Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIOHAZARD for 1911 M.E.U

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 That One Lad?

No sale what so ever no?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Eo1n8wrd

not pushed about selling, but if you really want it i would consider.

This pistol is sold out absolutely everywhere and will not be produced again, the other resident evil versions i have seen for sale second hand in japan for 500 plus. even the jill valentine m9 sells around the 200 mark now
    considering this will be worth something in the future i would ask for 170 plus postage for the pistol and original mag. definately not entertaining offers less than this.

will do a straight trade for something nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

I have a vfc tan eglm with two nades

Deadpool wrote: »
    I have a vfc tan eglm with two nades

Cheers bud but the scar is black, I'll prob wind up buying one, doubt anyone will be willing to trade for what I'm after

anyone have anything interesting to trade?

• Advertisement

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 hellspawn1984

Have you still got the samurai edge and how many mags you got with it?

I do indeed, three mags, two need an o-ring replacing, just haven't gotten round to it,

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

Doesn't really do it for me but I did notice a teeny tiny typo on my earlier post, I meant 130 as the asking price, freaking iPhone p.o.s can't type :-)
    I would take cash or another out of the ordinary pistol

• Advertisement
Advertisement