Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safety Pole Cups

Options
  • 27-01-2011 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Does anyone know where I could get galvanised safety cups for jump poles at a reasonable price. I would need approx 80 of them.

Thank you
    P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 akalina

Hi P

Safety jump cups that are spring loaded can be got for about €25 a pair that fit into galvanised strips on the side of the jump. I presume you are getting cups for a set of jumps. You don't need "safety " for all the poles. Safety cups are only required for the back poles of a spread jump. Standard pole cups are about €18 a pair. If you are buying in bulk you can probably get a better deal. Contact Sam at Annaharvey Farm, tullamore .<snip>

A

Mod edit: Please PM akalina for an email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭mothoin

ted johnsons in naas sells the galvanised safety cups

http://www.tedjohnsons.ie/

cheaper than the aboce post i think, thats where we got them anyway, and the boss said they were the cheapest!

Advertisement