Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Barn Airsoft

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

:pac::pac::pac: Just to let you all know we will be ordering in lunch for anybody that wants to avail of it for the weekend. Just let us know when you sign in, in the mornings.

Bagel or roll and mineral €7
    Bagel or roll and soup €7
    Bagel or roll and soup and muffin €10
    All delivered fresh to site for lunch time.
    Complimentary tea and coffee.

Damian.:D

Thanks to all the lads who were out today. Great days gaming and thanks to Aaron for bringing the cookies for tea.Great honour and skill by all well done. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

hey ppl.i had a gr8 day and thanks to the gosts especially mouse who gave me a lot of pointers,and damian who got that battery charged up :D

my first time and definatley not the last ;)

Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

great day today lads,im knackered after all of those great games and it was great playing with the Ghosts again,and a big thanks to damian,ronan and neil for there hospatialty:D:):D:)

Aaron

P.S:who won the last game,red or yellow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 brino 9mm.

cool day shooting today lads :D:D:D:cool:

mle1324 wrote: »
    great day today lads,im knackered after all of those great games and it was great playing with the Ghosts again,and a big thanks to damian,ronan and neil for there hospatialty:D:):D:)

Aaron

P.S:who won the last game,red or yellow?

red!!!:D woop by around 5sh mins i dont know the exact time

red!!!:D woop by around 5sh mins i dont know the exact time

and me doing that sprint with the flag at the last 2 minutes,i had a stich after that (think that says alot about my fitness levels) but awell there will be many other times to win:p

u took the flag?lol i wus in the tower and as soon as i take out my mag to change it the flag was gone!!lol

u took the fag?lol i wus in the tower and as soon as i take out my mag to change it the flag was gone!!lol

well i tell you it was hard getting it back from yous,but in the end we all got the flag.it was a team effort

• Advertisement

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Thanks to all the lads who were out today. Great days gaming and thanks to Aaron for bringing the cookies for tea.Great honour and skill by all well done. :D

LOL:D:D:D Nothing better then a box of cookies with a cup of tea. LOL:D:D:D
    anyway i wouldent of been able to eat them all after a box of weges and two red bulls from the esso garage,which was my breakfest and which takes me back to my fitness levels LOL:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

:pac::pac::pac: Just to let you all know we will be ordering in lunch for anybody that wants to avail of it for the weekend. Just let us know when you sign in, in the mornings.

Bagel or roll and mineral €7
    Bagel or roll and soup €7
    Bagel or roll and soup and muffin €10
    All delivered fresh to site for lunch time.
    Complimentary tea and coffee.

Damian.:D
    its bout time ye got the mess hall sorted for the troops damo......;)
    ye might have a few R.A.T.S down to ye next sun.
    get the kettle on
    cheers
    paddy

Rat squad wrote: »
    its bout time ye got the mess hall sorted for the troops damo......;)
    ye might have a few R.A.T.S down to ye next sun.
    get the kettle on
    cheers
    paddy
    LOL... Might call it Paddy's Mess.:D
    Kettle will always be on .Awaiting the return of the RATS to storm the courtyard.... with the help of Apex ... maybe or maybe not...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

well we'll have more RATS down next sunday so lookin forward to it, have heard nothin but great things bout the site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

Thanks for the great day
    we'll be back soon !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Snoop Dogg

Thanks for a great day on saturday,great game at the end i was wrecked after it go on the red team!it was a good craic with the ghosts learnt alot from dem shud be back down soon enough !

Big Snoop:cool: haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Had a great time yesterday lads :) some of the games where great :D

well we'll have more RATS down next sunday so lookin forward to it, have heard nothin but great things bout the site
    Glad to hear that.
    ;) I'll start putting out the 'Traps' now, shall I...:D

whydave wrote: »
    Thanks for the great day
    we'll be back soon !!
    Thanks Dave... good to have met you ... we shall wait eagerly for your return.
    ps. thanks for the target btw.:)

Snoop Dogg wrote: »
    Thanks for a great day on saturday,great game at the end i was wrecked after it go on the red team!it was a good craic with the ghosts learnt alot from dem shud be back down soon enough !

Big Snoop:cool: haha
    Thanks Snoop, It sure was fast paced on that game, we should really call it the Yo-Yo game .. lol.. Probably down to Mouse's quick sprinting everywhere... All the time:p

Glad to hear that.
    ;) I'll start putting out the 'Traps' now, shall I...:D

yeah by all means do, harder the better ;):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

we had a blast at the weekend looking forward to getting back over to you guys :D:D:D:):):):)

A.T.F wrote: »
    we had a blast at the weekend looking forward to getting back over to you guys :D:D:D:):):):)
    Yeah it was great havin you guys in good numbers. Sneaky boys very sneaky in them woods...:pac::pac:
    See ya soon
    Damian:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Looks like the Viper Squad are heading your way again this Sunday Guys. Will you be ready for such magnificence??:cool:

Marko:D

Looks like the Viper Squad are heading your way again this Sunday Guys. Will you be ready for such magnificence??:cool:

OOOh... Glad to hear it.
    Looks like Sunday is shapin up to be a 'gud un'. The Rats are headin to the Barn also.... maybe a little mongoose and the snake....
    I'll book the good weather so... don't like you guys to get too wet:p
    We'll have the burco on for your mornin coffee so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

ITS A RAT TRAP:P

Looks like Sunday is shapin up to be a 'gud un'. The Rats are headin to the Barn also.... maybe a little mongoose and the snake....

should be interestin to see how we shape up to the current champs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭madduke

should be interestin to see how we shape up to the current champs
    Its looking good Boys:)

mmmmmh! Rat soup, My favorate :D

can leave a sour taste as well :D:D

hey dobby are yous ever goin to do a young guns day?

