Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormaholics Anonymous Thread

Options
  • 07-07-2006 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, here is a chance for everyone to chat, introduce themselves say hello, flirt, talk about themselves. Whatever.

This is a social thread, so lets keep debating for the other threads.

So, hey everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

But but Psi you didnt introduce yourself ?
    surely that is good manners as you are the mod and host ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I'm Psi, I'm one of the paranormal mod double act that moderates the forum.

I'm a bit narky of late because I've been sleeping pretty much in the nearest bed to where I finish any day for the last month. I had written a rather long and very humourous, but ultimately untrue passage explaining why this has been the case, but my computer crashed and I lost it, so lets just say that I'm in a transition phase at the moment.

In general, I'm friendly really, but I have a really really strong allergy to muppetry (unless it originates from me).

Oh yes, I'm always right. Without exception. In the rare occasions that I admit I am wrong, it is just to emphasise my rightness.

You're not gonna get much more personal details out of me than that I'm afraid. But it shouldn't stop any of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

hello its me, yes it's me. I'm special.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well done Psi, this type of thing is really needed ;)

I'll sick of people hijacking threads just to try and chat me up ... its not fair on everyone else :D

I've given out nearly every detail about myself in this forum in the last year, still holding onto a few little secrets though:cool:

Actually have to ask psi, you've been on here since March 2002 - where did you and Zillah bicker before the Paranormal Forum started?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Surely this isn't a bebo thread ? *cough*

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Hi, I'm sjones and I'm an alcohol..... oh wait, wrong forum.

What's the craic kids? I'm a 22 year old male, just finished a degree in Tralee and I'm back living in Shannon for a while before I head away to New Zealand in Jan to find myself a little hobbit wife. I've had some very strange paranormal things happen to me, most of which are best discussed over a few pints so I'll probably see some of you at the beers in August, if I can make it that is.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hi my name is KatieK and im a capricorn. I like eating out and long romantic walks. Oh sorry, not that kind of forum either? Ok then. I vary between being wildly muppet like and incredibly serious depending on whose winding me up at the time. Ive never been banned but will be one day for flirting with the inmates.;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

6th wrote:
    I've given out nearly every detail about myself in this forum in the last year, still holding onto a few little secrets though:cool:
    About the red leather underwear? Nah, we already know.

KatieK wrote:
    About the red leather underwear? Nah, we already know.

Damn you and your psychic skills!

Now were's Zillah so I can slag him for looking like this guy (the one sitting on the wooden spoon):
    618191_VH_L_F.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

What exactly is this thread for? lol

I'm not volunteering any info till I know what information is required for it... most of you lot know a fair bit about me anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Spoon? I don't get it...

No no no... it's not a spoon, it's a spork! :p

Zillah wrote:
    Spoon? I don't get it...

No not the spoon the guy sitting on it, have to get a picture of him, you guys are very alike!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Oops I forget to introduce myself above. I'm Stevenmu, and I've been posting here since the days when we used to talk about some really crazy stuff, when every thread was a delicate dance with insanity, long before shows like "Most Haunted" and "World Scariest Noises Which May Be Somehow Connected To A Ghost" made night vision clips of some idiot running around circles screaming cool. I've had great fun pushing back the boundaries of reason, logic and common sense with many of you over the years, and look forward to doing so for many years to come. Of course these days, along with a new breed of paranormalist kiddes, the forum is mainly all about things like "ZOMGZ Most Haunted Live Last Night" and "6th's Red Leather Underwear", but I'll continue to endeavour to shatter your already fragile grasps on reality and leave you quivering in the corner like a very confused bowl of strawberry jelly.

^^^ just look at what I've already done to Solas :)

No its a spoon...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

6th wrote:
    Well done Psi, this type of thing is really needed ;)

I'll sick of people hijacking threads just to try and chat me up ... its not fair on everyone else :D

But your such a stud!! I would chat you up if i was not married... nor straight... :D

Im Reuben (shock a real name :D) Im an IT engineer. Im a little bit of a sceptic but im open minded and hoping some day i will be able to believe something other than how hot 6th is :D

6th wrote:
    Actually have to ask psi, you've been on here since March 2002 - where did you and Zillah bicker before the Paranormal Forum started?

Irish Skeptics probably.
    stevemu wrote:
    Surely this isn't a bebo thread ? *cough*

stevemu banned for mentioning "b*b*" ;)

about time he got banned ... always pming me to go to his bebo page and look at his "artistic" self portraits!

6th wrote:
    about time he got banned ... always pming me to go to his bebo page and look at his "artistic" self portraits!

6th banned for mentioning "b*b*" !

• Advertisement

Saruman wrote:
    something other than how hot 6th is :D

We all know that's the universal truth though!

Anyway, my name is Andrew, though I usually go by Andy, sometimes Kenny or Storm, also studmuffin (it's true!)... and sometimes "Hey you, get out of my daughters bedroom!" :p kidding! Anyway, I'm currently a student, studying Computer Games at university in East London, though I'm transferring to a new course in another university in September. I'm very much a long-time member of this forum, having been here near enough since the start of it. I've been on multiple investigations within Great Britain and Ireland, though have yet to go anywhere in Scotland or Northern Ireland, as of yet.

Any other information people want, such as what places I've investigated, phone number (;P), and other stuff, please don't hesitate to ask me, as I have a tendancy to forget stuff as well.

Anyway, that's pretty much it from me. I have a website, three in fact, as well, though they're still under construction.

Ah your only annoyed psi coz i stole this picture of you off your bebo page after your last birthday:

You're gonna be Miss August in my Calender next year ;)

psi wrote:
    6th banned for mentioning "b*b*" !

Good thing it isn't dedo, or I'd be snickering right about now. :D

Nice pic psi... ;)

Kennett wrote:
    Nice pic psi... ;)

Not my best one, but I like it!

It brings out your eyes, hehe :D

Thats a nice way of saying it someone look flat!

How curious indeed...

Psi edited 6th's post.

she's a closet b*b* fan

Zillah wrote:
    How curious indeed...

Psi edited 6th's post.

I swapped the original with several (3 different) ones of my own, but in a blonde moment and an effort to get it down before anyone copied it. I forgot to copy the original picture URL.

6th can putit back up.

• Advertisement

Oh dear, I killed the thread.

6th, can you link up the granny pic again - I thought it was fetching!

Incidently, I didn't want this thread, 6th hounded me and hounded me til I gave in.

Advertisement