Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JunIhara - risky man

Options
  • 10-03-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

*I understand this probably doesnt warrant a new topic but i did not know where else to put it.

So having been playing marvel for 2 weeks i stick on the streets as i was missing it.

Jump straight into ranked match against JunIhara, see he is an akuma player with alot of points. Im expecting a tough match but it ends up quite even, despite me being incredibly rusty.

I message him to fight again and added that he was lucky to win. He then goes off on one calling me ****e, a terrible player and boasting about himself being tipsy(roll eyes).

Any one shed any light on JunIhara is he usually a nice guy or is he always a bit off and offensive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

thats Ry, he suffers from game rage [similar to road rage but associated with gaming] symptoms including, selling stick, cursing, giving up and/or sending absuive, degrading messages.

Dont mind him, keep playing

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Ahh... so you're the guy who beat Cobelcog and Bush/Guy who likes to random ultra and run away mash dp, lol I wasn't bragging about being tipsy I just said I was.

Anyways I was merely offended by you messaging me after our initial game saying how I got lucky and I'm not that good for having so many points, so I accepted your challenge after you claimed to have beaten Cobelcog AND Bush thinkin maybe you just had an offday... well after I beat you(which was especially satisfying after you kept taunting me) and well.... I did say you were s*** tbh. But hey listen.... if you're gonna s*** on some one get ready to be s***ed on.

Ps: sorry if i offended you, my mother just raised me to be an honest boy ;P
    and don't call me white boy again that's racist!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

We don't do threads like this here.

This isn't an open forum to attack people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement