Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*****OFFICIAL RESULTS THREAD*****

Options
  • 09-09-2010 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

6 days guys :D Are we nervous/excited? :D Coz I know I am!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 marykaye

omg im actually getting nervous! Im gonna die if i see loads of ds and es lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 allrighty

CANT WAIT GUYS!! :D:D

PLENTY OF DRINK TO B HAD ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Just like to say best of luck to all of ye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

After seeing this thread i'm getting nervous :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

Ah jesus the nerves!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Steve Collins

I keep forgetting about it to be honest :P not nervous at all...
    I don't mean I get good results in school, I don't, just since the JC doens't mean anything I'm not bothered :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

love the way you call it the 'official' thread

and na not nervous, think I did reasonably well considering I did little - no work in 1st/2nd year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭mista_2k10

Im getting kinda nervous know. Dont have a clue how I'll get on but I have a feeling my results wont be to good :(

mista_2k10 wrote: »
    Im getting kinda nervous know. Dont have a clue how I'll get on but I have a feeling my results wont be to good :(

Me too. O god 17 hours left :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Someone just pointed out to me that the results are online since 4pm today, I'd try it if I had my pin. Anyone get their results?

• Advertisement

M&S* wrote: »
    Someone just pointed out to me that the results are online since 4pm today, I'd try it if I had my pin. Anyone get their results?

I thought it was from 4pm tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Nope not there :( You had me rushing for my pin and all :p 4pm tomorrow :cool:

Oh just I seen this and presumed they'd already been put up :eek:
    jcresults_2010.jpg

Oh just I seen this and presumed they'd already been put up :eek:
    jcresults_2010.jpg

must have been a photoshop error :(, just tried to imput my details and got this back:
    Junior Certificate results will be available at 4:00pm on Wednesday the 15th September 2010.
    Examination Number:
    Uimhir Scrúduimhir: PIN Number:
    Uimhir PIN

if you put this in: exam number: 12345
    pin: 123456 it gives you the error.

Ah :mad: Well I don't have a pin so it doesn't matter to me but still? You'd think they'd get that right? :(
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Ye are aaaaall gonna fail.

Chips, anyone? :)

Jkz, I'm sure ye'll be graaand. Like seriously, don't dread it.
    'tis abit of craic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Good luck for tomorrow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

Good luck everyone. What time does everyone get their results? I get mine between 10:15 and 10:45. The locked boxes with the results in them have been sitting in the foyer since this morning making everyone freak out every time we pass them. :P

Good luck everyone. What time does everyone get their results? I get mine between 10:15 and 10:45. The locked boxes with the results in them have been sitting in the foyer since this morning making everyone freak out every time we pass them. :P

9am :D I couldn't imagine having to wait the whole day to get them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

Nor I. There's a school in my area that has classes until 3:30 and then they get their results. :/ I would hate that. Do you guys have classes tomorrow or not? I don't.

• Advertisement

Getting mine at 11.. Would have preferred earlier but o well. And we fet the day off :D.. I am seriously getting nervous. Anyone else? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

if you have your pin you culd get your results on examinations.ie from today at 4pm

ayumi wrote: »
    if you have your pin you culd get your results on examinations.ie from today at 4pm

It was a misprint or did you actually get yours? Someone on here tried it and it didn't work.

Nor I. There's a school in my area that has classes until 3:30 and then they get their results. :/ I would hate that. Do you guys have classes tomorrow or not? I don't.

Nope, home straight away :) Our principal said if she sees anyone around town she'll bring them straight back to school :pac:

kevin12345 wrote: »
    Nope, home straight away :) Our principal said if she sees anyone around town she'll bring them straight back to school :pac:

good luck with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

LADS.
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

We can get ours between 9.30 and 11 tomorrow morning so I'll be in at 9.30 without a doubt. We have the whole day off so only have to go in to get them.Can't wait any longer.

Also, good luck everyone. We're going to be the best :)

I shall report back here tomorrow whenever I manage to make my way home

• Registered Users Posts: 46 yamadeejit

sooo unfair :( we get ours at 3, have normal class all day and get detention if we don't show up on thurs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

yamadeejit wrote: »
    sooo unfair :( we get ours at 3, have normal class all day and get detention if we don't show up on thurs :(

Its just detention go enjoy your night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 flabee113

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DELIGHTED 6B's 4C's 1D :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement