Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Design Assistance Required

Options
  • 19-07-2005 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi all,

I work for a large environmental and conservation charity and having assessed our website it is obvious that we urgently require some assistance.

An individual has very kindly agreed to do the html coding for us and when completed run the website. This individual has unfortunately no capabilities in graphic design and this is where our website is weakest.

I would be very grateful if someone with an interest in the environment and a flair for designing web-pages could assist us, we are a membership organisation of c5,000 members and full credit will be given for assistance.

Regards

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Linkage??

I think most designers would really need to see where you're at right now, and also your current logo for a good idea on where to go with the design.

I too am **** at design, but my g/f is pretty good, and thats where she usually starts.

Baz_

P.S. This might also be better off in the webmaster section or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 krz7e

I am a full time Web Designer. If you would like to discuss this further you can contact me by emailing emacdesign@hotmail.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Tailors Hall

Thanks for the responses guys I am dealing with this through e-mails and PM's I will if something can be put together be posting a before and after snap-shot on this thread as well as the designers having full credit on every page where their work is used.

Thanks again

Kevin

Advertisement