• Advertisement

Should be a few of us heading up to the barn on saturday,finally got team formed 'Bad Company'.and i also think that there will be 2 SAWs/M249 comming with us aswell so watch out everyone:D
    also i am afraid i wont have any cookies with me on the day LOL:D

Snoop Dogg wrote: »
    hey dobby are yous ever goin to do a young guns day?
    Well sure if there is a cry for it we just might... But I think Bren(The Orchard) does a good 'young guns day'.
    I'll sort something out for the calender of events coming soon.:D:D

Should be a few of us heading up to the barn on saturday,finally got team formed 'Bad Company'.and i also think that there will be 2 SAWs/M249 comming with us aswell so watch out everyone:D
    also i am afraid i wont have any cookies with me on the day LOL:D
    Glad to hear that Aaron... about time too.;)
    'Bad Company' you say, ...hmmmm.. I like it.
    Well we will have some :pac:cookies:pac: just to celebrate...
    See ya Saturday
    Damian:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

and i also think that there will be 2 SAWs/M249 comming with us aswell so watch out everyone:D

We will see :p

Should be a bunch of ghosts there too on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Awaiting the return of the RATS to storm the courtyard.... with the help of Apex ... maybe or maybe not...:D

I should be down to ye on Sun give the Rats a hand with them vipers should be a good contest.

BioHazRd wrote: »

There is always Ghosts in Red Barn lol....
    Lookin forward to it Richie, Thanks.:D

Well sure if there is a cry for it we just might... But I think Bren(The Orchard) does a good 'young guns day'.
    I'll sort something out for the calender of events coming soon.:D:D

Juicy;)

BioHazRd wrote: »

cant wait;), enjoyed playing with the ghosts last week and looking foward to playing with them again this week:)

Just to let you know , that anyone who signed up last week, your membership card will be at the site this weekend for collection. Those that are not collected will be posted out first thing Monday. Those short weeks catch me out sorry about that.
    Thanks
    Damian.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Hi Dobby,

Should be a few of us there tomorrow. Two of us got cards from the weekend before and two of us did'nt :-(

Cheers,

Rob

hoplite wrote: »
    Hi Dobby,

Should be a few of us there tomorrow. Two of us got cards from the weekend before and two of us did'nt :-(

Cheers,

Rob
    Hi Rob, look forward to seeing you tomorrow. If they haven't received cards thats no problem. I'll have a master list on site with me and we'll sort it out for ya..:)
    Damian.

hey!!had a gr8 day thanks to all!m gona save up for a new vest and ill be back out!

Andy

Other than my pistol breaking:( and getting stick off Neil over it:D LOL:D,i had a great day even though the 2 SAWs couldent make it up:(.
    Also turned out a nice day after about half eleven:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

Great day as always !
    can you look out for a Glock 18c (AEP) with 100rd mag (camo top slide)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

hey lads my first time out to yas saturday i loved it:D:D:D will e back out to yous again thanks for a great day

JASON

• Advertisement

whydave wrote: »
    Great day as always !
    can you look out for a Glock 18c (AEP) with 100rd mag (camo top slide)?
    Thanks Dave, always a pleasure when you guys are gaming. Great play by you guys and will check for that pistol during the week for ya:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

OMG what a magnificent site. It has EVERYTHING. Yesterday was easily one of the best days airsofting I have ever had. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks to the lads for putting on a good day. Thanks to the RATS for challenging us, respect to you lads...

My best moment of the day was hearing 1 of the 5 lads who had surrounded me in the woods saying 'This areas clear' . They got a shock... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭madduke

Jay TLR wrote: »
    OMG what a magnificent site. It has EVERYTHING. Yesterday was easily one of the best days airsofting I have ever had. I really enjoyed myself. Thanks to the lads for putting on a good day. Thanks to the RATS for challenging us, respect to you lads...

My best moment of the day was hearing 1 of the 5 lads who had surrounded me in the woods saying 'This areas clear' . They got a shock... :D
    from all the R.A.T.S. Thank you for a good days airsoft. and everybody else who was there. will be back soon i hope. and thanks to the lads who run red barn. its was a super day. thanks:)

Thank you my friends for another great day. It is plain to see the effort you guys are putting in every week. Top marks again from the Viper Squad. All you need now is a poll on that table for Damo and some Poll dancing music and you guys will have it all.:eek::eek::D

We be back Soon Guys!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

yup great day yesterday lads, really enjoyed myself, lovely site and a great bunch of players.
    As Jay said respect to the RATs team for putting it up to us and thanks to Damo and all at red barn for a cracking days airsoft

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement