Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Eradicate

My Sister in law got into fair city recently with the Bob revealing damians affair. On the phone last night she was wondering why the story took a break. Hate when fair city does that. With stories and characters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Eradicate wrote: »
    My Sister in law got into fair city recently with the Bob revealing damians affair. On the phone last night she was wondering why the story took a break. Hate when fair city does that. With stories and characters!

It didn't take a break, Bob took a break from the show and is back filming in November, they are not so well paid that they can do fair city purely on its own, most have their own commitments, some have their own acting schools, others do theatre work etc.

The story is very much still in full flow. Suzanne making Damien's life hell and is abusing him. How is that story taking a break? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Pity there is no Damien and Suzanne this week. That story had built great momentum!

Hopefully their story will run and run.

:D

I wonder will she fall putting up the Christmas Tree and end up on crutches and then batter poor Damien with the crutch.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

deelite wrote: »
    Hopefully their story will run and run.

:D

I wonder will she fall putting up the Christmas Tree and end up on crutches and then batter poor Damien with the crutch.:D

MAybe she might put Damien on to in place of a fairy or star.

I like Robert's mother - she's a real joan crawford...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I like Robert's mother

She's from Ros Na Run.

I laughed the way she already knew about Leo, bit far fetched but amusing..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Elmo wrote: »
    She's from Ros Na Run.

Yeah and she played a crazy bat in that too... :D Great actress though.
    Thought Robert buying the knight because it wasn't on the list, was great.

What's the story with Dean getting told to get lost by everyone lately? The other night in McCoys, Suzanne told him to take a hike and then tonight Robert's ma telling him he should go home. Ongoing joke or coincidence?

You really notice how horrible the McCoy's t-shirt is, when they put it on someone attractive, don't you? It's an awful shade of green to be honest.

angel01 wrote: »
    I laughed the way she already knew about Leo, bit far fetched but amusing..

Not all that far fetched considering Robert talks to her three times a week and Dean is his best friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i'm shocked at the spitting! :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

i'm shocked at the spitting! :eek::eek::eek:
    Spitting was horrible - mind you, she is a wee bit peculiar. Tis no wonder poor Robert has problems...

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭pavcro10

Felix has NO acting talent! Zero!

Alice1 wrote: »
    Spitting was horrible - mind you, she is a wee bit peculiar. Tis no wonder poor Robert has problems...

could definitely see that alright. another thing that bothered me was "good boy" as if he were a ten year old!
    ...weirdo!

Yeah and she played a crazy bat in that too... :D Great actress though.
    Thought Robert buying the knight because it wasn't on the list, was great.

What's the story with Dean getting told to get lost by everyone lately? The other night in McCoys, Suzanne told him to take a hike and then tonight Robert's ma telling him he should go home. Ongoing joke or coincidence?

You really notice how horrible the McCoy's t-shirt is, when they put it on someone attractive, don't you? It's an awful shade of green to be honest.

Not really.. I have noticed it many times before.. It doesn't need to be worn on either someone good or bad looking in order for me to see what it is like. :)

I was wishing Avi to get lucky there :(

You forgot Tracey left him too...

Better camera work tonight..

pavcro10 wrote: »

The more I see of him, the worse he gets.. all this drama over a newspaper article which doesn't name him :eek::D

angel01 wrote: »
    The more I see of him, the worse he gets.. all this drama over a newspaper article which doesn't name him :eek::D

he's a drama queeeeeeeeen! i got annoyed at him shouting and roaring at keith in the street - as if it's keith's fault like!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

I've never seen anyone write soso before - I know people say it, but that actually originates from the term 50/50, so its rare to see it written. It looks funny... :D (There you go, fun fact for the day)...

There'll be a lot more Judith v Neasa - that's what a mother/daughter relationship consists of in modern society. Constant arguing.

http://www.google.com/search?q=so-so&rls=com.microsoft:en-ie:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7RNSN_en

Cap'n.

Syferus wrote: »

1. Don't trust everything you read on the net.
    2. All those definitions also happen to be the definitions for the term fifty-fifty, therefore its safe to say the term so-so originated from the term 50/50 and thus proves my point...

BAAAAMMMM!!!!!
    You've been logiced... :D

Will Leo hear Damien being battered by Suzanne through the walls.

Will Leo hear Damien being battered by Suzanne through the walls.

She tends to do it quietly because if Mark couldn't hear it upstairs, what chance is there of Leo hearing it.. old houses = thick walls :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont say Robert is going to leave with that horrible witch. Robert is a fantastic asset of Fair City and i really enjoy his scenes.

blondie7 wrote: »
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont say Robert is going to leave with that horrible witch. Robert is a fantastic asset of Fair City and i really enjoy his scenes.
    He doesn't leave

Not all that far fetched considering Robert talks to her three times a week and Dean is his best friend.

and the way he would have explained in detail what everyone looks like and what their manner is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

pavcro10 wrote: »

Why is he shouting?

optogirl wrote: »
    Why is he shouting?

I guess to emphasise how angry he was

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes. I don't think the standard of acting is up to much with the Dillons. Tommy and Neasa seem to be the only decent ones there. Derbhelas acting last night with avi was appalling! It was like she was appearing in the pantomime. While caoimhe just pulls stroppy faces!!
    Pity there is no Damien and Suzanne this week. That story had built great momentum!

The actress who plays Neasa is terrible she cant act

Only Judith and Tommy seem to be able to act, their children are terrible

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I think Neasa gets away with it because of her looks. Not convinced with any of the kids yet. I think Zak might be ok though..

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

The young lad cant anyway. Give me Simon from Corri any day. Hes better than most of the adults even.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    The young lad cant anyway. Give me Simon from Corri any day. Hes better than most of the adults even.

I think the strongest child actor is Tiffany from Eastenders, I think Zak is quite good but I think Alex (Felix's son) is quite impressive.

• Advertisement

see the poll on the FC about who should louie end up with?

look at all the votes for delores! :confused::eek: noooooooooooo! no no no!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement