Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE ] DE UMP (M98A)

Options
  • 05-07-2011 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

selling my Double Eagle ump for 120 euro.
    It's firing under the 1 joule (between 306 and 324 fps)
    It comes with 5 hi-cap magazines ,G&G silencer,4 clamps for connecting the mags and a sight (clone 551 i think) 9.6v battery,sling and a cheap charger that came with it...it is over a year old and has never been skirmished and has about 5 mags run through it plinking in the back garden.
    No trades please as i need the cash.
    will post and this will be extra to price (parcel altogether weighs nearly 5 kgs and this will be E18.25 registered post )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer €90euros cash for the lot pending inspection & can pick up in person as I'm based in Waterford.

If this is acceptable? Just let me know & to pm's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

Offer €90euros cash for the lot pending inspection & can pick up in person as I'm based in Waterford.

If this is acceptable? Just let me know & to pm's :)

sorry man e90 is just a little too low...i'll let you have it for E110 as you are getting 4 mags,mag clamps,sling , sight and silencer as extras :)

nutzbutz wrote: »
    sorry man e90 is just a little too low...i'll let you have it for E110 as you are getting 4 mags,mag clamps,sling , sight and silencer as extras :)

Fair point, okay offer €100euros cash for the lot pending inspection & can pick up in person this evening if that suits?

Considering that I'll be coming up from Waterford & with the cost of fuel these days this would be fair on us both.

What do you say? :D

Can also meet up tomorrow evening if that's better?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

I'll offer €110 pending inspection, can collect too.

• Advertisement

richieffff wrote: »
    I'll offer €110 pending inspection, can collect too.

offer accepted...ok.. to pms

offer accepted...ok.. to pms

Cheers :D

Offer of the full asking price of €120euros for the whole lot, which makes me 1st on the list.

To pm's when your ready nutzbutz ;)

Offer of the full asking price of €120euros for the whole lot, which makes me 1st on the list.

To pm's when your ready nutzbutz ;)

But isn't €110 the new asking price?

But isn't €110 the new asking price?

Maybe your right, on the other hand as I've unconditionally offered the asking price on thread that would make me 1st anyway.

Is that correct?

• Advertisement

Maybe your right, on the other hand as I've unconditionally offered the asking price on thread that would make me 1st anyway.

Is that correct?

I don't really know to be honest, ask a mod maybe?

Ok found it here. Assuming you're buyer 1 and I'm buyer 2 ok.
    se conman wrote: »
    Just looking for some clarification please.
    SELLER ; Item for sale €50
    BUYER 1 ; Offer €30
    SELLER ; Make it €40 and it's yours
    BUYER 2 ; Offer €40
    SELLER ; Will get back to BUYER 2 when I hear from BUYER 1 as per charter.

Buyer 2 is the FIRST to offer new asking price so who gets the item ? and I couldn't find anything about this in the charter (time limit)
    I didn't link to the actual thread because it is not a high importance purchase for me but it just started me thinking and I would like to know the rules on such matters.(I did take the time to look , I couldn't find anything)
    thermo wrote: »
    if buyer 2 offers the new asking they have first refusal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Not an expert, but as your offer was accepted before seals offered asking, I'd say its riches

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

110 is the last price asked for by the seller which would make it the current asking price.

I don't really know to be honest, ask a mod maybe?

Have done here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73147420#post73147420

Also the above relates to price, not conditions of sale which is the issue here & as I've offered unconditional sale terms first that would make me number one(1) on the list for this item.

If I'm wrong the mod's should be able to put this right, & lets see how this one turns out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

8.Asking price rules

* Whoever offers the Asking price first gets first refusal.
    * The Asking price is the last price that the Seller has requested for the item.
    * After the Asking price is met, no user may offer "beyond" this; they may, however, continue to offer that Asking price in case that the first to offer drops out.

(above as per charter) i think thats the rule in this situation.interested to see what mods say.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

richieffff is first in line - I'll explain it on the trading rules thread in a mo. :)

Steve wrote: »
    richieffff is first in line - I'll explain it on the trading rules thread in a mo. :)

Fair enough, I accept the decision.

Thank you Steve & hope that things workout for you on this one richieffff biggrin.gif

Fair enough, I accept the decision.

Thank you Steve & hope that things workout for you on this one richieffff biggrin.gif

Thanks and sorry I wasn't really sure to be honest.

Thanks and sorry I wasn't really sure to be honest.

We're cool man, just wanted this deal for the team & lost sight of everything else.

Wishing you well mate :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Not an expert, but as your offer was accepted before seals offered asking, I'd say its riches

Offer asking price of €110euros, if the deal with richieffff is not completed.

only getting to see this now....Richiefff was first to offer my new asking price of e110....Seals_Ireland your next in line for e110 if offer falls through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭SonofMoses

Next in line if seals deal falls through.

This has been sold to Richieffff...mods can you close this please..cheers!!

Well done Richie, hope this AEG works out well for you & you know where I am if you ever want to sell or trade it on :D

Thanks for the AEG, was in great condition and SEALs I'll be sure to :D

Advertisement