Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Nokia 3310 Refurbished, Unlocked - €9.73 Delivered [AliExpress]

Options
  • 26-08-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Original Nokia 3310 Refurbished, Unlocked and 1 year Warranty - €9.73 -> €12.81 Delivered

The 3310 is a compact phone, and maybe a bit heavy for some, weighing in at 133 grams.
    With a slightly rounded rectangular form, it fits comfortably in the Palm of your hand. Its monochrome screen displays 84 × 48 pixels.
    This phone has been very highly rated for its sturdiness and its shock resistance, using state of the art plastic casing, eliminating the need for any exterior casing like the otterbox.

The buttons can be operated with your thumb. The blue button, which is the main menu button, will allow you to choose from options, and the 'C' button will allow you to go back or exit an application.
    There are buttons that allow you to navigate upwards and downwards, with two arrows that indicate the direction. The 'Market/stop/profile' button is a black button crafted into the top of the phone.

Choose or create your own ringtone, or change the settings to allow it to vibrate in your pocket.

The 3310 is known to incorporate many functions. These include many tools, such as a calculator, Currency Converter, a stopwatch and a callback function.
    It has four games, 'Snake II', 'Pairs II', 'Space Impact', and 'Bantumi '.
    It's SMS function is outstanding because it offers the ability to send long messages with twice the size of a standard SMS, also allowing the user(s) to send amusing ASCII pictures to each other.
    The phone also has the ability to dial using your voice for speedy dialling when you are in a hurry.

Starting at €10.32 Delivered, this phone is essential for anybody living with todays busy lifestyle.
    Contract Free and unlocked, including free shipping, makes this phone even more attractive..

Nokia-3310-1.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I still have one of those. Battery only lasts four days now..after 12 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Ever hear a mysterious beep coming from somewhere in your house? It's from one of these that you charged up to use at Electric Picnic in 2007.

It needs charging again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I've always wanted a retro weapon!

Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Almost tempted just for the ringtone composer alone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Free shipping via Singapore post.... Yea right, see it around 2020!! That's the dodgiest looking website I've seen in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,244 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Allyall wrote: »
    Original Nokia 3310 Refurbished, Unlocked and 1 year Warranty - €9.73 -> €12.81 Delivered

The 3310 is a compact phone, and maybe a bit heavy for some, weighing in at 133 grams.
    With a slightly rounded rectangular form, it fits comfortably in the Palm of your hand. Its monochrome screen displays 84 × 48 pixels.
    This phone has been very highly rated for its sturdiness and its shock resistance, using state of the art plastic casing, eliminating the need for any exterior casing like the otterbox.

The buttons can be operated with your thumb. The blue button, which is the main menu button, will allow you to choose from options, and the 'C' button will allow you to go back or exit an application.
    There are buttons that allow you to navigate upwards and downwards, with two arrows that indicate the direction. The 'Market/stop/profile' button is a black button crafted into the top of the phone.

Choose or create your own ringtone, or change the settings to allow it to vibrate in your pocket.

The 3310 is known to incorporate many functions. These include many tools, such as a calculator, Currency Converter, a stopwatch and a callback function.
    It has four games, 'Snake II', 'Pairs II', 'Space Impact', and 'Bantumi '.
    It's SMS function is outstanding because it offers the ability to send long messages with twice the size of a standard SMS, also allowing the user(s) to send amusing ASCII pictures to each other.
    The phone also has the ability to dial using your voice for speedy dialling when you are in a hurry.

Starting at €10.32 Delivered, this phone is essential for anybody living with todays busy lifestyle.
    Contract Free and unlocked, including free shipping, makes this phone even more attractive..
    Meh, it's no 3210!

nokia3210_front.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

jca wrote: »
    Free shipping via Singapore post.... Yea right, see it around 2020!! That's the dodgiest looking website I've seen in ages.

Eh? Aliexpress is quite reliable and source of a lot of items in Bargain Alerts

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭CapricornOne

Wonder would they be worth a bit down the line? Collectors item of sorts...

I was mad for the similar model 3330 at the time....just because it had WAP! :D On the same note isn't there another old Nokia phone that was aimed at business users at the time and is still used today? Can't remember the model number but it had a gold fascia and some car company made some (Mercedes or BMW)...

edit: the 6210 and 6310 they were!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,244 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Nokia 6310

pic1.jpg

• Advertisement

Yup that's it....and still going for decent money even today (on aliexpress anyway). Must be a hell of a phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Thanks op just bought one to play snake on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Wrong.

I've bought from them close to a dozen times. No issues whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

I've bought similar old style phones before, I seriously doubt they are the original. Last one I got wouldn't charge and involved paypal claims to get the money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

alexispress is actually pretty reliable and referred to many times on many different websites

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Just put some trousers on I last wore at a wedding in 2011 and found a Nokia 3210 in the back pocket.

It's still got 2 bars of battery on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Yeah, the biggest e-commerce site in China with massive revenue and global recognition. :rolleyes: Please feel free to do some research before posting. I'm sure there's a chinese lad somewhere looking at ebay and saying the same thing as you!

Personally i have stopped using ebay completely and generally buy at least once a month from Aliexpress these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Your not actually buying anything from alixpress its just a platform for buyers and sellers, same way you don't buy anything from ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Wonder would they be worth a bit down the line? Collectors item of sorts...

:eek:
    http://www.dailyedge.ie/nokia-3310-on-sale-smartphone-1391161-Mar2014/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

zarquon wrote: »
    Yeah, the biggest e-commerce site in China with massive revenue and global recognition. :rolleyes: Please feel free to do some research before posting. I'm sure there's a chinese lad somewhere looking at ebay and saying the same thing as you!

Personally i have stopped using ebay completely and generally buy at least once a month from Aliexpress these days.

Looks dodgy to me, fairly sad when people are getting excited over ancient phones...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Looks dodgy to me, fairly sad when people are getting excited over ancient phones...

Hells bells, there's always one:rolleyes:

For your info, if anything goes wrong when buying buying from AliExpress, you can report the seller. And they will come down on that seller far heavier than fleabay ever would.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Which bundle should I select?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Choose the Simple one if you don't need the second battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

Akrasia wrote: »
    Nokia 6310

pic1.jpg

Green screen .....meh.

You were nobody, unless you had the blue screen 6310i. What a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

Definitely need to pick up 1 (or 4) of these for a "night out" phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Estimated delivery time 37 days:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Frynge wrote: »
    Estimated delivery time 37 days:(

Don't worry, Instant Gratification Boy, sure that will hardly use any battery at all, at all...

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

zarquon wrote: »

What is the minimum Seller Rating you would Buy from?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

850mAh battery. Wonder if you can buy a <2Ah battery for these. Keep it going forever...

Advertisement