Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass sexual assaults covered up for 4 days by German media - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Options
  • 04-01-2016 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

http://www.thelocal.de/20160104/refugees-blamed-for-mass-sexual-assault-in-cologne

The first German newspaper reports the story this evening. Total media black out for 4 days.
    I live in Germany and was totally unaware this had happened. I'm both sick and furious. For months German media has not published story's when it has involved the 'refugees'.
    I've read an account (in german) of a 17 year old girl who was attacked and had fingers inserted into every orifice!

German police did not give descriptions of these animals as it would lead to negative feelings regarding the newly arrived.

If you want I can link the German stories.

Mod:

Don't make mass generalisations about muslims, germans, daily mail readers or any group for that matter. Using this thread as an excuse to get a pop at any of these groups will result in cards/bans.

Keep it to a debate and discussion about the events in Cologne and as usual, don't derail.

Lastly, if you don't want the thread to be closed, don't give us a reason to close it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

I wonder will the usual crew on here still be wanting to put refugees up in their homes, like they claimed a few months ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Well, that didn't take long.

Can't say any of this is terribly surprising. Not the disgusting attitude toward women, plenty of that was seen during the "Arab spring", not the cover-up by authorities that heavily promoted unrestricted movement of refugees either.

One thing I noticed during the refugee coverage was how it seemed that the majority were young males, lots of family groups/kids/elderly but vastly outnumbered by young men.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Is it just me or weren't the Germans up the ole mass sexual crimes not 70 years ago?

Among others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

donvito99 wrote: »
    Is it just me or weren't the Germans up the ole mass sexual crimes not 70 years ago?

Among others.

So what goes around, comes around eh?

Wow...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

German boards >>>>>>>>

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭Larry the Logster

Among others.

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT. Move along. Nothing to see here.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

Among others.

Too right. That 17 year old girl shouldn't complain... Is that what you mean?

We got to the Nazi post in record time. -.-"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 91 ✭✭Larry the Logster

Specialun wrote: »
    German boards >>>>>>>>

Were you saying that at the height of the migration 'crisis' I wonder? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

Among others.

I have a daughter who is half German are you suggesting it is OK for her to be sexuality assaulted by a large crowd of men? You f**king fool.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Norway is offering classes to Muslims to teach them not to rape

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/20/report-norway-is-offering-classes-to-teach-muslim-immigrants-not-to-rape/

The real problem is not the Muslims but the people who would open our doors and welcome them into their country. Usually these are middle aged women and middle class people who think they are safe in their ivory towers away from the working class where these people would be placed here.

It is all well and good when these things are happening somewhere else and to strangers but the day will come when it will start happening here. Close the borders, get out of the EU and UN Convention for Human Rights. <snip>

• Advertisement

Among others.

Godwinned in a few posts. Great.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Around 60 complaints have been made to the police in Cologne after a group of around 1,000 men attacked revellers in the city centre in a brutal and “completely unheard of” way, Wolfgang Albers, Chief of Police in the Rhineland city said at a press conference on Monday afternoon.

I really wasn't expecting to see that it was a group of that size. Absolutely shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Can't see this thread lasting long in fairness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Freak Midget

Among others.

They were the victims of mass rape actually.

Anyway this is very distressing to read to read but really it's the natural outcome of a disastrous immigration policy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    I really wasn't expecting to see that it was a group of that size. Absolutely shocking.

There cops were so outnumbered they couldn't do anything about it. Jesus wept when is madness going to stop? This kind of behaviour has NO part or place in Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Among others.

Seriously? Clearly all those girls and women deserved it then? Disgusting attitude.

I'm sure you wouldnt be saying the same if it was your mother/sister/wife assaulted.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

This is nothing new. You only have to look at Sweden, where it's the statistically the 2nd highest sexual assault rate, behind South Africa.

You see the welcoming parties for refugees, but every weekend, cities like Dresden, have anti emigration rallies, with thousands marching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Mr McBoatface

Can't see this thread lasting long in fairness.
    Wouldn't surprise me if it gets locked, Seems that those voicing legitimate concerns have been proven right yet again...... but I'm sure the liberals which seems to include a large number of boards mods will still want to label those with a realistic view and legit concerns as racist..... until one of their own is raped, murdered or maimed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

If there was mass sexual assaults on New Years Eve it should be reported regardless of race.

Is this to become the norm in Europe?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

http://www.thelocal.de/20160104/refugees-blamed-for-mass-sexual-assault-in-cologne

The first German newspaper reports the story this evening. Total media black out for 4 days.
    I live in Germany and was totally unaware this had happened. I'm both sick and furious. For months German media has not published story's when it has involved the 'refugees'.
    I've read an account (in german) of a 17 year old girl who was attacked and had fingers inserted into every orifice!

German police did not give descriptions of these animals as it would lead to negative feelings regarding the newly arrived.

If you want I can link the German stories.

Careful reading is a great man

"as a social media storm accused police and media of a cover-up."

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Is this to become the norm in Europe?

Its been norm for last 15-20 years. It's just getting more frequent now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭emo72

Nodin wrote: »

social media can be used as an excellent tool to get information out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

jobyrne30 wrote: »
    Wouldn't surprise me if it gets locked, Seems that those voicing legitimate concerns have been proven right yet again...... but I'm sure the liberals which seems to include a large number of boards mods will still want to label those with a realistic view and legit concerns as racist..... until one of their own is raped, murdered or maimed.

I always find it funny when people use the term "liberal" in a pejorative way, as if being liberal is a bad thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Nodin wrote: »

"Around 60 complaints have been made to the police in Cologne after a group of around 1,000 men attacked revellers in the city centre in a brutal and “completely unheard of” way, Wolfgang Albers, Chief of Police in the Rhineland city said"

The chief of police must be in on it too, you are seriously, even dangerously, deluded.

Its been norm for last 15-20 years. It's just getting more frequent now.

In Sweden yes. Seems Germany is going down the same path.

emo72 wrote: »
    social media can be used as an excellent tool to get information out.

Yes, and it also spreads stuff like anti-vaccination stories, WTC conspiracy theories, racist memes, and pictures of cats with funny captions. You'll therefore understand that - the issue of a coverup being somewhat important - I reserve judgement for the moment.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I always find it funny when people use the term "liberal" in a pejorative way, as if being liberal is a bad thing.

When it blinds you to reality being liberal is a bad thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Azalea

Among others.
    Some Germans 70 years ago - not sure what relevance that has to German people born since, or the many Germans alive then who harmed nobody? This case should still be reported surely?

• Advertisement

"Around 60 complaints have been made to the police in Cologne after a group of around 1,000 men attacked revellers in the city centre in a brutal and “completely unheard of” way, Wolfgang Albers, Chief of Police in the Rhineland city said"

The chief of police must be in on it too, you are seriously, even dangerously, deluded.

As I said "careful reading". You might re-read the post you quoted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement