Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sound bunch of lads, and ladies. Looking forward to the next one (whereby I'll just talk to the people I dont know now? :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Daisies wrote: »
    Sure, you all had lovely bottoms. :)

Have, present tense, mine is still lovely despite all the pinching it got from a certain boardsie all night!

Smallbiscuits strikes again ??? I knew I shouldn't have let him out. Pinching, fingering, ffs the guys sick. I'm truly very sorry. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

niamhx wrote: »
    Smallbiscuits strikes again ??? I knew I shouldn't have let him out. Pinching, fingering, ffs the guys sick. I'm truly very sorry. :D

Ha ha ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

swapple wrote: »
    This was my first beers and I had such a great time, you guys are very cool :)

Great to meet you!! :)

Did you ever make it to the LAN?! ;)

So, people, get on organising the next one will ya? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Someone, I think it could have been Daisies turned around and gave me a filthy look after someone else (could have been pem) pinched her arse in Doyles.

I swear the only arse's I pinched were my own and the barman in Cassidy's:D

and yes I did finger someone ...... Also me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Someone, I think it could have been Daisies turned around and gave me a filthy look after someone else (could have been pem) pinched her arse in Doyles.

Yes it was me and I also pinched the barman's :o :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

(could have been pem) pinched her arse in Doyles.
    She slapped my ass hard, and a lot of other people. I'm not complaining like, it's happened before...but she's known for that sort of carry on :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Don't think it was me as I knew it was Pem the whole time! She even kept it up all day yesterday. It's a miracle I don't have bruises! :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Don't think it was me as I knew it was Pem the whole time! She even kept it up all day yesterday. It's a miracle I don't have bruises! :p

tmi...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

bluewolf wrote: »
    tmi...

Speak for yourself :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

bluewolf wrote: »

tmi...

Needs more visuals to be honest.

Let's be honest ye probably all saw it anyway. She is FAR from subtle :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Let's be honest ye probably all saw it anyway. She is FAR from subtle :P

Sorry... my attention was drawn elsewhere. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Now it's all coming back to me:P

:o:o:o She does have a lovely bottom :D

Pembily wrote: »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

"Ted, you can't say that"

"I mean don't they ALL have lovely bottoms"

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Thats only coz ya didn't get a proper look at mine....it's defiantly bigger after your yummy mars bar squares, it seriously didn't need to be any bigger !

Which reminds me, I must get the recipe :)

Thats only coz ya didn't get a proper look at mine....it's defiantly bigger after your yummy mars bar squares, it seriously didn't need to be any bigger !

Which reminds me, I must get the recipe :)

Daisies won't let me feel strangers bottoms :pac: It gets me in trouble :o

Recipe is here.

Daisies won't let me feel strangers bottoms :pac: It gets me in trouble :o

Like what I say has EVER stopped you. As for the not feeling strangers bottoms????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hmmm the more I read the more Im wondering if I was better off missing it. Don't think my ass could taken such a beating by Pem :D

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Hmmm the more I read the more Im wondering if I was better off missing it. Don't think my ass could taken such a beating by Pem :D
    Your ass would have been privileged! I'm very selective :pac: I only feel lovely bottoms!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

You're ass would have been privileged! I'm very selective :pac: I only feel lovely bottoms!

Ah well ya may have had to join a queue, been told my ass is very smackable :pac:

Ah well ya may have had to join a queue, been told my ass is very smackable :pac:
    I only feel / pinch now... Slapping and smacking was banned :o :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭C.D.

Your ass would have been privileged! I'm very selective :pac: I only feel lovely bottoms!

Wow, what did I miss?! I have no recollection of any of this, and I was sober too! I must have been too busy busting a groove on the dancefloor and chatting with one particular boardsie!

I only feel / pinch now... Slapping and smacking was banned :o :pac:

Pinching = No
    Feeling = Yes

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

:(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Please say someone suited up in my absence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Aw, I miss having a beers to look forward to now this one's all unstickied....

Can has new one?

please_29615881.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Aw, I miss having a beers to look forward to now this one's all unstickied....

Can has new one?

No.
    please_29615881.jpg

Awwww........... Ok

Advertisement