Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have I been?!?

Options
  • 02-02-2003 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

I knew a little about the emulator scene already and had read a good deal about Mame etc. but little did I realise just what I had been missing!

Neo-Geo is awesome! :D Why haven't I heard more about the Metal Slug series?! Where was I when this was only just out? :rolleyes: Typical...

But at least with emus now I have something else to past those long flights (I travel a *lot*).

And New Zealand Story?! Wow.. just wow.. the nostalgia.... :)

(Me off to download more childhood memories :D Anyone have any good links to building your own arcade cabinet?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by Bluehair
    Anyone have any good links to building your own arcade cabinet?)

Talk to logie I think he's tryin to get one or something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

So are you looking for a MAME cabinet then or an actual arcade complete with original PCB and arcade monitor? If it's option 2 just buy an empty JAMMA cab and monitor and then hunt around on ebay for your pcb of choice:)
    For all your MAME Cab building needs do a google search theres tonnes of stuff on the net.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Oh yeah and The NewZealand story is one of my all time favorites! I hope your using RAINE as it a far better emulator for all the early Taito Arcades:)

Advertisement