Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right to Die debate: Belgian murderer granted euthanasia in prison

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

He should be allowed to die after he has served his sentence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Totally agree the more psychological anguish that murderer has the better . He should be left to rot in his sell for eternity
    How does this benefit society?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

RobertKK wrote: »
    He did the crimes and now wants to end the punishment?

He should be given mental healthcare treatment, not an early release from his sentence for murder and rape.

Great idea. Cost the taxpayer another fortune instead of spending the money on someone who actually needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Billy86 wrote: »
    How does this benefit society?

I never mentioned anything about it benefiting society. if I was one of his murder victims relatives I would be very annoyed they are even considering this. he didnt care about the people he killed so why should anyone care about him or give him a mercy killing. did he give his victims mercy? i doubt it.

Advertisement