Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

Oh waht about WORLD TRADE CENTRE? In fairness, not an awful movie but a bit crass releasing it 5 years after 9/11 :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I feel like a smurf :')
    Im wearing a big blue jumper XD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Sentid wrote: »
    I mean "in general" on the internet. I'm not religious or anything, but I respect people's beliefs. I suppose it's just resemblant of alot of the internet :) Or a youtube comment section

EDIT: Just saw the other posts. "A proportion of" is the perfect term

I don't think people who are religious always respect others beliefs as well.

http://www.facebook.com/nogods <--- Look at all the so called religious people posting on the wall of that page.They have nothing good to say but still post some thing like 'UR ALL GOING TO HELL LULZ/GOD HATES U ' or they feel the need to comment on absolutely ever thing that the page posts.

If atheists get no respect,there not going to give any back.Simple as

paddyzk wrote: »
    I don't think people who are religious always respect others beliefs as well.

http://www.facebook.com/nogods <--- Look at all the so called religious people posting on the wall of that page.They have nothing good to say but still post some thing like 'UR ALL GOING TO HELL LULZ/GOD HATES U ' or they feel the need to comment on absolutely ever thing that the page posts.

If atheists get no respect,there not going to give any back.Simple as
    Suppose you have a point. I think as humans we all like to feel superior than others. The way you are brought up is also a thing i.e Redneck fundamentalists that bash gays and contraception etc etc.

Complicated world man :cool:

Suppose you have a point. I think as humans we all like to feel superior than others. The way you are brought up is also a thing i.e Redneck fundamentalists that bash gays and contraception etc etc.

True

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

hehe does anyone here do french? Higher level is called niveau supérieur :P .. makes me feel special.

Here lads I really dont think we should get too deep into this whole atheism vs religion thing, its just a whole can of worms that doesn't need opening in the middle of a off topic thread...
    Some atheists can be mean towards people with faith, some people of faith can be mean towards atheists, but that doesnt mean we should tar everyone with the same brush based on their religion, Im pretty sure thats a form of discrimination and thats not what we want here now is it? :cool: And I know its been fairly lighthearted so far but judging on yesterday someone will eventually take it too far and I dont want that to happen again, lets all just be one big happy family :D

Indiego wrote: »
    Here lads I really dont think we should get too deep into this whole atheism vs religion thing, its just a whole can of worms that doesn't need opening in the middle of a off topic thread...
    Some atheists can be mean towards people with faith, some people of faith can be mean towards atheists, but that doesnt mean we should tar everyone with the same brush based on their religion, Im pretty sure thats a form of discrimination and thats not what we want here now is it? :cool: And I know its been fairly lighthearted so far but judging on yesterday someone will eventually take it too far and I dont want that to happen again, lets all just be one big happy family :D

*Lads and ladettes, Sarah is still here :P ...hehe you corected paddy yesterday for that :P

cheese.jpg <33333

*Lads and ladettes, Sarah is still here :P ...hehe you corected paddy yesterday for that :P
    Sorry sarah :')

• Advertisement

Yeah peace and love FTW!!
    Hmmmmm.... EUROVISION!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Black Mamba2k12

Yeah peace and love FTW!!
    Hmmmmm.... EUROVISION!!

Austria FTW!

Story of my life my mother thinks I'm bloody marrying someone on the internet. Or that I'll meet a Larry Murphy :rolleyes:
    Austria FTW!
    Hmmm I shall wait 'til May to decree my taste in the music of the Eurovision

Story of my life my mother thinks I'm bloody marrying someone on the internet. Or that I'll meet a Larry Murphy :rolleyes:

Hmmm I shall wait 'til May to decree my taste in the music of the Eurovision
    My mam thinks I'm going to get abducted by someone from the internet I think XD

All these stupid horror stories, Irish mammies are bloody terrible for the gossipin'.Pity she down't realise her son actually inherited some common sense :( IM SO UN-APPRECIATED!! :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=202432446535366&set=a.165958790182732.30797.165948343517110&type=1&theater

Off topic but how did every one here find out about boards ?
    A lad in my school told me about it coming up to the mock xD

Doin a bit of spying on your mock paper were ya? .. I googled a question and it had been asked on boards.

Doin a bit of spying on your mock paper were ya? .. I googled a question and it had been asked on boards.

English and it was the wrong one :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Sorry sarah :')

Sorry for what? I'm lost xD

SChique00 wrote: »

She said 'here lads' ..

SChique00 wrote: »

sarah lad

Only joined it last year - was looking up info about a band and one of the threads came up in my search :) then I looked up something about the JC and decided to sign up for the shenanigans :D

She said 'here lads' ..

Ah relax the cacks - I've been called far worse xP

A few years ago there was a massive thread about cheating in the leaving cert. It was mentioned on the paper, and from then on I was hooked :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Black Mamba2k12

Dont remeber how

Joined in December 09 on other username posted regurlary in AH, Infrastructure and Aviation. Made new account because sister found out my name and was stalking me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Lads, don't do it! Don't go near 10'000!
    Your thread gets fúcked beyond belief, ghosts start randomly deleting posts, mods don't know what to do. If you know what's good for you you'll stay away.
    We are going crazy aghh.:pac:
    RIP Leaving Cert OT

Good luck in your future endeavours young Junior Certs

where's everyone gone :(

• Advertisement

Don't think we'll reach the 10,000 :D
    Nearing 100 pages though, awesome!

Advertisement