Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJ Works 1911PD Co2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Eo1n8wrd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Eo1n8wrd wrote: »
    I wouldnt part trade for that as
    1 its abs
    2 its €170 new in sg airsoft thanks for the offer but no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Eo1n8wrd

If you read down I actually only wanted 130, I need to edit that post,:D and it's a limited edition sold out everywhere, and will not be available again, but no worries!

Eo1n8wrd wrote: »
    If you read down I actually only wanted 130, I need to edit that post,:D and it's a limited edition sold out everywhere, and will not be available again, but no worries!
    Not into ABS pistols unless they are Glocks

Looking for
    Sig 226 black or od green
    PT92 /M9 Black or od green
    Glock 17 or 23
    WE 1911 Black Tan or od green
    or any WE pistol
    AEG
    G36
    MP5k or MP5J
    M4
    or anything Ive forgotten

• Advertisement

120 views 1 offer???? come on lads

If its not traded by saturday ill order the green gas mag and keep it

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mister TETRA

I have a green gas WE 5.1 Hi Cappa. Choice of two to be honest. 5.1 Dragon and a standard.

th_photo3.jpg

I have a green gas WE 5.1 Hi Cappa. Choice of two to be honest. 5.1 Dragon and a standard.
    Id be very interested in either of them to be honest I have both already but a matching pair would be nice Where are you based?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

LOOKHERE wrote: »
    Is that an offer lookhere? Have you not a deal done on that for a Sig 226 ?

Yes thats an offer, I have decided to withdraw from the deal because research shows the feeding problem is harder to fix than stated

Yes thats an offer, I have decided to withdraw from the deal because research shows the feeding problem is harder to fix than stated
    I'm interested in the mp40 but I'm put off by the speed you got it and put it back up for trade. Is there any issues with it at all? As I see you have had one or 2 problem guns up in the past

Take my word for it, this gun is in perfect working order, I just forgot to check the Mag cap during the trade, and so put it up for sale again,I understand your concern

grapeape wrote: »
    Id be very interested in either of them to be honest I have both already but a matching pair would be nice Where are you based?
    Naas buddy but ill be in the office block this weekend and both will be there. Dragon is nice.

Ill take more photos when i get home.

Take my word for it, this gun is in perfect working order, I just forgot to check the Mag cap during the trade, and so put it up for sale again,I understand your concern
    Where are you based ?

Naas buddy but ill be in the office block this weekend and both will be there. Dragon is nice.

Ill take more photos when i get home.
    I won't be near the office block messed up my back and id be too tempted to play if you can pop up some more photos later and we can sort something then

Based in Blanchardstown but can travel, you?

Based in Blanchardstown but can travel, you?
    I'm in coolock ill hold off for a while and see the other lads pistols I need to figure out the best option a wall hanger or a pistol I can game with ill get back to you before the day is out

• Advertisement

No worries fella. Ill stick them up later with the slides back. No issues with either one. One thing i dont have is a hop tool. Seeing you have two pistols, you wouldnt have a spare tool.

Cheers, awaiting reply (you could use this as a backup, a pretty heavy one though :/)

No worries fella. Ill stick them up later with the slides back. No issues with either one. One thing i dont have is a hop tool. Seeing you have two pistols, you wouldnt have a spare tool.
    You dont get a hop tool with we pistols its a small wheel on the side of the hop kind of like an aeg

You dont get a hop tool with we pistols its a small wheel on the side of the hop kind of like an aeg
    You learn something new everyday. Cheers.

Cheers, awaiting reply (you could use this as a backup, a pretty heavy one though :/)
    Ill pass on the mp40 for now thanks for the offer

Thanks for the heads-up, GLWS

Hey Grapeape,

Couldnt find my camara last night. Ill stick up plenty of photos of them tonight tho. I live in Portlaoise and work in Naas and can deliver within reason. Where are you located.

Hey Grapeape,

Couldnt find my camara last night. Ill stick up plenty of photos of them tonight tho. I live in Portlaoise and work in Naas and can deliver within reason. Where are you located.
    I'm in coolock in north Dublin

Still open for other offers lads

• Advertisement

Still open for other offers lads
    Bump anyone want to trade or €100 cash

Advertisement