Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Hi, do you have to prebook or can I just show up on sunday? also would I need a waiver if I'm 16+?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

Hi, do you have to prebook or can I just show up on sunday? also would I need a waiver if I'm 16+?

you can just show up on sunday if you like, but if people pre-book or even post here that they are coming then i get in drinks and stuff and also it may get a bigger crowd turning up

you would have to sign the waiver, everyone has to sign it, also if your under 18 then your parent/guardian has to sign it aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Will probably head down to you on Wednesday to have a gander at the new site (with the LC over, I'll probably be down a fair bit this simmer), providing my gun is better.

Any chance you do rentals? Could be dragging along a n00b;)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

ill be there on Wednesday along with 1 maybe 2 more.

i let you know on tuesday if one of the lads will need a mask/googels

J.D.R wrote: »
    Will probably head down to you on Wednesday to have a gander at the new site (with the LC over, I'll probably be down a fair bit this simmer), providing my gun is better.

Any chance you do rentals? Could be dragging along a n00b;)

yup sure do, the rentals are 25 euro, for the goggles,gun mag and bb's so for him it'd be 30 for the evening game on wednesday

• Advertisement

3102derek wrote: »
    ill be there on Wednesday along with 1 maybe 2 more.

i let you know on tuesday if one of the lads will need a mask/googels

cool sure let me know anyway :D always good to know who's coming so that when people ask i can give them a rough idea

there was a good turn out today, so thanks to everyone who showed up to play today :D

I'll be taking a few photo's on site tomorrow

also nice to see the promotion i'm running with some of the shops starting to work, i have a booking for a group who got their half price vouchers after they bought guns

Hey, just checking, do you sell pellets on site, and how much? Might try and drag along 1 more, who won't need a rental. I'll let you know for definite later on this evening

Hey, just checking, do you sell pellets on site, and how much? Might try and drag along 1 more, who won't need a rental. I'll let you know for definite later on this evening

hey, we sure do, have .2's for sale on site at 10 euro a bag

What type are they? It's just, I've a 6.03 barrel, so can't really take chances

• Advertisement

What type are they? It's just, I've a 6.03 barrel, so can't really take chances

it depends when you call up, i carry high quality bb's for sale, such as tnt's or g&g's, it just depends what i have on the day when you come to play

Grand so. I'll see what the story is (my lift still hasn;t made up his mind) but I should know by tomorow

Grand so. I'll see what the story is (my lift still hasn;t made up his mind) but I should know by tomorow

no bother sure let me know anyway and i can give you a rough idea on numbers for when you are coming up

Wednesday Evening Game 30/06/2010

Hey All, I will be running the Wednesday evening game this week for the price of 5 euro for anyone who pre-books, to walk on and play with your own gear. you can pre-book by ringing/txting 0851421550 with your name or emailing kevin@oakridgeairsoft.com

Anyone who doesn't pre-book and shows up wil be charge the normal 10 euro evening game fee

Also the weather forcast is abit iffy at the minute and could go either way, so if it is a wash out i'll run this offer next week

I'm after getting good booking for tomorrow evening :D

so fingers crossed for the weather

so far i have 23 booked in for tomorrow evening, looking forward to it :D

and even better the weather forcast is good :D

OK, won't be able to make it this week. The M4 is still acting up.

But, will definitely be down after the holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

What kind of numbers do you usually get on a Saturday?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fisherclark

hey kev

had a savage night, lookin forward to the next day to get down. Your ideas sound amazing by the way.

see ya again
    Eoin

What kind of numbers do you usually get on a Saturday?
    Thanks.

saturdays are usually around the 15 - 20 mark at the minute, they're usually alot of under 18's though and new players

• Advertisement

hey kev

had a savage night, lookin forward to the next day to get down. Your ideas sound amazing by the way.

see ya again
    Eoin

fair play to ya's great games last night and we were blessed with the weather, it started lashing as we were leaving :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭alan_murray

hey kev great skirmish last night the site is great, D.C.A.U really enjoyed it

hey kev great skirmish last night the site is great, D.C.A.U really enjoyed it

good stuff, great bunch of honest players so your always welcome back :D

Price Update

From this weekend the 3rd July I will no longer be offering the group discount as adverised, there will still be a discount for groups of 10 or more but it will depend on the total numbers coming along

also the specials on sat are only now available by pre-booking

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

We were defeinetely blessed with the weather last night. The rain held off until we were finished.

Again another great night and a great bunch of lads turned up.

Lets see more of them next week.

Thanks again Kev.:D:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭fido37

yeh it was really cool, i recon dog company should build a permanent kennel up in oakridge, maybee even slash on a tree or two ? just to mark our teratory. great site and its only going to get better.
    sniper vally is brilliant. the terrain is unforgiving on a petroll and the cover when your laying the abush is savage! the tower assault is like something out of saving private ryan! the games are fast and furious and the marshals are sound. its a place the this dog would be happy to call home.

fido37 wrote: »
    yeh it was really cool, i recon dog company should build a permanent kennel up in oakridge, maybee even slash on a tree or two ? just to mark our teratory. great site and its only going to get better.
    sniper vally is brilliant. the terrain is unforgiving on a petroll and the cover when your laying the abush is savage! the tower assault is like something out of saving private ryan! the games are fast and furious and the marshals are sound. its a place the this dog would be happy to call home.

good stuff, you guys are always welcome back up

well the forcast is good for sunday and I have 8 members of Dog Company coming up

so do we have any competition for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 one warriour

i play all d time at okey
    awsome site & vally
    like the real ting :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭alan_murray

great skirmish today the more i get to know the site the better it gets, should have more dog company out next sunday.

ps where lookin for 3/4 more solid players to join dog company so if interested get out to oakridge next sunday.

Advertisement