Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gathering [2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Can't wait for this. Hopefully will have the full arsenal with me. Buying a tent tomorrow. It's just like school holidays:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Paid yesterday and checked the tent.
    All is looking good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Paid yesterday and checked the tent.
    All is looking good!

lookingforward to having ye all down conor:D
    thanks for doing up the poster we will us it if ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Sure help yourself.

gatheringmk2v1-small.jpg

This is the large version.
    Let me know if you need it resized.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ok, unfortunatly I cant go as I'm in france:mad: But I'd still like to see how it goes. And so would others. So, if any of ye would like to film it I'll edit it and post it online with credits to you. I'm only doing the first gathering now but I promise I'll be quicker with this one.

Thanks,
    Simon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Lethal ,
    are those mini dv tapes things o.k for you ?
    or would you prefer if the footage were already captured??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

to the maxi forces

just came home from abroad today and saw this post, are places still available?

Can pay asap for the weekend, providing i can find a lift down that its ?

if you can pm me or whatever would be appreciated, would love to attend.

yes place still availble looking forward to having you down we have been away on holidays just back today

trying to see if i can get some transport down before i payup, came back from holliers skint

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

With the weekend fast approaching, can I just thank all those who have registered. Would all who have not yet paid through www.G-TAC.eu please do so to avail of the early bird special. The cost for payment on the day will be €50 for the two days if you have not pre paid.

Would any teams that are attending that have not yet registered their members names please do so by PM to myself.

Please read the event specific rules HERE and also check out our Site Safety Rules and Regulations HERE. For those of you in the lower age groups, please make sure you pay specific attention to the rules on participation for your age group located in the Event Specific Rules. You will also need to print and bring along a signed wavier and release of liability form which can be found HERE. This form must be signed by all those who have not previously played at G-TAC.

If anyone has any questions please ask them here or by PM to my self. We will be out on site most of the week getting things sorted but should be able to pick up on emails and PM's.

All the best,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Just paid for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

There was talk of night games not happening a while back due to 'safety' concerns of people,
    Im sure most people will want a night game or two, or at least dusk,(im sure night time in G-TAC is the literal meaning of pitch black),
    any idea will they be happening or has it had to be crossed of the list?
    thanks

Killinator wrote: »
    There was talk of night games not happening a while back due to 'safety' concerns of people,
    Im sure most people will want a night game or two, or at least dusk,(im sure night time in G-TAC is the literal meaning of pitch black),
    any idea will they be happening or has it had to be crossed of the list?
    thanks

hi hun we will play up to about 10 or 11pm hope that helps this will be on the saturday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

hi hun we will play up to about 10 or 11pm hope that helps this will be on the saturday evening

Sweet!
    Thanks Much!

ok guys and girls we have food availble on site my usual
    1/ 4 pounders and hot dogs
    and breakfast rolls for the morning and plenty of hot tea and coffee and coke and orange minimal prices as last time looking forward to seeing you all their regards evelyn

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Them Burgers are worth the trip ,

friday -ye doing grub or is it bring ur own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭copperdaz

hi im new to airsoft and im looking to get going. whats the games like and what should i expact . i have been in the shop in blanch and im looking for advice on what gun to go with any advice?
    also where could i see a game in progress looks like great crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Everything you need to know about Airsoft in Ireland - Newbie's start here (multipage.gif1 2)

This link dshould help you find the information you need.
    This thread is event specific, but if you wanted a great occasion to get starded, this would be it.

will bb's be available on site? im totally out and cant get myself out to anywhere to get em ....

really looking foward to this

They should be.
    The Maxies usually have plenty of BBs and now gas on site.

• Advertisement

delish

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hope to shoot yas there., :)

Right back at ya!!:P

Gatling wrote: »
    Them Burgers are worth the trip ,

friday -ye doing grub or is it bring ur own

hi gatling food on friday night as well hun

will bb's be available on site? im totally out and cant get myself out to anywhere to get em ....

really looking foward to this

yes plenty of bb's and gas on site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Got 5-6 players from Cork coming. All payed, will be there on the Friday night.

Look forward to seeing & meeting you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

is it this friday or next friday lads?

weeder wrote: »
    is it this friday or next friday lads?

this friday coming weeder

Hi All,
    We just want to let you all know that we have decided to let the Early Bird Special run to the weekend. Anyone arriving on Friday or Saturday and wishing to play on Saturday and Sunday will only have to pay €45 and not the full €50 as was planned..
    All the best, and roll on the weekend,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Just getting all my gear ready today, looking forward to it :)

Advertisement