Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any AEG's, GBB's & mid / high end spring's for sale

Options
  • 26-06-2011 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Looking to build up a team cache of AEG's, GBB's & mid / high end spring's for matches, we're after working, broken, for spares / repairs, old or no used much AEG's, GBB's (green or CO2 gas) & high end spring's that are going for a reasonable price.

NOT looking for EBB's at the moment, will need pics & a short description of any faults.

Ideally would want anything we buy posted, & can arrange pickup if you are not to far away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Hi have a JG G36c, 2 x 470rd Hi-caps. 2 X batteries and 1 charger. Fore grip. Shooting less than a joule, 315-320 fps with 0.2g bbs, 6.04mm Tight bore barell and new hopup rubber installed. Box Included. As new never skirmished. Wall hanger. 155 euro. Can add a Replica 552 holo sight and One point sling for Another 45 euro.

Would perfer to meet up to make sale and show AEG is working and is as advertised.
    picture.php?albumid=1742&pictureid=9830
    picture.php?albumid=1742&pictureid=9831

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Where are you based? & what is the bottom price for this set without the sight?.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Where are you based? & what is the bottom price for this set without the sight?.

Based in Laois at the moment but down in new ross fairly regular. For everything except the sight I'd let it go for 160.

And a JG Steyr AUG (military) Also 160

estfront wrote: »
    Based in Laois at the moment but down in new ross fairly regular. For everything except the sight I'd let it go for 160.

And a JG Steyr AUG (military) Also 160

Do you have info & pics of the Steyr?, we've had G36's before & don't really like them that much great gun just not for us at the moment.

We're in & out of New Ross from time to time, this is great news :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Buckmark

Buckmark wrote: »

Already have one & selling it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056309153 so don't want another one of the same type & if your one was a another type of MP5 we would be in business.

Thanking you for your offer & good luck with your own sale :)

Also we really like MP5's & just about any other HK out there, does anyone have a UMP 40 or other HK's with full markings? if you do & want to sell or trade it then let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

How about a WE SCAR GBB, needs a new hammer, letting it off for €140 or make a reasonable offer!

SOCOM wrote: »
    How about a WE SCAR GBB, needs a new hammer, letting it off for €140 or make a reasonable offer!

Is that the one with an Aimpoint sight on it? & you've got or had another GBB for sale?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭SOCOM

Yeah that's the one, sorry forgot you already looked at it!

SOCOM wrote: »
    Yeah that's the one, sorry forgot you already looked at it!

No worries man, it's a good GBB & your sound so hopefully someone will take it soon :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

hi have a m14 make asg working perfect . just that the bolt broke on it you get battery & charger ... i can add scope & mount aswell if you want . rifle on it,s own 120e with scope and mount 150e . thanks

hi have a m14 make asg working perfect . just that the bolt broke on it you get battery & charger ... i can add scope & mount aswell if you want . rifle on it,s own 120e with scope and mount 150e . thanks

Would be interested in the rifle on it's own alright, do you have or could you please post a better pic of the damage where the bolt broke?.

see what i can do . the bolt snapped from to much racking but gun still works a1 just need to get bolt for it to make it complete . how you can see what i mean from this foto . as i said it snapped so i just removed the bolt which is very easy to install if you get one .

see what i can do . the bolt snapped from to much racking but gun still works a1 just need to get bolt for it to make it complete . how you can see what i mean from this foto . as i said it snapped so i just removed the bolt which is very easy to install if you get one .

Cheers for that, I've got an M14 with the very same issue the gap doesn't look nice & still work well.

The M14 you've got here does look very good, will have a chat with the lads as we've got a soft spot for M14's & then see what offer we can make for it if that's okay with yourself?.

that,s fine with me cheer,s .

i also have a vsr sniper for sale look at my thread .

that,s fine with me cheer,s .

i also have a vsr sniper for sale look at my thread .

Thanking you & will do, also do you have a thread up for the M14?.

yes i do have a thread for the m14 somewhere here have a look through the pages you should find it . will have a look myself and ,, bump it for you .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

I've got a Western Arms (WA) Gas Blowback M4 CQB for sale if your interested

• Advertisement

I've got a Western Arms (WA) Gas Blowback M4 CQB for sale if your interested

Pics & details if you please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Pics & details if you please :)

This one
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/western-arms-m4a1-cqb-r-gbb-rifle.html

Its got a plastic upper and lower body, front sight, stock and grip the rest is metal, and comes with a non leaky mag and metal carry handle,
    I can include the standard stock it came with or a LE type one and a clone Magpul handguards or the rails

P6120065.jpg

P6120067.jpg

I need €230 for it though

Looks good, we're not really looking for a GBB of this type & may have another buyer for this.

Will pass it on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ConMan97

i have a JG G36c+2 hi caps+battery+charger
    140e

From what I can see on the only open thread for your G36c ConMan97 is that the price is down to €115euros & dinko4gr has the first refusal on that price.

Being honest here we're not looking for G36's at the moment anyway, thanking you & glws :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheLastFreeNoob

I've a GBB PDW for sale looking for 300 euro but the price can be negotiated

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056313821

I've a GBB PDW for sale looking for 300 euro but the price can be negotiated

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056313821

Seen this eariler on today, tan is one of our favourite colours, the team loves fold away stocks & would love to buy it unfortunately there is no room in the team budget for this type of GBB at the moment.

If we were to make an offer it wouldn't be anywhere near the asking price & I don't want to insult you.

Wishing you well, & glws :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheLastFreeNoob

Seen this eariler on today, tan is one of our favourite colours, the team loves fold away stocks & would love to buy it unfortunately there is no room in the team budget for this type of GBB at the moment.

If we were to make an offer it wouldn't be anywhere near the asking price & I don't want to insult you.

Wishing you well, & glws :)
    Alright no bother, thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

ive a m4 cqbr if your intrested open to trades or cash

• Advertisement

ive a m4 cqbr if your intrested open to trades or cash

Love M4's around here, & am interested alright :)

Do you have a thread for it? or pics with details?

Advertisement