Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did I "do the gayness"?

Options
  • 02-08-2008 7:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

I'm a straight man. Not an ounce of the ghey in me. No probs with the ghays, but it ain't for me :P

Anyway, was out last night. All went well. No major banter just a bit of a boogie, and some banter with a few middle-aged Japanesetourists.

Went to bed about 5am.

As the cock crowed at about 7am, I rolled over in my warm bed. I put my arm out and embraced the warm, sleeping body that was lying in a deep slumber beside me.

eh.....HANG ON ONE ****LING MINUTE.........

WHY IS THERE A PERSON IN MY BED???????

WHY IS HE...........A HE??????????????

Jesus H Christ on a mountainbike there's a bloke in bed with me.

I grabbed him and shook him violently. It was an old mate of mine from uni. He's staying with me for the weekend.

"Dude, why are you in my bed????? How did you get into my flat????".

Last time I saw him was about midnight and he was getting stuck into some bird in the nightclub. I didn't expect to see him until later today, tbh.

So, we both sat bolt upright. A bead of sweat ran down my forehead.

He was still wasted. I hadn't been drinking.

"Tallaght01, did you take advantage of me while I was drunk??".

"**** off".

So, we've tried to retrace our steps. He says he definitely remebers having sex last night. His sticky underpants back up his claim. However he thinks it was with the girl he met last night,but he can't be sure.
    I don't remember having a recent sexual experience, and I was sober.

I think he stumbled home drunk and let himself in (I gave him a key) and climbed into my bed.

Itwould be impossible for us to have had a drunken, sleepy moment of ghayness. Wouldn't it?

I've shared beds with guys before, but have always observed the "duvet rule", whereby one guy has to sleep on top of the duvet while the other sleeps under it.

So, I'm trying to look at the facts here.

Factors that go against us having done gayness:

1) I was sober and I don't remember any gayness.

2) He was fully clothed when we woke up

3) It's likely that he had sex with an actual woman earlier in the night.

Factors that suggest we may have had gayness:

1) I woke up in bed with a dude

2)he reckons he definitely had sex. He's unsure who it was with, though.

3) He would rattle anything when he's drunk

Anyone else every been in the position. I need some closure on this so that I can look me old buddy in the eye once more :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    PWNED

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Good morning tallaght01,

Here is your ghey password: xxxxxxxx.
    Please enjoy all our facilities and visit us again soon.
    Please use the link here to visit our homepage: www.iamnowghey.com

Best wishes and thanks for joining our group!
    The Ghey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭jaffa20

even a mod can't choose the right forum:rolleyes:

I would say you've caught a dose of the 'gayness'. do you want me to come over later...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

jaffa20 wrote: »

Which forum would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Funniest thread i've read in quite a while, but I do not believe you did the 'gayness' :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Is your bumhole sore op?If you were sober why can't you remember?

sueme wrote: »
    Which forum would you recommend?

Personal issues, humour, lgbt ???

It really depends on the OP's aim with this post and where he wants his gheyness to go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

It really depends on the OP's aim with this post and where he wants his gheyness to go...

I would say you've caught a dose of the 'gayness'. do you want me to come over later...:P

keep yer rolleyes to yerself, kid. It's just a bit of banter.

I think this kind of thread perfectly fits in AH :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Ah jesus am I going to catch teh ghey after reading that post? Its wafting off me monitor now...

• Advertisement

tallaght01 wrote: »
    keep yer rolleyes to yerself, kid. It's just a bit of banter.

No worries kid :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Go back to bed;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

As the cock crowed...
    Indeed
    Anyone else every been in the position.
    Nope.
    I need some closure on this so that I can look me old buddy in the eye once more
    Which eye would that be?

Its wafting off me monitor now...

Your wafting what off your monitor? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

I doubt there was teh ghey.

Is your butt sore OP? I mean, your a doccy for God's sake.

I doubt there was teh ghey.

Is your butt sore OP? I mean, your a doccy for God's sake.
    Well he might have just been teabagged when he was asleep. That would also explain the sticky underwear.

