Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashley Cole - at it again

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,404 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Cashley Cole was jealous John Terry was getting more publicity than him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

If it's all true, he's a scumbag!!
    What is it with some men, especially those rich and famous ones?!!
    You'd think that because he's in the public eye, he'd be more mindful of ****!n around!!

And she's so lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

I really feel for her.

It's worse that he keeps denying it, because even if he did these things or not, it's got to be a hard to deal with so publicly.

And she's so sweet too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

I really feel for her.

It's worse that he keeps denying it, because even if he did these things or not, it's got to be a hard to deal with so publicly.

And she's so sweet too.

The reinvention of Cheryl Tweedy - one of the PR miracles of the 21st century:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/3207822.stm

P.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Nice pic of him on the front of one of the tabloids today in his tighty whities :D how sexy.. rofl

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Pittens

Time to get over a drunken incident a good long time ago.

The wey the papaz gan on yed think tha it was odd foa a gorl's husband tuh tek pickchaz a hiz knerb an send thim tuh a modil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Pittens wrote: »
    The wey the papaz gan on yed think tha it was odd foa a gorl's husband tuh tek pickchaz a hiz knerb an send thim tuh a modil.

what :confused: english please

Are you having a stroke??????

• Registered Users Posts: 18,444 ✭✭✭✭kippy

xzanti wrote: »
    Are you having a stroke??????

He's having a stroke all right......... har de har........
    I dont understand why rich young soccer players get married. Its generally a recepie for disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

oceanclub wrote: »
    The reinvention of Cheryl Tweedy - one of the PR miracles of the 21st century:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/3207822.stm

P.

Wow, never heard of that.
    What the media can do eh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sflemings

He's a bit of an idiot in fairness. I mean he's married to one of the hottest women out there at the moment. But then again she might be all about her career and he mightn't be getting "any" at home and wants out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

hiz knerb
    Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

At least this time he was using his mobile phone in the manner in which it was intended.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

They deserve each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

They deserve each other!

You'd just want the third party to be Lucas Leiva and you'd be a happy camper!

You'd swear there was nothing going on in the world these days when newspapers are running stories of footballers having affairs on the front page.

But yeah - Ashley, you're a knobber. Big time. Your missus is super hot, and there you are sending pics of you in your y-fronts to some scowler.

Feckin eejit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

You'd just want the third party to be Lucas Leiva and you'd be a happy camper!

You'd swear there was nothing going on in the world these days when newspapers are running stories of footballers having affairs on the front page.

But yeah - Ashley, you're a knobber. Big time. Your missus is super hot, and there you are sending pics of you in your y-fronts to some scowler.

Feckin eejit.

Lucas to be the third party? why do you think Ashley was sending pics to Lucas yeh :pac:

Lucas couldnt get anyone to have an affair with him thats why he doesnt cheat :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

she should just dump him and get with cowell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

she should just dump him and get with cowell

or me......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

I think he's having a secret affair with Robbie Williams. You dont fool me you two.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

That man does not deserve a penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭baz_ctr

once biting twice shy! i think he is really taken the piss out of the girl this time she would be a moron to take him back after this

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

xzanti wrote: »

He's some knob. (He's meaning 'he is' not 'he has' lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Yes because from what his latest conquest has said, he seems to be very much lacking in the downstairs department. I think he is a complete TWAT!. Very strange as to why he feels the need to cheat on the beautiful Cheryl. Could it be because she is so idolised and every man wants her so perhaps he feels he needs to go out and get laid every once and a while to prove he's got sex appeal. And judging by those awful snaps of him in his whites, he has zero sex appeal. Hope she leaves him, brilliant footballer but what a skank!

what english please

For the benefit of the guy who thanked you and xanti I was writing in NewCastle, not English. I think you and Xanti knew the score.

As it happens I lifted it. For those of you on Twitter ( or not) check out:

http://twitter.com/cherylKerl

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭baz_ctr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Idiot or legend?

Hard to know on one hand she is amazing but does seem annoying as f*ck.

And its obvious he has no trouble getting the ladies

This should be fun!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

bazmaiden wrote: »
    Idiot or legend?

Hard to know on one hand she is amazing but does seem annoying as f*ck.

And its obvious he has no trouble getting the ladies

This should be fun!!!

There does seem to be a certain type of woman who will sleep with anyone so long as he is a footballer. Then when they've done the deed she will sell her story for as much money as possible to a red top. Remember the hairdresser that he slept with? She said that while in the middle of having sex he threw up and yet once he was done puking she saddled up again no problem AND apparently this happened more than once! Classy bird:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

There does seem to be a certain type of woman who will sleep with anyone so long as he is a footballer. Then when they've done the deed she will sell her story for as much money as possible to a red top. Remember the hairdresser that he slept with? She said that while in the middle of having sex he threw up and yet once he was done puking she saddled up again no problem AND apparently this happened more than once! Classy bird:(

Ye but cheryl basically a chav though

Advertisement