Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2014/15 MOD WARNING POST 1839

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

dahat wrote: »
    Sturridge carrying a minor hammy injury already, start of a tough season for FF owners of him.

Sturridge in having a "knock" shocker ! soft :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

RVP may not be fit for the start of the season. Danny Welbeck could be a very good option in to United's front line if you want to play Mata in midfield instead of Rooney up front.

That's assuming Welbeck isn't injured after last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

MagicIRL wrote: »
    RVP may not be fit for the start of the season. Danny Welbeck could be a very good option in to United's front line if you want to play Mata in midfield instead of Rooney up front.

That's assuming Welbeck isn't injured after last night.

Chicharito took his goal very well last night - great cross by Kagawa too.. Either of them make the squad though?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ugh Rooney will be in atleast the 40%s for ownership now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

thewools wrote: »
    Chicharito took his goal very well last night - great cross by Kagawa too.. Either of them make the squad though?

LvG criticized Hernandez in his press conference despite the goal. Said he took the wrong pass leading up to it. Kagawa is must certainly #2 behind Mata, unless Kagawa plays CM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

If Faccundo Ferreyra is as lethal as he is in football manager he is a must have.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

thewools wrote: »

He's been linked to Southampton & Juve in today's papers.If he goes to Saints then he's a cert to start pretty much every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

dahat wrote: »
    Sturridge carrying a minor hammy injury already, start of a tough season for FF owners of him.

I had spent a lot of time working him into my team and was very happy with it. I'll wait a few days to see how things are progressing but it could be back to the drawing board. This ****ing game. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Anyone getting spoked off giroud, given wengers comments on the other 2 strikers but more importantly late back re wc - has he played at all yet?

I have Rooney and one of dzeko or jovetic, so next forward I like is all the way up to Costa which means a team re build

• Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭CSF

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Anyone getting spoked off giroud, given wengers comments on the other 2 strikers but more importantly late back re wc - has he played at all yet?

I have Rooney and one of dzeko or jovetic, so next forward I like is all the way up to Costa which means a team re build
    What comments were these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

i dont trust giroud personally. neither does his wife now though lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

kennyb3 wrote: »

Giroud is starting against monaco

Giroud is starting against monaco

Literally just saw that now - hopeful. Need a nailed on forward in that bracket that's not named lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

CSF wrote: »
    What comments were these?

He praised them after yesterdays result, naturally. Can't see Giroud's place under threat, all the same

manual_man wrote: »
    He praised them after yesterdays result, naturally. Can't see Giroud's place under threat, all the same

Me either. Until Walcott returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Sanogo won't displace Giroud yet, but I highly doubt Giroud will start every match at the beginning of the season with CL qualifiers. He was also burnt out last season from playing too much so Wenger will rotate a bit

Sanogo won't displace Giroud yet, but I highly doubt Giroud will start every match at the beginning of the season with CL qualifiers. He was also burnt out last season from playing too much so Wenger will rotate a bit

Yeah that plus the wc is more my issue, not the praise. Last year they had no one of any note to rotate him, but if he now trusts the others that's the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Could Campbell though? Or even find himself out left in the Podolski position of last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Wayne Rooney or Diego Costa. Both 10.5m. Difficult to decide on which to pick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Rooney.

Proven PL player, nicer opening fixtures, and no RVP for a few weeks so likely to be the main man for MU

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Trying to fit in both myself at the moment...

could Shaw be put in as one of the 3 centre backs (the left-most one) to accomodate Young on the left wing? Young @5.5 if he's gonna start would be an absolute steal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Is it worth signing up for FFS?

Was that the site that had it's own cup system last season that a fair few on here were in?

could Shaw be put in as one of the 3 centre backs (the left-most one) to accomodate Young on the left wing? Young @5.5 if he's gonna start would be an absolute steal
    He won't be getting defensive points though so he'd be anything but a steal when he is taking up one of your precious midfield spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Could Campbell though? Or even find himself out left in the Podolski position of last season.
    I think Campbell will play more on the wing. Sanchez played up front today when Giroud went off

He won't be getting defensive points though so he'd be anything but a steal when he is taking up one of your precious midfield spots.

of course i'm talking in attacking potential. he was very good v Madrid last night. be interesting to see if he starts in the Guinness Cup final v Liverpool

of course i'm talking in attacking potential. he was very good v Madrid last night. be interesting to see if he starts in the Guinness Cup final v Liverpool
    I dunno if I could see him that strongly in attacking potential as a midfielder playing from a wing back spot competing with Shaw for that spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Is it worth signing up for FFS?

Was that the site that had it's own cup system last season that a fair few on here were in?

Yep it is

• Advertisement

I dunno if I could see him that strongly in attacking potential as a midfielder playing from a wing back spot competing with Shaw for that spot.

thats what i meant in terms of Shaw possibly being played at the (left) cb role... ie both play that way

Advertisement