Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Halo 3 free from tomorrow (July 1st)

• 30-06-2013 12:49pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 31,250 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

Anyone else downloading it? I probably will, wouldn't mind another playthrough of the campaign for nostalgia's sake. Will be interesting to see if there'll be much of a population spike with it being free.

Typical they make it free the day they finally put a proper Big Team Battle playlist in Halo 4 8 months after release.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭ Jayd0g

I'll add it to the download queue for sure, but it will be a while before I get the chance to play.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 31,250 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

Well it looks like me (and apparently the whole internet) took microsoft up wrong and Halo 3 is not free yet but will be at some point. Supposedly it's Defence Grid: The Awakeneing that goes free after today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,334 ✭✭✭ derekeire

Fable 3 is still the only free game. Anyone manage to download any other game?

SH24.ie - free, confidential, at home STI screening. Get tested boys and girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭ VivGrise

Has this actually been made available yet?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 31,250 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Mickeroo

VivGrise wrote: »
    Has this actually been made available yet?

No, still no sign of it and no word when it will be out as far as I know. At the moment it's Might & Magic that's free. I was sure it would have been free in september since that was it's anniversary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭ Kylo Ren

Mickeroo wrote: »
    No, still no sign of it and no word when it will be out as far as I know. At the moment it's Might & Magic that's free. I was sure it would have been free in september since that was it's anniversary.

October 16th.

Keno wrote: »

Ah deadly, will have to make some room on the hard drive so. Will be interesting to see if the population spikes much.

Advertisement