Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE PDW Open Bolt GBB

Options
  • 29-06-2011 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi guys.
    WE PDW Gas Rifle for sale. It was bought in January of this year. Skirmished 3 times and occasional firing out in my garden. Excellent condition. Comes with 2 mags. For summer use 134a Gas to ensure it's under the 1 joule limit. PDW magazines fit best in this gun but it also fits the WE M4 gas magazine. Features a folding stock, two magazines (one PDW, grey, and one M4 Tan), Tan in colour, open bolt model and full gas blowback.
    Magazines hold 30 pellets. This truly is a Milsimmers wet dream! Looking for around 300 Euro for the gun and mags. Located in Dublin. Pics included,
    DSC_0027.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0010-1.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭TheLastFreeNoob

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

you after trades

stigmau5 wrote: »
    you after trades

I would prefer cash but what have you got?

It's a beautiful gun but I'm looking for an M4/M16/M15

• Advertisement

no bother :) thanks

no bother :) thanks
    Alright thanks for the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

i've got a dboys m4 with a 7mm bearing gearbox with a tan vltor upper receiver
    and a tan pistol grip , its front wired and i'll include an ris system and three high caps will also include a battery
    has a tight bore barrel and a guarder hop up
    pic here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/img0385vd.jpg/

could include a front grip bipod and could put in a longer barrel if you want ? and include

would be interested in a trade

i'm based in dublin and can meet up in town

facemelter wrote: »
    i've got a dboys m4 with a 7mm bearing gearbox with a tan vltor upper receiver
    and a tan pistol grip , its front wired and i'll include an ris system and three high caps will also include a battery
    has a tight bore barrel and a guarder hop up
    pic here http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/img0385vd.jpg/

It looks tempting. I have heard that dboys used to use nylon gears but now use metal which is it in this gun? how old is it? how often/many times was it used?

its about a year old and its been used in about 10-11 skirmishes but i've got it serviced twice and its a full metal gearbox (gears included)with a light weight piston and a bearing spring guide , the gearbox is probably the nicest part of this gun

• Advertisement

its about a year old and its been used in about 10-11 skirmishes but i've got it serviced twice and its a full metal gearbox (gears included)with a light weight piston and a bearing spring guide , the gearbox is probably the nicest part of this gun

What happened to the cocking lever and is there a rear sight included?

I took the charging handle off cause it was more trouble than it was worth (sorry if thats a problem)but you can still access the hop up and yeah there is a M4a1 rear sight included

I took the charging handle off cause it was more trouble than it was worth (sorry if thats a problem)but you can still access the hop up and yeah there is a M4a1 rear sight included

Have you still got the charging handle? (It's fun to play with :D )

yeah i'll include it for you :p i can also throw in a viper tac vest that holds m4 mags if you can trade before the weekend !

yeah i'll include it for you :p i can also throw in a viper tac vest that holds m4 mags if you can trade before the weekend !

Right I am very tempted by your offer but I kind of need cash at the moment. I would like to wait and see if anyone offers cash if no one does I'll take you up on your offer

grand no worries would need to know soon enought but i am interested in this gun (really looking for a gbb rifle atm :p )

To anyone just looking at this thread, still looking for cash preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Irish airsofter 1994

would you do a trade for an aps m4 cqb that is missing a switch assembely and for a strike systems acog vauled at 90 E with the switch assembely missing the gun and the acog are vauled at over 300E including 2 hi caps 1 aps and 1 dboys

would you do a trade for an aps m4 cqb that is missing a switch assembely and for a strike systems acog vauled at 90 E with the switch assembely missing the gun and the acog are vauled at over 300E including 2 hi caps 1 aps and 1 dboys
    Sorry no

Do you mind telling me where you got it and for how much because I'm intrested in a we kac pdw in tan/darkearth

• Advertisement

Do you mind telling me where you got it and for how much because I'm intrested in a we kac pdw in tan/darkearth

I bought it in SG airsoft in fairview near Dublin city centre for 400 euro they also sell them in eirsoft (not sure if their shop is still open but their website is) which is 425 I think, it comes with RATECH custom part upgrades in eirsoft reinforced bits etc.

I am looking for cash so you could buy from me

When do you want it Gone by do you tink if I sold that offer on boards I would get that amount of money

When do you want it Gone by do you tink if I sold that offer on boards I would get that amount of money

I dunno you might

And I'm hoping to get rid of it as soon as possible

Any advise for selling it on boards

Any advise for selling it on boards

Well maybe you buy it before you decide to sell it? Are you interested in buying it or not?

I am but not good on cash this month

I am but not good on cash this month

Good news July starts tomorrow =D

Stuck for cash so count me out

• Advertisement

Stuck for cash so count me out

Alright

Advertisement