Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

C.D. wrote: »
    Had a really great night, did not get to meet as many of the famous boardsies as I thought I would, I am devastated I missed out on meeting Pembily, though I did sample some of the fine baking on offer. Of course it is quite possible we did meet and I never made the connection! I was the tanned guy with white shirt and glasses.
    You are more than welcome! We may have met but I didn't get everyone's name :o
    C.D. wrote: »
    Is there something we should know :D
    Nah, but I do like annoying Otis! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

oddman2 wrote: »
    I'm guessing that this makes Earthhorse the guitarist with the first-name which sounds like a last name...

I'll have you know I have a perfectly cromulent first name. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

My apologies for not getting to talk to everyone (or indeed remember the names of those I did talk to). Was not expecting such a big turnout. Next time! ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Just remembered KTRIC hit me in the face :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I did what now !!! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

are you sure it wasnt that evil lamp?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

KTRIC wrote: »
    I did what now !!! :confused:

While dancing away in doyles you stretched yer arm out and clocked me one.
    :p
    bluewolf wrote: »
    are you sure it wasnt that evil lamp?

N'ah, I saw what was going on there and thought best to stay well away! :cool:

While dancing away in doyles you stretched yer arm out and clocked me one.
    :p

N'ah, I saw what was going on there and thought best to stay well away! :cool:

Aww man, I'm really sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

When's the next beers?

KTRIC wrote: »
    Aww man, I'm really sorry :(

It's cool you apologised at the time. :)

• Advertisement

It's cool you apologised at the time. :)

I'm glad someone remembers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Sounds like it was a really great night! Very sorry to have missed it, as I’ve been at the last few beers and it’s always great craic. I was recovering from a really long week – one drink, and I’ve had fallen asleep, I reckon! Hopefully, I’ll make the next one ....

which is when, Otis? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

oddman2 wrote: »
    Pleasure to meet you all. :)

Same here! Ah see I told you'd have to sign up after the beers.
    Boards.ie: A great bunch of Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ah, so it was you!
    Someone blamed me for that...let's call her Toni T, no that's too obvious, T. Tuddles.

Ohhhhhhhhh....I remember now :pac:
    You were standing behind him though and so my brain cells got confuzzled. I'll find something to blame ye for yet :D
    johnr1 wrote: »
    What ???? An im-poster ??? I'm outraged !!:D. Only one John of consequence round here I'll have ya know. :D

Sorry, I didn't get to meet you, I was mostly at the end of the bar/ seated area, and I didn't get to meet a lot of the people who were along the middle of the bar at all. I'm reading some of the comments here and going "oh, I didn't meet that person either.
    This was my third beers, and still didn't see the famous tuddle:( /must now stalk the 'know your nerds/clubbers/loungers' threads.

I did meet many new cool people though. :)

No photos of meh shall be allowed up!! For anyone who took photos :p
    Yeah I had full intentions of staying sober like you but then remembered I'd be wearing my mini heels and thought of the pain and suffering and so......alcohol was needed. :D

Was half deaf and met a few new people and could not understand them when they said their username. So to the big tall dude in the smoking area and the other dude called Steve and the sound girl......hello and sorry for being slightly deaf/drunk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

This was my first beers and I had such a great time, you guys are very cool :)

Also the rice crispy squares - YUM! will be coming back for more :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Was half deaf and met a few new people and could not understand them when they said their username. So to the big tall dude in the smoking area and the other dude called Steve and the sound girl......hello and sorry for being slightly deaf/drunk :pac:

'other dude called steve':eek:, I'm mortally insulted, or would be if I had any memory of meeting you :D

If I was sitting down outside , I'd realized I was buckled drunk (which was fixed with a 1 fingered salute and a 20 minute wait) . The Sound girl was/is the lovely Itwasntme. and the tall, particularly ugly guy with more bits of metal in his face than whats his name from hellrazor is KTRIC. If that wasn't it, than I haven't a bogs notion.

We'll meet again I'm sure at the next beers :)

If I was sitting down outside , I'd realized I was buckled drunk (which was fixed with a 1 fingered salute and a 20 minute wait) . The Sound girl was/is the lovely Itwasntme. and the tall, particularly ugly guy with more bits of metal in his face than whats his name from hellrazor is KTRIC. If that wasn't it, than I haven't a bogs notion.

I have this thing where I can't read from the start and always start reading bits of posts in the middle. So basically, the first thing I read was that you fingered the sound girl :o

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

I have this thing where I can't read from the start and always start reading bits of posts in the middle. So basically, the first thing I read was that you fingered the sound girl :o

This just made me cough, choke and pmsl all at the same time :D

'other dude called steve':eek:, I'm mortally insulted, or would be if I had any memory of meeting you :D

Apologies for whatever I said (or did) on the nitelink :o

So that was you !! You can't half talk, it was nice to meet you :D

• Advertisement

niamhx wrote: »

...and apologies to you too!
    Was great to meet you guys as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

need nother beers. must get to meet peoples asap

...and apologies to you too!
    Was great to meet you guys as well :)

No apologies nesasary ! That was either the quickest nitelink in Dublin or you just made the time fly :)

No apologies nesasary ! That was either the quickest nitelink in Dublin or you just made the time fly :)

I really have very little memory of what I was saying, I'm blaming the double vodkas. I may also have been suffering from hypothermia from waiting with someone else for their bus.

I got chatting to the lad I got off the bus with too, luckily we were going different ways or I probably would've invited him in for a drink.

Was a good night but I'm still feeling the effects.

I really have very little memory of what I was saying, I'm blaming the double vodkas. I may also have been suffering from hypothermia from waiting with someone else for their bus.

I got chatting to the lad I got off the bus with too, luckily we were going different ways or I probably would've invited him in for a drink.

Was a good night but I'm still feeling the effects.

Eh not much really.... Something about picking up some granny and taking her down an alleyway ? had my hands over my ears for the next part ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Boards.ie: A great bunch of Lads

And girls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

YOU .... We were supposed to meet in Leixlip. For a duel to the death after you insulted my honour. :pac:

nah you were waffling like a loon :D

Daisies wrote: »
    And girls!

Sure, you all had lovely bottoms. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Have, present tense, mine is still lovely despite all the pinching it got from a certain boardsie all night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Look at them there walking around, aren't they nice!

Advertisement