Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michel Thomas CDs

Options
  • 04-12-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

My dad asked me to post this up for him...

Did anybody collect the 8 Michel Thomas (sp?) cds that were given away free recently with one of the newspapers - he *thinks* it was the indo but not sure. If so would anyone be willing to copy them? (Just to point out again they were free to begin with!) Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Afuera

Sorry, just to point out that, just because something may be given away for free, does not then mean that it can't be covered by copyright...

If you want to obtain an illegal copy then I'm sure it could be found in eMule or Bittorrent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Or even if someone had a few of them and they didn't particularly want them. He just wants the cds, if not no big deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Afuera

Or even if someone had a few of them and they didn't particularly want them. He just wants the cds, if not no big deal

Ok, I get ya! Sorry I can't help with the CD's but depending on your scruples you might be able to find the MP3s as a bittorrent or hosted on eMule.

Advertisement