R0ot wrote: »
    Your wafting what off your monitor? :eek:
    Its alright I've a tescos bag dropped over it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭BenjAii

OMG !!

Have you noticed any of the other "gheyness" danger signs ?? If so get yourself checked out straight away ...

1. Suddenly have better taste in clothes and want to bin 75% of you old wardrobe ?
    2. Started fretting that you've wasted all these years without using moisturiser.
    3. Taste in pop music converging with that of your 13 old niece.
    4. Do a double take when you pass a stunningly attractive woman on the street - wow, she knows how to accessorize, where did she get those shoes ?
    5. Sudden passion for rugby ? It is loads of strapping muscular men in cute tiny little shorts bending over a lot ....

The waking of in bed with another man sober is the least of your danger signals, start getting more than 1 or 2 of the above and you're literally f*****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

So your friend has a memory of having sex with a woman, and then had sticky pants?

Wet dream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

To those who have questioned my anal integrity....I don't have a sore arse. But what if I was the pitcher, and he was the taker? :P

BenjAii wrote: »
    OMG !!

Have you noticed any of the other "gheyness" danger signs ?? If so get yourself checked out straight away ...

1. Suddenly have better taste in clothes and want to bin 75% of you old wardrobe ?
    2. Started fretting that you've wasted all these years without using moisturiser.
    4. Do a double take when you pass a stunningly attractive woman on the street - wow, she knows how to accessorize, where did she get those shoes ?
    5. Sudden passion for rugby ? It is loads of strapping muscular men in cute tiny little shorts bending over a lot ....

The waking of in bed with another man sober is the least of your danger signals, start getting more than 1 or 2 of the above and you're literally f*****

Jesus. I never thought of that. After the incident, I went to get me haircut. For only the second time in my life, I went to a "hairdresser", rather than a barber. I thought it was just a question of convenience. But what if it was my latent homosexuality bubbling under the surface???

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,702 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Its just a little Sparkle dear, nothing to go flamboyant over.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

To those who have questioned my anal integrity....I don't have a sore arse. But what i I was the pitcher, and he was the taker? :P
    Whoa whoa slow down with the medical mumbo jumbo there Ted! Why can't you lot just speak english ffs? Just give it to me straight doc, or ghey if that suits you better......

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Only one thing can sort out this problem. You will both have to smell each others love sticks. It might mean a 69 position:o If you suddenly feel the urge to put your m8s love stick into your mouth, I am afraid you are now a gaylord:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I've shared beds with guys before, but have always observed the "duvet rule", whereby one guy has to sleep on top of the duvet while the other sleeps under it.
    That's only to prevent dutch ovens... it doesn't prevent the ghay, since dry-humping is still extremely likely.
    Real (homophobic) men sleep on the floor at opposite ends of the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,040 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

BenjAii wrote: »
    OMG !!

In fairness, with the exceptional of 3/4, that could be three quarters of the hetrosexual population of Dublin in there.

OP - if it turned out that you did do they gay thing, would you be that bothered...? Or would you need drastic counselling...? PI form
    >

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

WTF?:confused:
    There's no such thing as a 'duvet rule', you're definitely gay OP.

Don't worry, you're in Australia, nobody will notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

OP you have to ask yourself three questions:

1. did you remove any short and curlys from your teeth thismorning
    2. is there any half-chewed sweetcorn in your bed
    3. is it sore to piss

if the answer is yes to any of the above, then my friend you have had a night of rampant, homo-erotic man love......check your camera for evidence!

(i would just like to put it on the record that none of the above is from personal experience, before some smart arse comes on saying i seem to have a knowledge in this area)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

Can you remember where you hand was when you woke up??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

You didn't, at any stage, dream you were skiing, did you?

Heh. Imagine his grandkids reading this thread. And they will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

adsgirl wrote: »
    Can you remember where you hand was when you woke up??

Probably trying to remover his mates sticky cacks from his head :pac:

Advertisement