Post edited by freshpopcorn on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

That may be so, but the price to pay for listening to it would have been having to watch antos boney little arse and man bun jiggling around.🤢🤢🤢

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

l don’t know many solicitors, but the ones l do always do their confidential business on pavement cafes in earshot of the general public

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Wow, has Greg grown a pair of liathróidí at last ??

Bab's really is a wagon. Wanting to turf out Greg ASAP. She was the one who moved him into the house to pressure Jess to keep up the lie and now she wants him out. He was willing to raise her grandchild even after he found out Jess and Babs lied about him being the father

• Registered Users Posts: 16,443 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

If pub fights were like the one Greg and Steo had bouncers would be out of a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Greg and Steo were good tonight. Greg stood up to Steo but now we know that maybe Steo is a tough guy after all and Greg is out of his depth.

But Greg totally busted Victor & Babs and their scheme to turf him out of the house.

Jess is probably going to swing back to Greg again.... but if he has an ounce of cop on he will tell her to fcuk off and get himself out of Carrigstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

the kitchen table in Babs/Victor house is way too small for a family. More of a cafe table.

Baby Taylor spends so much time in his pram.

is Erika pregnant in real life?

That was funny and Anto winking at Georgie at the bar 😀 and also Steo saying he has been kissed harder after being punched 😀 was a good episode tbf

Advertisement