Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭KrustyBurger

Looking for two tickets to the football final. Don't care where they are as long as I get in! Missed out in '92.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Would there be any tickets still on general sale for the Football final or is the only way to get them through something like this now?
    No general sale. Season ticket holders, premium ticket holders, corporate boxes, GAA staff and committees and lastly clubs (pretty sure that's all the official channels covered) are how they are distributed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Looking for 2 tickets for the football final.Dont mind what section they are in .

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Kavrocks wrote: »
    No general sale. Season ticket holders, premium ticket holders, corporate boxes, GAA staff and committees and lastly clubs (pretty sure that's all the official channels covered) are how they are distributed.

What about the ones that Centra and Supervalu sell? Or do they not get final tickets?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

What about the ones that Centra and Supervalu sell? Or do they not get final tickets?

No final tickets for resale from them either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭deadybai

Do the clubs in KK and Tipp get the tickets cheaper or is it the same as other counties?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭oconnol1

deadybai wrote: »
    Do the clubs in KK and Tipp get the tickets cheaper or is it the same as other counties?

No same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

Looking for 2 tickets either all ireland final, slight preference for the football. never been to one and looking like I won't be living in ireland for too long more so could be last chance for quite some time
    Don't care what section they are for, been to plenty early season games, quarters and semis but never an intercounty (1 all ireland club final)

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭sob1467

Looking for one ticket for the football final if at all possible. Please pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Looking for two tickets for the hurling please...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

two for the football final. Will mow your lawn in return.

(Maybe pay you also)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jackireland

If anyone has any spare, I would be grateful for a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

Hi there, looking to buy 2 tickets (or 1) for the football final at face value - preferably Cusack or Hogan, but anything really. PM me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Looking for Football Tickets, will collect wherever in the country. PM if anyone has anything. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BTID FICKLE

Hi just wondering if anyone knows where I would get a ticket for Sundays final

• Registered Users Posts: 8,505 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Hi just wondering if anyone knows where I would get a ticket for Sundays final

They'll be knocking around the pubs at face value before throw in on Sunday, don't panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kruger2103

As it says.
    I have two tickets for the football final which are of no interest to me.
    I want to swap them for two for the hurling final.
    Simple.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

kruger2103 wrote: »
    As it says.
    Simple.

Have Football tickets been released yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭rosknight

I have 2 Hurling tickets and want to swap for 2 Football tickets. PM me if u can help out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Macireland

Hi, looking for 2 tickets for the football final, any stand will do or even one ticket, pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

Hi, I have two tickets for the Davin Premium for the hurling final this Sunday, looking to swap them for lower Hogan or Cusack. I know it's a long shot but if anyone fancies the premium experience on All Ireland Final day then PM me please!

kruger2103 wrote: »
    As it says.
    Simple.
    rosknight wrote: »
    I have 2 Hurling tickets and want to swap for 2 Football tickets. PM me if u can help out!!

Ye guys should so hook up!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nophd08

They'll be knocking around the pubs at face value before throw in on Sunday, don't panic.

In 2012 (football final) I walked half of Dublin and all popular pubs from early til before throw in, and couldn't get a ticket. People were saying it was the first year that tickets were hard to come by. Not sure why? Will this year be any different?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,505 ✭✭✭Speak Now

nophd08 wrote: »
    In 2012 I walked half of Dublin and all popular pubs from early til before throw in, and couldn't get a ticket. People were saying it was the first year that tickets were hard to come by. Not sure why? Will this year be any different?

Sorry I was just talking about the Hurling, Donegal and Mayo's appearance in the final would be a different matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

Yeah do people reckon itll be a lot easier to pick up Hurling final tickets in pubs on the day as its a match up we've seen many times before? Re the football id imagine given the 2 counties involved and novelty of the lineup there wont be too many going spare

Hi all, I should have some spare tickets later in the week. I will post here.

LaGlisse wrote: »
    Yeah do people reckon itll be a lot easier to pick up Hurling final tickets in pubs on the day as its a match up we've seen many times before? Re the football id imagine given the 2 counties involved and novelty of the lineup there wont be too many going spare

Hello all, I should have some spare tickets later this week. I will post here on Friday. Face value.

Hello all, I should have some spare tickets later this week. I will post here on Friday. Face value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Eoghan_95

Hi all, looking for a hill 16 ticket for the hurling final, pm me.

Advertisement